Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Twins?! ❤ [BondageSlave x StayFrosty x Gamergirl4ever]

Status
Not open for further replies.

StayFrosty♂

Banned
Banished
It was late, 8:00 in the evening to be exact, though it still all felt too soon. Tyler had been going out with his girlfriend Sari for an entire month now, though the couple had been very nervous when it came to their sexual activities together, leaving a big strain in their relationship. Now Tyler had been going over as Sari had sent a mysterious invitation to her home in which she request the sixteen-year-old boy wear something comfortable and not to call her on her cellphone, which had been odd enough, but little did Tyler know it hadn't been his girlfriend who sent the invite - but her envious twin sister Jaclyn who had fallen in love with him at first sight when the two had first met.
Tyler approached the front door of Sari and Jaclyn's house, knocking twice and awaiting a response. "hhmm..." He sighed, unaware of what was to come.​

A mischievous smile spread across Jaclyn's face as she heard, whom she assumed was Tyler, knocking on the door. She was sure her twin sister Sari was not giving the poor sixteen year old any kind of attention he needed. To waste such a boy like Tyler, Jaclyn thought that was a shame and was taking it upon herself to help him out. Sure, as Sari's sister she shouldn't be doing this or should feel some sort of remorse for doing it. But Jaclyn felt like she could take better care of the sixteen year old boy, and in few moment she hoped to achieve just that. Dressed in a comfortable attire her self, a fitting red and white stripped tank top with a built in bra, along with a pair of jean shorts that came mid-thigh. Pushing herself from the couch, Jaclyn strolled towards the door to open it up for Tyler, an eager smile now spreading on her face. "Hey Tyler!"

Tyler smiled, "Hi there..." He swallowed, not knowing whether it was Sari or Jaclyn, though knowing this was a private invitation considered the possibility that it was his girlfriend, though it was hard to tell the difference.

"...Sari." He nodded, walking inside the house and observing the entrance, "I got your invitation and here I am. What's this all about?" Tyler asked looking down at the girl. Both of the twins had been smaller which had made them so much more adorable together.

She giggled, nodding her head towards the name. "Of course it's me Sari silly!" she spoke, hoping to just sound like her sister when she normally got excited or happy about something. Once Tyler was in, she closed and locked the door behind him, it was normal routine they all did really. Hearing his question she turned towards him with a sly smile "Oh you know, we've been dating for what...oh a month now? And after talking it over with my sister, Jaclyn. I thought it was time...well you know, we take it to the next level." she spoke with a sweet smile.

The boy's mouth began to gape open, he had wanted to say something, but was speechless, "What... what do you mean by 'next level'?" Tyler blushed, secretly hoping it meant what he thought it meant, though wouldn't say anything so bluntly that could make Sari think less of him some how.

Jaclyn forced herself to blush lightly and look as innocent as possible, trying to look as much like her sister as possible in this sort of situation. "Ah...well..what I mean to say is..well.." she pretended to be embarrassed by the situation, chewing her bottom lip softly as she had seen her sister do many times. "Well you know..the next level.." she took a few steps towards Tyler, not stopping until she was right in front of him, tilting her head back some to look up at him. "I think I'm ready to have sex Tyler." she spoke, trying her best to hide her excitement and look more bashful.

Tyler grasped on to Sari's light and soft hands gently, a gasp of air escaping from his mouth as it tried to formulate words of what he had been feeling right there and then.
He moved in a little closer, "Then I want to have sex with you too..." He gulped, not entirely at level with the situation as he was still processing the idea. Tyler looked down slowly, "Umm... right now?" He asked hesitantly, only thinking of the couch being the best place to have such an engagement.

Jaclyn looked fondly up at the boy as he took her hands, her fondness of him of course different from that of her sisters. But Jaclyn found herself smiling happily, forcing another blush to appear on her cheeks at his words. She then glanced over at the couch, chewing her bottom lip before looking at him and nodding her head. "Why not?" Grasping his hand lightly she headed over towards the couch, sitting down on it and waiting for him to sit down with her. Normally Jaclyn may have just tackled him on to the couch, but she knew that wasn't how Sari would do it.

Tyler sat next to her on the couch, feeling hot and jittery as he didn't know what would happen next. He clutched on to the black leather of the sofa and looked down at his lap.
"Jaclyn, I'm... inexperienced..." He stammered, ogling Sari's shapely thighs in those tight jeans.

((Sorry about the short post. >.< I g2g))

[Aww it's ok Frosty! ^-^ We will pick it up tomorrow! ]

Jaclyn blinked a moment as she heard the boy speak her name, before giggling softly. "You don't have to confuse us silly, I'm your girlfriend...and.." she licked her lips a moment before she kept her sentence going "..I've read up on a few things. So just sit back and enjoy ok?" she spoke with a reassuring smile on her face. Leaning over to softly and swiftly brush her lips against his own, so far things were going better then Jaclyn expected them to.

[Gamer, probably after Jaclyn and Tyler get a little more into things. So then Sari can catch them in the act. : 3]

Feeling "Sari's" soft lips press into his had been ecstasy for Tyler, a smile forming from his mouth as the too kissed and the boy's arms wrapped around her waist. He felt their lips almost intertwine together as his body got hot and cock began to throb in sudden strokes of pleasure. Tyler released his lips from hers, the pink flesh of their mouths sticking together before they had stopped.

"You taste different..." He grinned. It had also felt quite different, though passed the feeling off as he was having too good a time to question her. Tyler began stroking up and down the side of Sari's thin figure, pushing her light tank top up little by little to reveal her abdomen. Her skin felt so soft and good.

She giggled lightly at his words before shrugging lightly "We are doing something different, so I'm sure I do." Smiling sweetly Jaclyn moved to kiss him again, not seeming to have any objections to him lifting her tank top. In fact that just made Jaclyn want him even more, he was being so patient and slow, like a good boyfriend should be. But going slow, Jaclyn knew she could only handle that but for so long. Nipping playfully at his bottom lip she broke the kiss, only to trail small kiss along his jawline, to his neck where she planted soft kisses, enough to tickle his skin. Jaclyn then bite softly on to his skin, just enough for it send a chill through him, as she worked her way further down his neck to his collar bone. While her lips worked, so did her hands as she slowly slide them under his shirt, her fingers trailing along his stomach.

Different feelings contrasting different emotions made Tyler quiver in a euphoric groan as "Sari" slowly nipped at his neck and ran her handed down his tight, tough stomach. Tyler continued to trail up her shirt as well, his hands moving on the own until he reach the girl's bra. His eyes widened as Sari continued, he had never felt an article of underclothing belonging to the opposite sex. Tyler started kissing the girl's neck and reach up and down the side of his tongue as he sucked on her earlobe.
The boy had been excited, though too excited it would seem as with each kiss his cock got longer and more erect to the point where it began to hurt.

"Agh..." He groaned, hoping Sari wouldn't accidentally sit on his hard-on and embarrass him.

But of course if Jaclyn wanted to keep with what she was planning, she shifted her body some, straddling the boys lap now. Her jean shorts raising slightly higher as she had adjusted her sitting position. She enjoyed the warm feeling of his hands traveling along her body, it sent waves of warmth through her body, arousing her even more. Feeling his soft lips against her neck she let out a soft sigh of content, tilting her head to the side a bit to allow him more access. When she suddenly felt him suck on her earlobe she groaned softly, her hands having stopped moving for her nails to dig lightly into him. When she could feel his member growing, pressing against her, she could help but smile softly, her hips rotating slowly as she started to grind against him.

"Urrgh..." Tyler moaned in pleasure, "Sari, you... you have to stop. If you do that I'll--" The boy couldn't even finish his own words, not knowing what would happen. Though the pain of his throbbing piece thumping against his pants and the feeling of Sari's vagina rub up against his made him want to get bigger and bigger then pop like a cork.

"It hurts!" Tyler grunted with a smile.

