Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kiki's new and improved request thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiKi Umara Death

Supernova
Small update: I am totally looking to be dominated at this point in time! Also another series has been added to the Anime/Books/Movies/TV section! AGAIN! Yay Ouran!!!!

So a friend suggested that I remake my request thread considering my old one had gotten to be a bit of a monster. I agreed so here it is my new request thread. Some things are brand spanking new and others are familiar. So let’s move on to a few old things.

~My guidelines. Nothing new here but if you aren’t familiar with me please read them~

*Please don't drop an rp and not tell me. It's rude and I would never do that to you so please don't do it to me.

*Please no one liners. They are boring and a pain. I love details and the like.

* Please for the love of god be somewhat literate. I don't mind chat speak. But don't give me a whole line of it and expect me to know what you are saying.

~Moving on to the do's and don'ts. Some of these are new so please pay attention.~

*I do love kinky things. I like being handled roughly and tied down. Bondage is my scene but it can get to extreme so when I tell you ooc to stop please do.

*I don't like anything having to do with bestiality, weird monsters, or tentacles.

*I do however allow Fantasy creatures such as: Elves, Vampires, Fairies, Incubi, etc.

*I don’t play brainless sluts. So don’t ask. Even if my characters are meek and weak willed they will have personality.

*I do love the whole master/slave bit and I'm a switch so I can be sub or dom.

*I don't like scat, watersports, or character death. These are my big no nos.

*I do love threesomes. But it has to be another guy. I am straight lol. And if you insist on it being another girl I will not touch her in any sort of intimate way.

*I don’t do Yaoi or Yuri. If you are a girl willing to play a guy I will allow this though.

~Moving on to the role play section. This is almost entirely brand new. Oh and before you read anything I generally like to work out plots with my partner so I often won't have any set plot and if I do they'll be in a separate thread. So be looking for those.~

General. If it’s in bold I’ll play it:

*Master/Slave
*Stalker/Victim (I will only play this if you have a good plot. I never do. But I like the pairing so if you have a good plot for it let me know.)
*Assassin/Target
*Assassin/Assassin
*Criminal/Agent (I’d love to arrange a serial killer plot with someone.)

Anime/Movie/Books/TV:

YuGiOh (I won’t play anything past Millennium World.)-
*Yami Bakura/Anzu, Ishizu, or OC
*Yami Malik/Anzu, Ishizu, or OC
*Seto Kaiba/ Anzu, Ishizu, or OC
*OC/OC

DBZ-
*Vegeta/OC
*OC/OC

Yu Yu Hakusho-
*Hiei/Botan or OC

Naruto-
*Gaara/Sakura, Hinata, or Oc
*Hidan/ Sakura, Hinata, or Oc
*Deidara/ Sakura, Hinata, or Oc
*Itachi/ Sakura, Hinata, or Oc
*OC/OC

Panty and Stocking with Gaterbelt-
*OC/Stocking
*OC/Kneesocks

Hellsing-
*Alucard/Seras or OC

Ouran High school Host Club-
*Kyouya/Haruhi or OC

Alice in wonderland-
*Any male character (with a humanized form)/Alice
Like said pic: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=291388

A Nightmare on Elm Street-
*Freddy/OC

Harry Potter-
*Draco/Hermoine or OC
*Lucius/ Hermoine or OC
*Snape/ Hermoine or OC
*OC/OC

Cirque Du Freak-
*Evra/OC
*Larten/OC

Dexter (I’m trying to come up with a good plot for this)-
*Dexter/OC

Pirates of the Caribbean-
* Capt. Jack Sparrow/ OC or Elizabeth
* Capt. Hector Barbossa/ OC or Elizabeth

Big Bang Theory-
*Sheldon/Penny

Repo! The Genetic Opera-
*Graverobber/OC or Shilo
*Graverobber/Amber Sweet
Note: This pairing is for SMUT ONLY! HARD HATEFUL SMUT! I WILL NOT DO A LOVE STORY INVOLVING THESE TWO!

Most wanted pairings right now. The more stars there are the more I want the pairing:
****Yami Malik/Anzu, Ishizu, or OC
*****Freddy/OC
*******Graverobber/OC or Shilo

Pairings I'm currently NOT doing:
*Slave/Mistress
*Teacher/Student
*Student/Student

Of course I’m not limited to these situations or pairings. So feel free to suggest anything. I check my thread and my inbox both. So you can contact me either way though I do prefer pms. I’m looking forward to hearing from you. n.n

Sorry I'm not interested at this very moment in time. You could suggest something else though if you like. n.n

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom