Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kiki's new and improved request thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiKi Umara Death

Supernova
Small update: I am totally looking to be dominated at this point in time! Also another series has been added to the Anime/Books/Movies/TV section! AGAIN! Yay Ouran!!!!

So a friend suggested that I remake my request thread considering my old one had gotten to be a bit of a monster. I agreed so here it is my new request thread. Some things are brand spanking new and others are familiar. So let’s move on to a few old things.

~My guidelines. Nothing new here but if you aren’t familiar with me please read them~

*Please don't drop an rp and not tell me. It's rude and I would never do that to you so please don't do it to me.

*Please no one liners. They are boring and a pain. I love details and the like.

* Please for the love of god be somewhat literate. I don't mind chat speak. But don't give me a whole line of it and expect me to know what you are saying.

~Moving on to the do's and don'ts. Some of these are new so please pay attention.~

*I do love kinky things. I like being handled roughly and tied down. Bondage is my scene but it can get to extreme so when I tell you ooc to stop please do.

*I don't like anything having to do with bestiality, weird monsters, or tentacles.

*I do however allow Fantasy creatures such as: Elves, Vampires, Fairies, Incubi, etc.

*I don’t play brainless sluts. So don’t ask. Even if my characters are meek and weak willed they will have personality.

*I do love the whole master/slave bit and I'm a switch so I can be sub or dom.

*I don't like scat, watersports, or character death. These are my big no nos.

*I do love threesomes. But it has to be another guy. I am straight lol. And if you insist on it being another girl I will not touch her in any sort of intimate way.

*I don’t do Yaoi or Yuri. If you are a girl willing to play a guy I will allow this though.

~Moving on to the role play section. This is almost entirely brand new. Oh and before you read anything I generally like to work out plots with my partner so I often won't have any set plot and if I do they'll be in a separate thread. So be looking for those.~

General. If it’s in bold I’ll play it:

*Master/Slave
*Stalker/Victim (I will only play this if you have a good plot. I never do. But I like the pairing so if you have a good plot for it let me know.)
*Assassin/Target
*Assassin/Assassin
*Criminal/Agent (I’d love to arrange a serial killer plot with someone.)

Anime/Movie/Books/TV:

YuGiOh (I won’t play anything past Millennium World.)-
*Yami Bakura/Anzu, Ishizu, or OC
*Yami Malik/Anzu, Ishizu, or OC
*Seto Kaiba/ Anzu, Ishizu, or OC
*OC/OC

DBZ-
*Vegeta/OC
*OC/OC

Yu Yu Hakusho-
*Hiei/Botan or OC

Naruto-
*Gaara/Sakura, Hinata, or Oc
*Hidan/ Sakura, Hinata, or Oc
*Deidara/ Sakura, Hinata, or Oc
*Itachi/ Sakura, Hinata, or Oc
*OC/OC

Panty and Stocking with Gaterbelt-
*OC/Stocking
*OC/Kneesocks

Hellsing-
*Alucard/Seras or OC

Ouran High school Host Club-
*Kyouya/Haruhi or OC

Alice in wonderland-
*Any male character (with a humanized form)/Alice
Like said pic: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=291388

A Nightmare on Elm Street-
*Freddy/OC

Harry Potter-
*Draco/Hermoine or OC
*Lucius/ Hermoine or OC
*Snape/ Hermoine or OC
*OC/OC

Cirque Du Freak-
*Evra/OC
*Larten/OC

Dexter (I’m trying to come up with a good plot for this)-
*Dexter/OC

Pirates of the Caribbean-
* Capt. Jack Sparrow/ OC or Elizabeth
* Capt. Hector Barbossa/ OC or Elizabeth

Big Bang Theory-
*Sheldon/Penny

Repo! The Genetic Opera-
*Graverobber/OC or Shilo
*Graverobber/Amber Sweet
Note: This pairing is for SMUT ONLY! HARD HATEFUL SMUT! I WILL NOT DO A LOVE STORY INVOLVING THESE TWO!

Most wanted pairings right now. The more stars there are the more I want the pairing:
****Yami Malik/Anzu, Ishizu, or OC
*****Freddy/OC
*******Graverobber/OC or Shilo

Pairings I'm currently NOT doing:
*Slave/Mistress
*Teacher/Student
*Student/Student

Of course I’m not limited to these situations or pairings. So feel free to suggest anything. I check my thread and my inbox both. So you can contact me either way though I do prefer pms. I’m looking forward to hearing from you. n.n

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom