Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DEMON OF THE NIGHT!!! Just when you thought it was safe to jerkoff at nite?

siSSyfit-Boi

Planetoid
Here i am at my favorite sex shop selecting some "stimulating" reading materical. i lay on the counter, "Muscle-Bound SheMales" and the latest "Asscramming FuckFest".
The salegirl asks.
"Do you want your usually tube of KY lubricant with this order?"

i rush home and lock the door, pull down all the shades and make that running "strip-all-my-clothes-off" dive into the bedroom. Opening the first page and i'm not disappointed...
dmYhGb.jpg

The huge bright full moon shines in the window of my bedroom bathing me in silvery light. My magazine is spread wide open... as i lust over those cobbled stomaches and well-defined hard-nipple breast. i shiver in ecstasy at the images of all those well-hung reproductive male sex organs. Sooo... absorbed in what i'm doing i never notice, unbeknown to me, there's a "visitor" lurking outside my window...
...She appears in the window frame a shapely Female silhouette engulf in the silvery light from the full moon as it unleashes itself upon the mid-night sky.
jpENQ3.jpg

"THAT COUNTS AS A SIN IN ITSELF... ESPECIALLY AT THESE PRICES...!"
"Who in the HELL are you?" i cry
"I AM MISTRESS DEVIOUS, A MASTURBATRIX AVENGING SEX DEMON OF THE NIGHT SENT TO PUNISH SINFUL BOYS FOR SEXUALLY ABUSING THEMSELVES SOOO.... SHAMEFULLY!!!"

OOC: This story line is open to all Females who had a bad day. Did your b/f dump you? Did your boss look at you funny again today? Are you having your period? OR are you sick and tired of all the selfish, stupid, BUTThead, DumbASS guys of the world and you long for a chance to get even?

i happen to look up and there She is... just standing there with long flowing hair and ferocious red eyes done up in dark black mascara while the white gleam of Her teeth glows devastating grotesque outlined in the red crimson. She wears the most obcsencly provocative outfit that only the X-tremists of domin-a-tricks would are. (Is this what the angles from Hell are wearing, nowadays?)
In mere moment She has my hands tied behind my back, the desires effect has me totally helpless as She has me sitting on Her lap. i can feel Her sharp long fingernails as they wrap around my hardness and as they start stroking me all the while taunting me...
"YOU WERE GONNA BRING YOURSELF OFF ON THIS MAGAZINE, WEREN'T YOU?"
She wickedly grins, NEVER easing up on Her stroking as She squeezes my ballz in unison.
"MAYBE... YOU WERE FANTASIZES ABOUT ONE OF THEM FUCKING YOUR ASS...HUH!?!"
F23MFA.jpg

SHE takes control of my sexual libido... and i'm helpless in Her hands... Just when i feel myself about to CUM... She squeezes me holding me into this preorgasmic state. Suddenly, i feel cold metal assault me as a heavy metal cock ring is slip over my cockhead and pull down to the base of my shaft... then another and another each one smaller than the first, until my cock is all fitted stiff and solid in an inescapable cage of chrome-plated rings securely held together by leathery red strap.
"This is called the EIGHT GATES OF HELL..."
She whispers in my ear... the perfect chastity device for keeping a horny boi like you in bay...
"You are MINE now, Sweetie!" She hisses.​

She yanks down Her leather thong and reveals sumthin' quite humongous and huge in mass and thickness... It's quite the monstrious thing with its huge mushroom head and veins protruding from the sides a rather healthy-looking specimen, soon it's swelling to a rigid hard piece of steel, throbbing unmercifully as i gaze upon it. She takes it out and strokes the enormous shaft rather suggestively.

HORRORS!!! In the decadent sexual "nether world" even Female Demons can grow and wield a massive male sex organ to torment their hapless... victims

She holds up the magazine and looks at one of pictures...

"WELL... Now you're gonna feel what it's re-ee-ally like..." She grins wickedly. "TAKING IT UP THE ASS!!!"

She mounts me from behind and i can feel Her HARD defiant nipples against my back and at the same time Her HARDness rubbing between the soft inner cleavage of my asscheeks.

Why...? Do i do this to myself? Why can't i just play with myself and cum instead of creating these elaborate bizarre scenarios and strange characters. Alas... i've beCUM the victim of my own visual and tactile hallucinations. i close my eyes and pretend She's not there, after all it's only my imaginary fiend, a product of my vivid sick perverted mind! (yeah... like that's gonna work!)​

OOC: OK... you probally wondering why a Demon, SheMale, Bitch from HELL has a circumcised cock... It's MY STORY!!!.. and i can get fucked with anything i damn fell like! So, don't get your panties all in a bunch!

But Masturbatrix Demon from Hell don't go away that easily... She jumps and mounts me... screaming!

"PRETEND THIS AWAY... YOU BEEEATCH!!!"
yslDbq.jpg

Then sumthn' rather HARD and STUFF is shoved up my tightly puckered asshole.

"IT HURTS!!!" i cry out.... but once my tight lil' butt hole been stretched and dilated to accept that MEAN sized cock... Once DEMON Cock been shoved and heaving into my bowels nothing else is the same. No doubt this must be the ultimate role reversal! Banging the bajeezus outta my nicely tighten butt cheeks and turning them into "Lush Fuck Pillows of LUST"!

The human brain is a wonderful thing but what it can't do is experience both sensations independently at the same time... What does happen a bending occurs much like the notes on a guitar that creates a cord... hence you have this phenomenon called "Pleasure-Pain" When properly limp... my penis experiences very little discomfort... but any attempted erection now pulls those newly installed "Gates of Hell" rings apart causing exquisite agony. She shows me my new public degradation masturbation cage and i beCUM sooo aroused.

...and in spite of myself i experience this "Hurt-So-Good" sensation!​

Back
Top Bottom