Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Twins?! ❤ [BondageSlave x StayFrosty x Gamergirl4ever]

Status
Not open for further replies.
StayFrosty said:
Tyler fell back on to the floor at the sight of the other twin witness what was possibly the most fun he had ever had. The boy quickly covered up himself pulled up his pants, "Jaclyn?!" He exclaimed in surprise, "I-- we... you weren't supposed to be home..." He gulped. Tyler knew how sensitive his girlfriend Sari was and knew he had to take the lead in any argument, though the whole event had been twisted, and he just didn't understand it yet.

((Sorry for the short post...))

Sari's eyes started to have tears form at the corner. She glared at Jaclyn and Tyler, trying to form words but could not. Eventually, she said in an unnaturally calm voice, "Why, Jaclyn?" Her fists were clenched. Her face had an expression of hurt etched all over it.

((Having a hard time with long posts also. :p

Ill try to make a longer one next post. sorry.))

Tyler shook his head, turning towards who he had thought was his girlfriend, "No... that ca-- that couldn't..." The boy was rather speechless, "Jaclyn?!" He shouted as his body hit the floor hard.
He hadn't known what to say, though as he saw the real Sari break down, Tyler knew it wouldn't be a good night for him.

Jaclyn sighed softly as she heard the door open, 'Damnit. The fun is all ruined now.' she thought to herself in discontent. Lowering her shirt she stood up, smiling at Tyler sweetly. "Why yes, Tyler it's me, your girlfriend's sister." she winked at him before turning towards her sister. A mischievous smile playing on her lips as she crossed her arms, staring at her teary eyed sister. "Why? Because you weren't giving this yummy boy the attention he needed, sooo I thought I would help out. That's all." she spoke with an idly shrug. "He seemed to be enjoying himself just fine before you busted in."

"The attention he needed?" Sari said, her voice rising. But doubt soon filled her consciousness. Did she give Tyler the attention he needed? They both never really brought of the topic of doing it, but what if Tyler HAD wanted to? It was up for Sari to take the initiative? And was he enjoying himself? She looked at Tyler, silently pleading this was not the case.

She held that cocky smirk on her face as she watched her sister "Yes my dear sister, the attention he and his little friend needed. That you were not so willing to give him, and believe when I say he needed it." she spoke licking her lips in a teasing manner as she glanced down at the boy. "You enjoyed yourself, didn't you Tyler? Didn't you want even more to happen?"

Tyler stammered for a moment, still on the floor, "Sari, I had know idea... I mean, it started with the note she sent me a couple days ago, and then I came here and..." The boy couldn't even answer when Jaclyn had asked him if he had fun, for the truth was it did feel good, good enough to make his face bloom red at the idea as he looked back to the girl who had just sucked him off.

Sari was dumbfounded. Her eyebrows then fell, and a frown was etched into her face. She walked over to Jaclyn, yelling, "Why did you do this!?" She threw her arms up. "Are you so desperate that you would pull THIS?"

Jaclyn arched a brow slightly, standing her ground as she tilted her head a bit to the side. "Were you not listening Sari? I said, I did this because you were not giving him the proper attention, that I could give him. Desperation had nothing to do with it, I easily can get any man that I want. Your Tyler just happened to be one of the ones, that I wanted, and you weren't taking proper care of him. So I stepped up." that taunting smile slowly stretched upon her lips. "and as quickly as he came for me, it was very clear you've never even hardly touched him in a sexual way." She tilted her head over towards Tyler, giving him a pitiful look "The poor boy, tsk tsk tsk."

His cock still twitching in pleasure, Tyler couldn't sit up as well as say otherwise. He had been amused of Jaclyn's admiration for him and had been fond of the blowjob earlier, though did his best to get on his knees, looking up toward the true one he loved with a sorrowful look and turning to Jaclyn and then returning his gaze to the floor. Tyler had witnessed the two fight before, and he knew it wasn't just this, but the ongoing rivalry the girls had. They were always competing and trying to receive more attention or be granted "better" than the other in some way. The boy knew there was nothing he could say to stop the two from going at each other, and hoped things wouldn't get physical, though Tyler hadn't known it would get this physical.

Jaclyn couldn't help but laugh at out loud at that "Oh really?" Soon a wicked grin spread across her lips as she looked at her sister. "How bout we make a bit of...hm..a challenge to see who could pleasure him more?" she mused as she walked over towards Tyler to stand behind him. Peeking out from behind she smirked at her sister "I've already got a head start on you dear sister." Leaning down she pressed her body against him as she playfully nipped at his earlobe.

Tyler inhaled in surprise as he felt Jaclyn nip at his, standing up on his feet right away and turning around to place his hands on her shoulders, "Jaclyn, Sari-- please, this is unnecessary!" He tried to sway, though in reality he couldn't stop thinking of the idea. He blushed, only aware that if he continued as it was, he would be thinking with his penis than his heart.

Sari bristled, yelling, "You are on!" She walked over to Tyler, and as gently as she could in her state, (Which was not too gently) she pushed him back down on the couch. She kneeled infront of him, and started rubbing his cock furiously.

"Now now dear sister, don't be too rough with him, don't want to hurt him." she mused with a smirk. "I'm sure he is still sensitive from being with me." Since Sari had took to kneeling in front of him on the couch, Jaclyn moved to straddle his lap, grinning down at him. "Bet you still want to see what's under my tank top don't you?" Without waiting for an answer, she hooked her thumbs under the bottom of her tank top, slowly lifting it up over her head. Grabbing his hands she made him place them over her breasts "I know your enjoying this Tyler." she spoke with a husky tone.

BondageSlave said:
"Now now dear sister, don't be too rough with him, don't want to hurt him." she mused with a smirk. "I'm sure he is still sensitive from being with me." Since Sari had took to kneeling in front of him on the couch, Jaclyn moved to straddle his lap, grinning down at him. "Bet you still want to see what's under my tank top don't you?" Without waiting for an answer, she hooked her thumbs under the bottom of her tank top, slowly lifting it up over her head. Grabbing his hands she made him place them over her breasts "I know your enjoying this Tyler." she spoke with a husky tone.

Sari glowered at Jaclyn, and stubbornly thought, That bitch. I will show her.. I can give him pleasure.. Then Sari started licking it, showing a lustful side of her she never knew she had, as She repeatedly ran her tongue over the bottom of his shaft over and over, occasionally giving the head of his cock a kiss.

Tyler groaned, Jaclyn's milky breasts in between his fingers and feel the great warmth of Sari salivate and kiss his cock made the boy melt into the couch, not even revolted against the overpowering wrath the two had on his body, though he knew the 'competition' had just begun. Tyler gripped onto Jaclyn's nippled and pinched them in between his knuckled, moving his hips back and forth as well to almost fuck his girlfriend's mouth like a pussy.

"This... This is too good..." He cried in pleasure, almost forgetting the fact that he shouldn't be encouraging the girls.

Jaclyn moaned softly as finally was able to feel his hands on her breasts, squeezing and massaging them. A louder moan escaped from her as she felt him now pinching her nipples, before smiling softly at his comment. "Glad your enjoying Tyler, now don't you want to do more with my breasts rather then just touching them?" she mused.

Tyler nodded at Jaclyn's last comment, pressing his face into her mounds as he kneaded into her flesh with his finger and began licking the nipple ever so gently, sucking on it with little nibbles here and there to mix the pain and pleasure. He then put his entire mouth into it as he was forced to tried and suck her whole breast, teasing the other one with his hand and giving the two both equal attention.

Meanwhile, Tyler felt he was going to burst below, the bobbing motion of his very chaste girlfriend Sari doing something so dirty made him want to cum hard inside her.
In between little breaths of air coming up from Jaclyn's tits, he'd moan louder an louder.

"D-Don't stop..." He said to the girls as he continued, noticing that where this was going they'd better take their clothes all off if the group wanted to get real messy.

Jaclyn groaned softly as she felt the fingers massaging at her breasts, when she felt his warm wet tongue on her nipple she began to moan. She arched her back some, pushing her breasts further towards him, wanting more attention from him as he sucked and nibbled on her. One of her hands slipped behind his head, giving the clear indication that she was enjoying it and didn't want him stop. As she enjoyed the attention, another thing started to come to mind that made her release his head and pull away from him. Jaclyn removed herself from his lap for a moment, only to unbutton and unzip her jean shorts, slowly pulling them down to show him she wasn't wearing any panties. With a smirk she crawled back to him, making sure he was leaning back against the couch, so that she could straddle him in a different way. Her body was over his body, her bare pussy in front of his face as she joined her sister in licking Tyler's cock. Though now and then instead of kissing the head of his cock like Sari, Jaclyn would take the head into her mouth, sucking hard on it for a short moment before pulling off so that a popping sound was bad as her lips left the head of his cock.

Tyler shivered as the two went at his long and stiff piece, moving his hands to Jaclyn's sweet ass and spreading the cheeks so as he got a clear shot at the girl's pussy, he could also see her tiny, tight asshole. The then pressed his nose and face into her, beginning to lap at Jaclyn's nice and juicy vagina- letting his saliva drip and trace down her thighs as he stuck his tongue further and further inside, pressing his lips against her labia and in between it all nipping at her clit.

As the two pressed their mouths against his cock, feeling his lovely girlfriend's passion and her lustful sister's affection at the same time, Tyler squinted his eyes, pulling back from Jaclyn's pussy and cumming like a fountain, spurting his milky juices all over the girl's faces and hair.

StayFrosty said:
Tyler shivered as the two went at his long and stiff piece, moving his hands to Jaclyn's sweet ass and spreading the cheeks so as he got a clear shot at the girl's pussy, he could also see her tiny, tight asshole. The then pressed his nose and face into her, beginning to lap at Jaclyn's nice and juicy vagina- letting his saliva drip and trace down her thighs as he stuck his tongue further and further inside, pressing his lips against her labia and in between it all nipping at her clit.

As the two pressed their mouths against his cock, feeling his lovely girlfriend's passion and her lustful sister's affection at the same time, Tyler squinted his eyes, pulling back from Jaclyn's pussy and cumming like a fountain, spurting his milky juices all over the girl's faces and hair.

Sari felt the cum fall all over her face, and she moaned, wanting every drop. She had never felt this way before, and it made her feel... great. She licked up as much cum as she could, before going back to licking his cock again, but she also played with his balls, juggling them in her hands, and massaging and teasing them.

"Aww yes..." The boy groaned, "More, Sari, more..." He smiled, teasing her. Sari had always been so innocent and chaste, though he knew the girl would do just about anything to beat her sister as her sister acted the same. Tyler prodded his cock more at the naughty girls' mouths, "And don't be afraid to sandwich mine in between the both of your breasts, girls." He winked, his stick rock hard like a horse and juiced up with enough adrenaline and testosterone to keep him going all night long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom