Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Starvesh needs you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starvesh

Planetoid
Hello one and all I am Starvesh but please, call me Star. Its easier that way. Its been awhile since I've updated my request thread so here we are, the Starvesh request thread 2.0! Now with sleeker design and more options for your role-playing needs! I'm on most of the time and have a pretty loose schedule so you will get replies in a timely manner, of course the better the reply your looking for the longer it will take me. I can mirror the length of your posts but I'm considered literate to advanced literate so take that as you will.

I'm capable of playing either a dominating role or a submissive role, whichever one you'd prefer. I myself love being sub so I'd love someone forever if they were the dom to my sub. Still though, don't hesitate to send me a PM. Also, let it be noted that I have plots for just about every pairing that I list. One need only PM me asking about it, if you post here chances are I won't see it. I'm capable of threads, PM's and IM's but I prefer PM's over threads and IM's. Where we do things is always negotiable. Anyways, onto the pairings!

The role I will prefer to take is always listed on the left, they are switchable however so just notify me if you would like to swap our roles. I'm sure I'll have no problem with it. Also, the amount of asterisks (these things --> *) is relative to how much I'm craving that certain pairing. No asterisks doesn't mean I won't play the pairing however. Ah, I forgot something: My RH. I believe you'll find that I'm okay with pretty much anything, just let me know before hand if its on the maybe list. Even some of the stuff on the no list I can be talked into doing, an easy way to get me to do something is to include some of my favorite stuff in the plot.

Human/Werewolf
Vampire/Human

Pretty much any mythical creature paired with anything flies with me, just let me know what you want. I'm also okay with normal animals on humans.

Brother/sister (step or not, I don't mind)
Father/daughter
Son/mother
Delinquent boy/nerdy girl (Not accepting until further notice.)
Prince/female bodyguard*****
Prince/peasant girl
Demon/Witch (or wizard)
Demon/priestess
Experiment/Scientist's Daughter
Married man/His mistress
Twincest

thats all I can think of for now, I will add more later as they come to mind. Don't hesitate to shoot me a PM even if its not one of my pairings that I've listed though, I'd be glad to hear from you.

I'd be willing to do the Son/Mother idea if the mother is a step mother. Or the Step-brother/Step sister if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom