Spiraling Downward (Tyr & aprilmay1965)

Doug smiled when she finally confessed she’d fucked his best friend. There was no doubt now that she would do any and everything asked of her, as he now knew all of her dark depraved secrets, or at least a brief summary of them, later he would have her tell him all the nasty details.

You don’t have to say anything mom, you just have to suck my dick, like the good little slut you are.

Doug pushed his cock back into her mouth, as his other hand worked ass, the two fingers vigorously fucking her fucking, because he going to sodomize his own mother, in her marital bed.

You see mom I don’t care who you fuck, but from now on you’re going to tell me everything and do everything I tell you to do.

If you really like sluts as Doug did, you knew they were going to fuck other people, they couldn’t help it, and it was just their nature. So too he knew how to turn it to his advantage, and his mother’s needs could be used to fulfill his own.

Are you ready slut? Are you ready for your son to fuck you in the ass? Now get on that bed.

April's eyes teared as she listened to her son's words but she knew it was going to happen, that he was right. She climbed on the bed, gasping for breath, her heart pounding, her ass wet and ready, she lie back on the bed, her legs spread, as she looked up at her son, his huge shaft jutting out hard and glistening, so rigid and veined, he was so hard and she could tell in his eyes that his lust and need to control was what motivated him.

Her small busty motherly body trembles as he climbed over her. She could see no mercy in his eyes, so she closed hers. Feeling her legs lifted, spread, her pussy and ass open, her big breasts lie on her chest, her nipples hard and pointing out, as her mature body was open, ready be taken by her son's huge shaft. Ready to give herself up in her own marital bed.

Her back arched, her body covered in a sheen of perspiration as she lie there, gaspingin her heavy breaths as she prepared to have her mature body taken.

Doug watched his mother willingly comply with his demands, her resistance gone, as she made her body completely available to him. He didn’t tell her to get on her hands and knees or to lay on her back, so the choice was left to her, and so his mother opted to lay back spreading her legs, inviting her son to take her. What he planned was deplorable or condemned in almost every society didn’t bother or delay Doug as he moved onto the bed to take what was now rightfully his.

Well mom whoever been helping you dress up, has been doing a fine job.

Doug’s eyes filled with lust now see the jewelry not only piercing her tits, but also now adorning her pussy, combine that with the selection of clothing and the tattoo and his mom was the personification of a true slut in appearance. Holding his bulging shaft, he moved between her legs, his hand guiding the large bulbous head of his cock over her sopping wet slit, and down to her little ass.

Watch it mom, watch as I fuck your dirty little ass. Damn, I’ve wanted to do this for so long.

Doug’s hand holds his young rock hard cock in places as he begins to push it into her ass. Fascinate with the act, Doug watches as he begins to slide his cock into his slutty mother.

April gasps and her back arches as she feels his massive shaft push into her stretched ass. She gasps out. "Oh god, owweeeeee" she moans as he forces his massive shaft into her, her legs spread and her knees up, her platform heels and little skirt making her look so slutty.

She lets him push into her. Feeling him thrust into her as he drives hard, watching his long thick young shaft disapear into his mothers forbidden body. Her maons and gasps filling the room. She can feel him start to gain rythm as he forces more into her with each thrust, her belly bulging as he thrust fully in

"oh god, your fucking me" she gasps, crying otu, her pussy leaking juices down onto his shaft. Her body spread open, her big breasts with the recently peirced nipples are bouncing, she is an anal slut to her son as she lets him cruely take her, treat her like a peice of meat, like a slut for his pleasure.

She can feel him so deep, the bed rocking as she grips the bedspread, her body getting pounded harder and harder by the minute. "oh god, your kiling me" she cries out as he pounds her ass mercilessly, her body pounded hard and fast.

Doug didn’t give his mother’s ass much time to adjust to the invasion of his big young cock, before he was soon fucking her ass with vigor. Looking down past her sloppy wet pieced pussy, his young manhood pistons in and out of her ass. His young hard frame easily up to the task as his hips move pushing and pulling his ample length from her most taboo of places. Smiling his eyes full of lust, Doug used his mother as she was destined to be used, nothing more than an object for a man’s pleasure. Doug wondered if his father had balls, because if he had with this piece of ass around, he’d be pounding it every chance he got, which he obviously wasn’t. For Doug just another fact that his father wasn’t even a man, but some useless bible thumping asshole.

Cut the fucking crap out mom! You fucking love it! We both know it!

Doug leans down and kisses her not as a boy, or a son, but as a man. His mouth opening as it envelopes her, his hard chest pressing against her soft tits, her nipples and body feeling his movement as he continues to fuck her ass. Smiling an all knowing grin as rises back up.

I love you mom, you know why? Because you’re a fucking slut!

Doug hard reaches in behind her head and helps her lift up so she can watch the depravity continue.

Now look at me fucking that ass mom, and tell me you don’t want it.

Even as he says it his throbbing member enters her ass, the veins on its length pulsing as it disappears and reappears, Doug obviously putting on the nastiest possible show for his new slut.

Doug was pounding into her ass harder and faster than anyone had, she felt her tiny hole stretched as he pulled her head up, making her watch him defile her motherly body, his mouth kissing her like she was a lover. His thick shaft pounding into her as she gasped and cried out.

She knew her son was enjoying degrading and using his mother. His lust filled eyes were filled with a sadistic desire that scared her. He showed a confidence and dominance that he never got from his father. In fact, she could tell he actually scared her more than any man she had been with. Her son, who should love and respect her, actually was enjoying degrading her.

Her body was a sheene of sweat as he pounded her ass, his strong powerful body able to take her so ahrd. She was gasping for air, her heart pounding, she was in no way ready for the hour he pounded her ass, her body used, twisted, pounded over and over, Her tiny pink opening felt like it was on fire as he took her fast and hard, the bed shaking as he powered into her.

Doug laughed and grunted as he used his mother, treating her as he would any other easy anal slut. If she hadn’t she would come to realize that this would be far from the last time she was required to serve his depraved needs. Once he’d come to the realization of what his mother was, there was only one thing he wanted and that was to make his mother into his slut.

Mom, we’re going to have so much fun from now on. You don’t have to worry about getting that constant itch of yours scratched, because I be there to give you just what you need. A BIG HARD YOUNG COCK!

His hard body continued to fuck her, as he again leaned in and kissed her like a man, a man taking his woman. That she was his mother was now irrelevant, because he was going to prove to her he was more of man than his father would ever be. And most of all that he knew how to take care of a woman, especially if that woman was a wanton slut. The large throbbing member makes any contention of his image of her impossible. Like food to a starving person, he was giving his slut, exactly what she needed and wanted, and denial of that wasn’t possible and they both knew it. Any morality or principles was outweighed and squashed by the brutal carnal needs of both of them. Obviously if such behavior was genetic, it was obvious where Doug’s hunger and needs came from. And rather then deny or retrain his desire, he feasted upon his needs, using his mother to satiate his carnal hunger.

Oh fuck mom, you have a good tight ass. You’re going to be a good nasty anal slut for me aren’t you?

Gasping with each thrust, she felt him drive into her over and over, pounding her ass like a madman, each thrust sending a tingle through her pierced clit, her gold ring bouncing, the extra sensation causing her to orgasm. Her cries filled the room as she felt his mouth smother hers. She kissed him, her closed fists pounded against his massivly hard shoulders, her ass clenched around him as she moaned out. Sobbing and crying, as she felt so good and so ashamed.

She was moaning out and feeling another orgasm start as she was pounded again, her ass pounded harder and faster, her mature body was responding to her son as it had to no other, she didn't know if it was the forbiddeness, his treatment, or his young hard body pounding her, or maybe her piercings, but her body was so responsive and she was feeling continual orgasms as she felt him pound her hard and steady.

As Doug fucked his mother’s ass, he could feel the quivering and shaking as she came, she wasn’t just any slut, his mother was a true anal slut, something that only further emboldened him as he pounded her once forbidden body. The glistening perspiration coated his smooth muscled chest as he ravished his mother, his ball even now beginning to tingle as he approached closer and closer to orgasm. In his demented depravity, he looked down and watched his cock fuck her ass, and her pussy now oozing her juices of her orgasm with those of the last man she had yet to completely clean from her other slutty hole, all of this now dribbling down and coating her very own son’s cock as her continued sodomize her.

All those years mom, and we could have been fucking, we’re just going to have to make up for all that lost time.

Doug continued to kiss his mother like a man, as his young hard body continued its dominion over her. He could hear her, and knew she was already working on her next orgasm, and he taunted her with it. He slows his thrusting on purpose, just to make his mother beg for it, to draw her out and for her to recognize her contribution to this forbidden liaison.

Do you want to come on my cock again slut? Do you want your son to fuck your tight little slutty asshole?

Gasping and moaning, April could feel him pounding deep inside her, continually driving forcefully into her tiny hole. She was gasping for air, her big breasts flopped up and down, her nipples so hard and tender with the new peircings. Every part of her being screamed pleasure. She was feeling sensations like she had never felt.

Her body was pounded as she held her legs open wider, her hands holding behind her knees, spreading herself open, her son's chest against her flopping breasts. She could feel his mouth on her neck, his words in her ears. Gasping she knew she was going to orgasm soon.

"oh god, yesss.. please, I'm going to cum again, of fuck me" she cried out, her voice echoed through the house, proclaiming her forbidden passion. She was so depraved, nothing seemed to be enough anymore, she wanted to be used more adn more, in more and more kinky and depraved ways.

She was begging her son to sodomize her and make her cum, she was nothing more than a slut who would do anything for pleasure, Her gasps and cries filled the room, her ass was so stretched and raw as he pounded faster and harder than she thoguht possible, she could see the grin and lust in his eyes, she knew she was nothing more than a cum dump for his pleasure.

His mother’s tight asshole felt incredible as he plunged his young hard manhood into her wanton ass. As she begged him to use her ass, he smiled that evil grin of triumph as he answered her depraved need, with each stroke of his throbbing length. The gasps, cries, and guttural whimpers coming from his once puritan mother’s mouth only enflamed Doug’s lust as this immoral union continued with unabated fervor. His balls ached as the pressure built, his young hard body continuing its assault on her sexy mature body.

Oh fuck I’m almost there slut! Are you ready mom for your first-born son to fill that slutty ass of yours full?

The muscles on his youthful well built frame continued to show stamina as he fucked his mother, preparing for the first time to cum in her ass, something that they both must realize would be a regular thing for their relationship was forever changed.

Ahhh fuck!!!!

Doug half moaned and groaned as his large cock began to pulse and throb as it erupted and shot forth his virile seed deep into his own mother’s asshole. His back arched and his hips drove forward, the last few thrusts matching the blasts of cum that now filled her well fucked asshole. The once perfect puckered portal now stretched around her own son’s hard cock.

April was gasping and whimpering, as her ass was assaulted brutally and continually. Her son's huge shaft was pounding her so hard. Her ass was sore and stretched as he pounded deep in her belly. Her lower belly bulged each time he thruat in. Her body covered in sweat.

She felt him throbbing and swelling as he powered into her harder and faster, using her as a slut for his cum. She was gasping for breath, glistening with sweat, her ass feeling like it was on fire. as she finally felt him shoot into her, shooting load after load deep into her ass. Her son using her as his face showed pleasure in his act.

She moaned, breathing heavy as she felt him finally pull out, her tiny pink ass, red and gapping now, as some of his seed rolled out of her. She felt used and disgusted at her reaction to his act. She was lying there, moaning looking like a slut in her slutty clothing, her legs spread, her piercings on display.

Doug grinned down at his mother, his young cock still buried in her ass, as he slowly withdrew it, her legs spread wide giving him total access to any part of her he desired. His cock dripping from just a small portion of the seed that he had shot into her ass, her puckered little ass already dripping some, much as her pussy had already done. Any one if they were to have walked in would have known she was rode hard and put away wet, and that she was a more than willing participant in the degenerate act.

Oh you look good mom! You are definitely the sexiest mother a son could ever have!

Doug’s hand kept her legs spread as he got on his knees, the weapon that violated her body protruding almost straight out its surface glistening from his own cum, and her drippings. Her legs spread wide as he looked down and marveled at job he’d done on her and the condition he had left her in. Though he’d just cum in his newest slut’s ass, Doug was far from done with her, wanting to play a bit more with his newest acquisition.

One of Doug’s hands reaches down and plays with her abused asshole, rubbing it with the warm seed that leaked from her gaping opening. The fire in his eyes spoke to his joy of her humiliation and submission. His fingers trail through her wet slit, and caressing her pierced pussy.

Look at you, just one happy well-fucked little slut. Did you like the way I fucked you mom? Did you like the way I fucked that dirty little asshole of yours?

APril lay kneeling as she felt her ass emptied, her gapping hole open as her son pushed his fingers into her, spreading her more, playing with her abused ass. Her red opening looked stretched, as he stretched it more. She could feel him rubbing her pussy and gasped as he touched her pierced clit, still tender and sore from teh recent piercing.

She gasped trying to catch her breath. Her face on the mattress, her ass up, letting her son play with her. Her body tensed adn jerked as he moved his fingers over her tender ass and pussy. His evil chuckles scarred her, more than anything any of the other men had done or said, her son definately had an evil streak and enjoyed humiliating his women.

She felt his fingers probing her, stretching her as he moved over her body, there were a couple of hours left before her other son got home, and who knew when her husband would be home. She felt her body played with, knowing he was going to continue playing as long and often as he could

You sure have been quiet mom.

The young man’s fingers continued to play with his mother’s sex and her recently fucked ass, as he casually chatted with her, he even slapped her ass to keep her attention. Though what he was talking to his beloved mother about was anything but ordinary.

So mom, am I to assume you haven’t let dad know about your extracurricular activities, have you?

Doug knowing his father knew the answer, and it pleased him, because on so many levels his found his father insufferable. And if there were anyway to beat or take something from his father he would do it, and relish the experience. For a young man his finger showed skill and talent as they rubbed her tender pussy and clit, knowing how his mother reacted for she wasn’t the first slut he’d ever taken.

Did I fuck you better than dad mom? Is he really taking care of you the way you want?

His young cock hadn’t totally diminished and still hung between his legs as he purposely rubbed her slutty pussy and ass, his own cum and that of some other guy sticking to his hand as he continued to rub her and talk.

Did you know it doesn’t take me long or much to get hard again.

April was gasping feeling him play with her, making her body respond, she was feeling his fingers invading her body, she felt him explore her. Her ass sticking up, filled with his cum, her pussy coated she could feel her son opening her holes, using her for his pleasure. She closed her eyes, her body was responding once again to a man's touch, her own son, she flet ashamed and humiliated as she was responding to his touch. "oh god, your driving me crazy" she gasped, as he moved behind her, knowing his slutty mother was responsive to his touch.

Doug’s fingers continued to stroke his mother’s slutty pussy rubbing and caressing it as he waited for his cock to revive, and while he drew the answers out of her. Intentionally he aroused her need, using it as a tool to get everything he wanted from her. Then all of a sudden he stops, purposely leaving her need unquenched.

I talking to you slut!

His hand roughly reaches down and grabs his mother’s head by the hair and pulls.

You better start answering my fucking questions.

The tone wasn’t nice or considerate, it was simply commanding as he took dominion over his own mother, for not only would she be submitting to both their needs, but also to his will. For what was his father's most precious item would now be completely his.

APril let out a cry as her son gripped her hair, pulling her back, his teeth gritted, she could hear the anger in his voice and it scared her. "yes, yes, ok, your bigger and better than your father" she whimpered, "Please, your hurting me" she said, her pussy aching with desire as he controlled her. She found it odd that she could feel so aroused while being treated in this rough way.

APril's pussy was soaked, her ass stretched and full of cum, she was truly a slut and a plaything for men, and even her own son knew it. She felt his grip ease on her hair, Her big breasts swayed and shook as he held her there, her barely covered body just a plaything for the young man.

Doug eased up but didn’t let go of his mother’s hair. At some almost subconscious level he felt some empathy for his own mother, but that most natural of feeling was overridden, but his lust and dark desires. Doug could sense a change in his mother, she hadn’t demanded she be released or that he should let her go, she’d only commented that he was hurting her, not even did she say to stop. Looking down at her, she wasn’t trying to escape or flee, no she was waiting him, waiting for him to do what? Then it dawned on him, his mother just wasn’t any slut, no she was a submissive slut, the kind that did whatever a man wanted of her, but not any man, just one that knew her real identity. Doug started an evil chuckle that turned into a full-blown laugh as it all became so clear to him.

That’s right, I’m bigger and better than that asshole of a father of mine, and do know what’s even better mom, you want it, you want it bad!

Still holding her head by the hair, he flops down into a sitting position, his back against the headboard, his legs spread wide, and his young cock lying between his legs. He sat like some king on a throne, as if everything in the room and on the bed was his, and in some fashion it probably was. Not that he expected her to deny him anything, but still, he pulls her close by the use of her hair, forcing her to look up at him, from between his legs, his young cock, but inches from her face.

Now its time for you to start telling me just what filthy nasty things you’ve been up to. And don’t worry mom, I’m not the jealous type, so you don’t have to worry about hurting my feelings, so don’t hold back. Plus if you want to know whom I’ve been fucking, just ask, and I tell you all the dirty detail.

The smirk he gave her said it all. This wasn’t going to be some random one-time encounter but one going submission of son over mother. He was treating her like some sexual object whose sole purpose was to serve his immoral degenerate needs.

Why you’re thinking, you can be sucking on my cock, because you want to feel your son's hard dick in you again, isn't that right mom?

April was trembling as her son had her between his legs. She nodded as she was soon sucking his long hard shaft, His thick head swelling as she worked her mouth over it, cupping his balls as she sucked him, feeling him grow to his huge long full length again, she was amazed at his recovery power, but she knew she shouldn't have been, he was a teenager after all.

She found herself to bob up and down as she sucked him harder, feeling his head push to her throat as she worked him inside her, her round motherly punished ass sticking up as it wiggled while she sucked nad bobbed on him. Not really caring it was her son, just a hard cock for her to service, her pussy was aching as she felt her wetness cover her shaved pink slit.

Even though the slut that sucked his cock was his mother, Doug didn’t see any reason to treat her with any more respect than he did any other slut. And now that it was clear how she wanted or desired to be treated, only gave him more power over her. As he watched he could see the hunger and need in not only her eyes, but also every part of her older mature body as she worked to get what she needed and that of course was his hard cock. Doug knowing her weakness and desperate desire, continued to use it against her. He pulls his young hardening cock from her eager wanton mouth, and denies her its taste and feel as he continued to press his advantage. Holding it just away from her, teasing her with its thick throbbing length.

So who did you fuck today mom? And where were you when they fucked you?

He was going to delve into her dark deprived closets of secrets, till he knew everything, and had everything to use against her. It wasn’t enough that he simple took pleasure in her body, but he wanted total possession of her mind, body and soul. There would be no more secrets, she would reveal every nasty detail of her debauchery, because he wished it, plus he wanted to hear it just for kicks it would give him. He still held her head by the hair as he taunted her hungry mouth with his young long cock.

April felt her head pulled back. Her son's throbbing member in front of her. He was probing her for more details, more about her slutty fall into her depraved life. She spent the next half-hour telling him about her encounter with the biker when she broke down, and how it had been the beginning of her fall into what was not her need to please and open to every man she came in contact with. Her mind was nothing more than a jumble of mixed up wanton desires. She didn't get into it with her son, he seemed to know, that she was turned on by the men who treated her with the least respect and caused her as much pain as pleasure.

She thought her son would cum from just hearing the stories as she was lying between his spead legs telling him about the various men, and groups of men and women she had been with. She was feeling her body respond as well, she wondered if she would ever reach a point with someone she would refuse letting them do what they pleased. Her big breasts pressed into the mattress, her round recently fucked motherly ass sticking up behind her above her spread legs.

Doug’s slutty mother worshipped at his cock, confessing her depraved and illicit life since meeting the biker. Explaining her need for the attention of men and more specifically cock. As she explained her needs and dark desires, he rewarded her with affectionate touches, and soothing caresses letting her knew he accepted her for who she truly was. Like a drug dealer to an addict, he meant to feed her needs, and thus gain a subject for his own depravity. As his mother went on he found himself almost losing control as she described in sometimes graphic details how she was used and taken by various men.

Ah fuck mom, you really are a total fucking slut. Damn you’ve got me so hard just hearing some of the shit you have been doing. You know what mom, every time you get fucked, you’re now going to come home and tell me all the nasty details. Isn’t that right slut? And do you know what, I’ll even fuck you as you tell me, would you like that?

His young cock was so hard and stiff as he talked to her letting her know he accepted her. Pulling her up onto his toned hairless chest, her lips finally having to give up cock she had been playing with. Doug pulls her up, her big tits first dragging against his lower abdomen, then up to his chest as held her close and kissed her. His young muscled arms easily up to the task as he held her.

So would you like your son to fuck you in the pussy or the ass mom?

He said it as if it was the most casual of questions, obviously not asking if she did or didn't want to, because her very nature made that answer obvious and redundant.

April felt her body pulled up over the hard thick shaft, her big breasts dragging over his hard body, she was positioned up to her face. She was hot and wet, her legs spread wide. She moaned as he gave her the instructions "yess, I'll do it, I will" she said wantonly.

"You like my ass don't you? You can take me there again" she said, her ass sore and stretched from the recent pounding, she had orgasmed from it, but she also had alterior motives, She figured the birthcontrol hadn't started working, and her young son would be so fertile, she was nearly certain that she would get pregant from him.

She lie on him, letting his throbbing member slide between their flat tummys, her breasts pressing into his hard chest, her nipples hard as rocks and the peircings leaving indentations in both their chests.

Oh mother I don’t like your ass I love it!

The words one of real truth, for Doug loved his mother’s ass. Even as she says it, he reaches between them and begins to guide his young hard member towards his mother’s back door. He could feel her pierced nipples poking against his firm chest as she looked into his eyes with wanton lust. There were so alike in this, for Doug’s eyes had the same fire in them, and that fire was for his mother.

I want you more than Monique’s black ass mom! Or even that cheerleader Kelly I sometimes butt fuck. No mother I want your sexy ass bad.

Doug’s hand holding his spit covered cock firmly as he pressed it against her back door, waiting for his massive length to slip into her tight little entrance. Both of his knees rose up on each side of her as his hips began to push, waiting for the head of his cock to slip past her puckered portal. He thought she was just an ass slut, like he fantasized about; having giving no consideration that she had ulterior reason for wanting his cock in her ass. Though the reasoning was strong, for he was young and his seed plentiful and virile, and her body more than ready to use it. As soon as he lodged the head of his young cock in his mother’s ass his hand came back up and each grabbed on her big beautiful tits, as he looked into her eyes as his cock slid into her mature slutty ass.

Back
Top Bottom