Jaclyn giggled softly hearing the last words, so she stopped grinding against him, lifting her head from his collar bone to smile at him. "It hurts?" she mused with an look of amusement in her eyes. "Well I think I know what I can do to make it feel better..." licking her lips a moment she started to move slowly down. Brushing her body against him now and then until she was on her knees in front of him, Jaclyn then began to undo his pants and unzip him. Once that was down she reached inside of his pants and boxers, wrapping her slender fingers around his harden cock, gently pulling it out. Without another word she leaned forwards to wrap her lips around the head of his cock, sucking gently on it as she began to take inch by inch of him. When she was about half way down his cock, she began to bob her head up and down sucking on the member with pleasure.

Tyler panted as Sari's head bobbed up and down on his cock, rubbing his fingers through the girl's hair and forcing it in deeper with each throb. He could feel the blood pumping and pulsing through his veiny penis and he felt a great heat radiate from his thighs, almost as if he were going to explode.

"D-Don't stop!" Tyler moaned, "It... It feels so good!" He huffed as he felt his girlfriend's bumpy, hot tongue slither around his shaft and her tonsils acting as a pillow as his head continued to prod at the back of her throat.

Jaclyn was taking pleasure in the fact she could so easily please Tyler, of course she doubted he had, had a blow job as well as the one Jaclyn was about to give him. Eagerly she kept sucking on his cock, her tongue rotating around the member, saliva escaping from her lips to run down his cock. Suddenly, she began to moan against him, so that the vibrations would course through his body, the back of her throat seeming to open and close just slightly as breathed through her nose. Things were going so well, hopefully she would be able to fuck her sister's boyfriend next, as long as nothing interrupted them.

((Yes! :)))

Her lips pursed around the head of his cock, Tyler felt light headed, as if he were about to go faint. An immense hotness overcame his body, and with each lick of Sari's tongue against the shaft of his penis-- plurrt. Tyler found himself relieving himself of the milky fluid that had been bottled up deep inside him from the get go. He ejaculated into Sari's mouth and then pulled out to splash her face as well.

Tyler panted, "I-- I'm sorry, Sari..."

Jaclyn was ready to drink all that Tyler had to offer, enjoying the sudden burst of a salty taste in her mouth. She swallowed what she could, before she felt him pull out some, splashing her in the face. Quickly closing her eyes, so to avoid it getting anywhere in her eyes, she then giggled, lifting her shirt up nearly exposing her breasts as she cleaned her face off. "It's ok Tyler...but now you've messed up my shirt.." she said pouting playfully. "But maybe you would enjoy me taking it off?" she spoke in a seductive tone, Jaclyn forgetting for a moment that she was suppose to be Sari.

Humming contentedly, Sari was sitting in the passenger seat of her friend's car. A couple shopping bags lined the back, and Sari and her friend were chatting animatedly.

Once they pulled in, Sari quickly grabbed her bags full of new clothes she had bought, and waved goodbye to her friend. She drove off, and Sari headed up the walkway to their front door. She dropped the bags on a step, and took out a pair of house keys from her pocket. She stuck the keys in, and with a quick twist and turn, the door unlocked with a snick! Sari turned the knob, throwing open the door, bending over to pick up her stuff.

She barely got half a step before she witnessed the scene before her. The door shut behind her, as Sari's eyes widened to an extreme extent, her bags hit the floor, and she gasped.

Her boyfriend, Tyler was on the couch, getting a.. blowjob... from.. JACLYN!?
Sari paused then, her expression remaining where it was for almost a minute.

Tyler fell back on to the floor at the sight of the other twin witness what was possibly the most fun he had ever had. The boy quickly covered up himself pulled up his pants, "Jaclyn?!" He exclaimed in surprise, "I-- we... you weren't supposed to be home..." He gulped. Tyler knew how sensitive his girlfriend Sari was and knew he had to take the lead in any argument, though the whole event had been twisted, and he just didn't understand it yet.

((Sorry for the short post...))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom