Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Starvesh needs you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starvesh

Planetoid
Hello one and all I am Starvesh but please, call me Star. Its easier that way. Its been awhile since I've updated my request thread so here we are, the Starvesh request thread 2.0! Now with sleeker design and more options for your role-playing needs! I'm on most of the time and have a pretty loose schedule so you will get replies in a timely manner, of course the better the reply your looking for the longer it will take me. I can mirror the length of your posts but I'm considered literate to advanced literate so take that as you will.

I'm capable of playing either a dominating role or a submissive role, whichever one you'd prefer. I myself love being sub so I'd love someone forever if they were the dom to my sub. Still though, don't hesitate to send me a PM. Also, let it be noted that I have plots for just about every pairing that I list. One need only PM me asking about it, if you post here chances are I won't see it. I'm capable of threads, PM's and IM's but I prefer PM's over threads and IM's. Where we do things is always negotiable. Anyways, onto the pairings!

The role I will prefer to take is always listed on the left, they are switchable however so just notify me if you would like to swap our roles. I'm sure I'll have no problem with it. Also, the amount of asterisks (these things --> *) is relative to how much I'm craving that certain pairing. No asterisks doesn't mean I won't play the pairing however. Ah, I forgot something: My RH. I believe you'll find that I'm okay with pretty much anything, just let me know before hand if its on the maybe list. Even some of the stuff on the no list I can be talked into doing, an easy way to get me to do something is to include some of my favorite stuff in the plot.

Human/Werewolf
Vampire/Human

Pretty much any mythical creature paired with anything flies with me, just let me know what you want. I'm also okay with normal animals on humans.

Brother/sister (step or not, I don't mind)
Father/daughter
Son/mother
Delinquent boy/nerdy girl (Not accepting until further notice.)
Prince/female bodyguard*****
Prince/peasant girl
Demon/Witch (or wizard)
Demon/priestess
Experiment/Scientist's Daughter
Married man/His mistress
Twincest

thats all I can think of for now, I will add more later as they come to mind. Don't hesitate to shoot me a PM even if its not one of my pairings that I've listed though, I'd be glad to hear from you.

Some plots for the above listed pairings are below, click the spoiler button to see them.

Please my darling
Human/Vampire
Long ago a beautiful noble lady lived in a mansion that sat on top of a hill and overlooked a large meadow. One night as she was returning home she found a wounded man slumped over in the road. Being not only a beautiful lady but a kind one as well she took the man back to her mansion and nursed him back to health. It didn't take the man but three days to fully heal which caused some of the servants in the mansion to question his humanity. The man, who was very handsome, thanked the lady and asked her if there was anything he could do to repay her. Distracted by his looks the lady simply asked him to stay by her side, which caused the man to smile knowingly. That night as the lady lay asleep in her bed with the man next to her she felt something tickle the side of her neck, letting out a small giggle the lady simply thought that the man was playing with her. It didn't take long to figure out that he had something else completely on his mind. With a gasp from the lady the man plunged his teeth into her throat, not in a killing fashion though. It didn't take long for the lady to lose consciousness due to the pain. Two nights later she awoke to find herself changed, she had been turned into a vampire by the handsome man she had saved that night. When she awoke she found her servants dead and the man gone. The lady regretted her kindness to the man and wished she had never seen his bloody form on the road. For years she mourned the loss of her humanity, the mansion began to gather dust and cobwebs. Soon the lady and her mansion was forgotten altogether as her house and the area around it began to become overgrown with grass and trees. It didn't take long for a village to sprout up at the bottom of the hill on the rich and fertile land.

At first the lady was angered by the presence of the village but soon she found it convenient that a source of food and entertainment was so close. Sometimes she would wake up in the daytime and use a telescope to peer out at the village and watch the lives of the people that lived there. Years went by and soon she had turned it into an obsession, as if watching the lives of humans could bring back her old life. One day she spotted a young boy protecting a little girl from another group of children, interested in the boy she began to watch for him specially when she peered out into the outside world. More time passed and she watched the boy grow with fascination, he had turned from a little boy to a young man right in front of her eyes and with each passing day her attachment to the boy grew. It wasn't long until she started to visit him at night, she would steal away from her mansion and journey to the boys house and watch him from his bedroom window as he slept. This continued for some time until one night her life changed forever.

This plot can go two ways, the first one is that my character is a vampire hunter and tries to kill yours. The resulting fight ends with my character unconscious and with yours deciding to take him to the mansion where he awakens with a slight case of amnesia. The other way it can go is that my character is a normal person that yours steals away to her mansion to become her lover, whether he wants to or not.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to the pack
Human/Werewolf or Werewolf/human
The new beta of a werewolf pack was overjoyed about receiving his/her new rank, the only problem? He/she must find a new mate. It is a rule within the pack that states the alpha and beta must always have a mate but he/she hasn't had one since they entered the pack and all the other males/females (depends on who is the werewolf) are taken. This leaves only one option, he/she must go out and find a human mate from the city to bring into the pack. Of course the new beta wants to impress the rest of the pack with his/her mate so only the best human will do and once he/she has found that human nothing will stop him/her from making them theirs.

Either way with this one whoever is the werewolf will be more dom as he or she is the one hunting for the mate of course.
Be my bride?
Demon/human, Human/Demon or Demon/Demon
An ancient ceremony has taken place in hell as Lucifer has finally perished after thousands upon thousands years as hells ruler. Little know though that Lucifer isn't a name, its a title given to the ruler of hell and now that he is dead another Lucifer most be chosen. Two Demons rise to the challenge and compete to be crowned the next ruler of hell. At the end both candidates stand tied, now only one challenge is left for them: Find a bride. The only rule is that their bride must love them in return even knowing what and who they are. The first one to return with a bride wins.

As you can see above multiple directions can be taken with this one. I can play a demon candidate to your human female. In which case the RP would consist of mine attempting to woo yours and such. Or it can be swapped around as with most of my pairings. You could play a demon candidate with me being a human male that your character needs to woo and such. A third way this can go is that both of our characters can be demon candidates. If that happened we could play through all of the challenges that the candidates would need to compete in, all the while our two characters start to form an affection for one another.
Eternal vow
Knight/Princess or Prince/Knight
Years and years ago there was a man, this man was a simple mercenary in service to the kings army because of a large war. One day, after a raid, the mercenary chanced upon wolf demon women who was heavily injured and had just narrowly escaped a band of holy men who wanted to kill her. Feeling sympathy for the women the mercenary hid her away in his home in the forest and treated her wounds. A month or two later the wolf demon thanked the man for his kindness and vowed to find some way to pay him back for what he had done. Years passed after that and the man met a fine women whom he married. The day of his first child's birth though the mans family was beset upon by bandits. The man fought with as hard as he could for his wife and child's life but to no avail. As he lay on the ground, heart pierced by an arrow, the wolf demon women appeared in front of him and asked him what he wanted. She could easily save him but she would only save him and him alone as he had only saved one life so would she only pay back one life. Using the last of his strength the man told her to save his child.

The demon, pleased with the answer, told him that she would do one better. She vowed that her and her descendent's would forever protect the mans family, starting with his first first born child and continuing down the line. Years after that the mans child grew up to become king and have a family. Just as the wolf demon had promised though her child was sent to protect the first born. This went on for years with the first born child always being protected by a descendant of the first wolf demon that the mercenary man had saved. They were never far from their charges despite their wolf demon heritage though and had chosen to hide their tails and ears to better protect and serve their charges.

Several hundred years later a first born princess is going to be married off to the prince of a neighboring country as a show of good faith. Of course the princess is less than happy about the marriage as her protector and her have developed a mutual love for one another. Something that has been forbidden since the very first vow as if the two of them choose to be together then the bonds of the demon protector will be forever broken. Now the two must choose; run away from the comfort of the castle and abandon their duties to be together or ignore their feelings and go back to the way they were before they had become in love with each other.

The roles can be switched out, just replace princess with prince and visa versa for all gender dependent things except for the king. So I could play the prince to your female knight if you wish.

The call of the desert
Mummy/Grave robber
Local legends tell of the hidden tomb that has yet to be found either by archaeologists or grave robbers. It is said that this tomb holds the riches of over a thousand of ancient Egypt's kings. Many have sought this tomb and many have not returned from the search. Most have given up as finding even a hint of the tombs location is near impossible. This changes however when a grave robber and her/his group of allies manage to find the hidden tomb and its riches. Of course its never as simple as that though. One of the grave robbers sprang a trap in the tomb and all but one of them are drained of their life force, eroding away into dust right before each others eyes. The life force of the grave robbers is given to the mummy who rises from his/her slumber and tells the last surviving grave robber that they are to act as the mummy's guide to the new world. Of course they can't refuse as the mummy threatens to drain them of their life as well.

Nothing to really fill in on this one, it pretty much sums itself up.
More coming as soon as I'm not to lazy to put them up.

I'm in the mood for a school setting and would like to ask about your plot for the delinquent boy/nerdy girl. Also, if you're interested, my request thread is as follows:

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=19329

:]

Hmm..

I've wanted to try a dom/sub thing with a dom female vampire and a male sub human, if that floats your boat at all?

The only issue is I don't do a few things on your favourites list, like cum inflation and stuff D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom