Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alien Abduction RP Open Need People

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was at that moment that Shasha realized it wasn't a dream. The kiss took her by surprise and Shasha broke it of blushing and confused. "W-w-where am I? I want to go home."

Monka shook her head no saying "your home now and welcome to Monka's home ". she then nibbled on the girls ear saying in a low voice "you taste so good".

Skylar23 said:
"You are in my humble abode... and I am Amozabel. You are my new pet, Drake. Youll love it here..."
The alien started to release strong pheromones into the air, which lingered since the room was air tight.

"Your....pet? Like Hell!" Drake growled angrily, though blinked as his nose picked up an odd scent, the air seeming a little thick, though he quickly shook off the sensation for the time being, standing up and clenching his fists. "I don't know who or what you are....but you're letting me outta here....or I'm gonna have to beat your freak ass..."

Amozabel smiled teasingly, easing him back onto the slab.
"Ohh, just relax... youll love it here with me, Drake..."

Drake squirmed and struggled as he was pushed down, but the pheremones were starting to make him a little weak. "N-No!" He tried to swing a fist for Amozabel's face, clearly still rather defiant, his mind somewhat stronger than his body it seemed.

Shasha tried to struggle away from her. "Don't this is weird. I don't want to be your slave! I want you to bring me home now!" Shasha cried tears running from her eyes.

He smiled and kissed Drake's lips. The punch didn't hurt him, his skin was too hard. He smiled and licked at Drake's lips hungrily.

[this is getting interesting]
Monka did not let go and said "no". she then moved one of her hands under the girls shirt while holding the girl with the other. She then brought out a tentacle out from under her dress and used it to hold the girl in place.

"W-what the hell is that! Get away from me!" Shasha cried as the tentical grabbed her. She fought in panic scared out of her mind.

Monka laughed saying "this is what makes me not human and no way ". she had the girls shirt off and bra and started teasing her tits with her hands using two tentacles now to hold her.

"sorry this is what I want so no i wont stop". she soon took the girls pants off and panties. she then started teasing her clit while still messing her tit. She had one had on her tit and the other on her clit .

Shasha cried out in a mix of sadness and pleasure. What is wrong with me, She thought, this is wrong but it feels so thrilling.

Amozabel pushed Drake down onto te slab and pinned his arms down, kissing his lips roughly. He then got back up and proceeded to finger at Drake's shirt.
"Oh yes...you'll do quite fine..."

Monka soon grabbed the girl and pushed her on her all fours. she then held her down by her both hands on her wrists and one Tentacle on her leg while the other one was thrust into her pussy.

Shasha cried out as the tentacles penetrated her virgin pussy. The tentacles overwhelmed her with pain and pleasure. "Ahhhhh!" Shasha cried out.

This pleased Monka greatly and she let out a smirk then started thrusting in and out with a steady speed. she also used her hands to hold the girl so she could please herself as well by putting a tentacle inside of her. She was thrusting inside of her with the same speed and at the same time she would thrust her other tentacle inside of Sasha.

Skylar23 said:
Amozabel pushed Drake down onto te slab and pinned his arms down, kissing his lips roughly. He then got back up and proceeded to finger at Drake's shirt.
"Oh yes...you'll do quite fine..."

((So sorry it took me a lil while to reply!))
Drake squirmed on the slab, then let out a squeak of surprise as he was suddenly kissed by the obviously male alien, starting to struggle more until the kiss was broken. "H-hey! Let me go damnit! You're a man for a start!! I'm not gay so let me go you...you....freak!!"

Amozabel rolled his eyes, grinning.
"Sorry, your mine now. There is no way out of here.... I will get what I want from you," he said with a wicked smile.

"And...and just what the hell do you want?!" Drake growled, his eyes on fire with anger as Amozabel looked at him. "Because I can tell you now there's no fucking way you're getting it from me!"

He laughed, cruelly.
"Oh, trust me... Ill get anything I want from you..." he says, tearing off his shirt.

Drake yelped in surprise as his shirt was ripped away from him, exposing a toned, almost muscular chest. "N-no! Wh-what the hell do you want with me?!" He squirmed again, once more attempting to get off the slab and get away from his captor.

Amozabel laughed. It resounded about the room.
"Go ahead, try and leave. There are no ways out.."
He smiled wickedly, and sat on the slab.

"sorry dear it makes me feel to good to stop " Monka replies. she kept on going with the same speed and she too was moaning at the same time the other girl was. Watching this girl get fucked by her was heating her up and fucking herself was so good feeling she loved it all. "well girl know this the inside of you feels so great ".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom