Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Special Harry Potter Request - come look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fancy taking a trip into the world of Harry Potter with me? :)

It'll be lovely I promise! I have been recently taking a Harry Potter class at my university. Yes, they offer that and yes I did pay for it. It's a wonderful class but it's given me all sorts of cravings.

I do a variety of different pairings but to be honest, I'm being a bit particular today. Here's what I'm interested in:

Ron & Hermione or Draco & Hermione, with me of course playing the part of Hermione.

I would absolutely adore you if you did the second pairing with me. Absolutely adore you. You'll have to be in character with Draco though, that means he can't be overly nice and he's gotta be an arrogant asshole right? He's a Slytherin for goodness sakes. :)

I'm looking for romance but with a bitter edge to it that doesn't go into rape territory. I really hope that makes some sense. I will roleplay through PMs, AIM or e-mail. No threads please.

Thanks!

Oh and if by any chance you're interested in a different pairing just run it by me and I'll let you know if I'm willing to give it a try.

Unusual pairing of Harry Potter characters...

"DON'T TELL RON ABOUT THIS... OK!"
potter.jpg

Courtesy of the book... The CUM-plete IDIOT's Guide to "THE WORLD of HARRY POTTER" (spells and charms your mother Never told you about)

Check out these threads and decide if i'm the kind of person you would like to roleplay with... ok?

The Ultimate HORROR-ween Party

The DEMON of the NIGHT!

siSSyfit-Boi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom