Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

( ( RE:sound ♥ ) ) | MxF | Fandom & Original |

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartCatch

Star

• W E L C O M E !!

• A new year calls for a new thread! To start fresh, I've tried to use a better layout and include more helpful info
      without dragging things on. Some things have been removed, others added and some parts editted. Regardless, I hope
      the thread will bring in more potential partners to discuss and plot RP with!

There's a table of contents below, and I ask (beg, plead and grovel) that everyone read the second post
      (Guidelines) thoroughly. It might help to read the Genre and Setting post as well, just to lessen any potential
      confusion between any potential partners and myself; Helpful, but not necessary.

With all that said, welcome once again, please do browse about and I hope you'll find something that interests
      you that we can discuss.

T A B L E of C O N T E N T S :
    • Intro ( Welcome | Table of Contents | Key )

Guidelines ( Rules | Writing | Content | Characters | Harems | Canon | Kinks | Contact )

Genres && Settings ( Genres | Settings | Locations / Notes )

Manga / Anime ( Manga | Anime | Both )

Cartoons

Comics

Video Games

Original Ideas

Samples ( Writing Samples / Examples )

• the K E Y

• I updated my F-list a few weeks ago and added a bunch of series with a summary, guide to cravings
      and other details. To help with an idea of my preferences on something, I'm going to be utilizing the
      same thing here.

• Cravings: Hearts are used to rate/meter my cravings. Here's a breakdown below.
        ♥ = Something I wouldn't mind trying.
        ♥♥ = Willing to do, but not craving.
        ♥♥♥ = I look forward to trying it.
        ♥♥♥♥ = Yes, please. I would love to do this.
        ♥♥♥♥♥ = Desperately craving this. I will have your babies if you're willing or eager to RP this.

I'll also include details concerning canons, harems and maybe multiple characters.

RE:ply | hayato [ uchiha ]

hayato [ uchiha ] said:
Heyyy I wanna try a { soul eater x young justice x blue exorcist }

I was thinking that maybe the world setting could be something along the lines of an academy similar to either Soul Eater or Blue exorcist and like the groups would be a group of four in each group. They can go on missions and such and each character would have like missions leading to their own reasons for joining the academy or their past for character development.

Oh yeah, I would also like to say that guy that you are roleplaying with in that harem/mystery/ghost/demon roleplay is such an awesome guy that he wants to do one roleplay on messenger and this idea could be in threads! =]

• Lol, I was like, 'oh, another!?'. That works~.
    Wanna discuss it on messenger? Or on here via PMs?

RE: ply | hayato [ uchiha ]

HeartCatch said:
hayato [ uchiha ] said:
Heyyy I wanna try a { soul eater x young justice x blue exorcist }

I was thinking that maybe the world setting could be something along the lines of an academy similar to either Soul Eater or Blue exorcist and like the groups would be a group of four in each group. They can go on missions and such and each character would have like missions leading to their own reasons for joining the academy or their past for character development.

Oh yeah, I would also like to say that guy that you are roleplaying with in that harem/mystery/ghost/demon roleplay is such an awesome guy that he wants to do one roleplay on messenger and this idea could be in threads! =]

• Lol, I was like, 'oh, another!?'. That works~.
    Wanna discuss it on messenger? Or on here via PMs?

ahaha yeah I was thinking something like that =]
yeah I wanted to make my own request thread,
but no layouts are in my head right now so I won't
make one until it's as descriptive as I want it to
be lol.

RE: ( ( sound ♥ ) ) | MxF | Fandom & Original |

WhiteStar said:
Helps you *Bump*

• Thankies!

• Bump-ump !!

Going to be somewhat busy this week with finals, family in town and a relative's graduation.
    (Guuhhh. So much. Gotta keep my eye from twitching.)

But my finals should be over by early next week and I shall be more freed up.
    I'll devote more time online and to RPing especially, as well as organizing ideas and my new thread.

Most importantly! Yay / Boo Summer!

RE:bump

• Bump-ump !!

I managed to get on~. But tomorrow night is most likely going to be busier.
    And I do not yet know if I will have computer access... But I'll try to hop on. C':

RE:new | bump

• Bump-ump !!

• Well since I am technically free from school, I shall be starting on my
      other thread soon!

One original idea will also become three separate ones on the new thread.

Thor, Odin's Son, though your arrogance and stupidity, you have opened these peaceful realms and innocent lives to the horror and devastation of war...

• Guten tag all ~ !

I really want to see the Thor movie.
    I haven't read the comics in forever though, lawl. But it was cool to see Thor in Incredible Hercules and Prince of Power. x')

Oh! And - bump!

Hmm... someone just told me that X-men: First Class... Fox changed some things... they aren't following the storyline...
I hate that...why can't X-men, Spiderman go back to Marvel... so they can actually tell the stories from the comi books.

• Ahh, I always thought they had some say over how things were handled.
    But I'm not surprised. There were some weird things in each X-Men movie that always struck me as odd.
    The last two especially just bothered me so much, lol. x'D

hayato [ uchiha ] said:
hey who was the one guy that was interested in the detective conan roleplay idea? AHAH

• Oh yeah, haha. He didn't PM me again, but his name is ABagOfVicodin.

I'm surprised that someone I know loves all three of the x-men movies.
I don't know how anyone could love those movies.

• Haha, yeah. I mean, I can see enjoying/loving them all as a guilty pleasure.
    But to really like them? I just can't envision that. vuv;

Im reallyy interested in the " Just so you know, you're not really my master " .
Hdhdjd. Finally someone more my type ~
i pm you ? Or you pm me ?

That is .. If your interested still

RE: ( ( sound ♥ ) ) | MxF | Fandom & Original |

Friends-with-benefits said:
Im reallyy interested in the " Just so you know, you're not really my master " .
Hdhdjd. Finally someone more my type ~
i pm you ? Or you pm me ?

That is .. If your interested still

• I'll go ahead and PM you now~.

I almost don't want anymore X-men movies at all. vuv

RE:up && bump

• Well, alas, I have finally started some of the coding for my new thread.
    But it probably will be a while before I finish getting the layout done
    and all set up. And even though I've been telling myself that I probably
    won't make any graphics for it, I am now considering them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom