Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alien Abduction RP Open Need People

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShashaWraight

Supernova
Plot
A group of teenager humans are abducted by aliens. These aliens are ready to preform different sexual experiments on them. How will the humans take it?

You must be ok with:
Rape
Possible transformation
Possible tentacle and monster rape
and other things like that

Rules
Ok I don't care about post length but please no text talk. 
Have fun
To Join PM me your profile then I'll give you the ok and you can post it in the RP

Humans (max 12)
ShashaWraight
Peekaboo
sweetling
Skylar23

Aliens (unlimited)
wildkat

Name:
Race: (Alien or Human)
Sexual Preference: (Straight/Bi/Gay)
Image:

Name: Shasha Nailo
Race: human
Sexual Preference: Bi
Image:
Sooperfect.jpg

Name:Monka
Race: Alien
Sexual Preference:bi
Image:

ALL PROFILES MUST BE POSTED HERE!!!

RE: Alien Abduction RP Open

Monka had been watching the humans for quite some time looking to fine one to her choosing. She found one Shasha . She now put her plan into action she was going to kidnap this girl for her own amusement.

RE: Alien Abduction RP Open

Shasha was in her bed sleeping late at night. It was a cold Canadian night and Shasha was fast asleep. She had no idea she was being watched by higher life forms.

Monka crept into the girls room. she quickly zapped the girl with this light. The light made her disappear and appear into her ship. She then left the house in one puff of light and she was now in her ship eying the girl with a wicked smile.

Shasha slowly open her eyes and looked around and said in a daze, "W-where am I? Am I dreaming?" Shasha moved some of here red hair out of her eyes as she looked at the girl.

My profile ^_^

Name: Drake Allen
Race: Human
Sexual Preference: Straight, but Bi-Curious
Image: Male form - Male Form
Possible Female form - Female Form

Drake sighed as he lay awake in bed, staring up at the ceiling of his darkened bedroom. The teenage boy had....problems. He was a healthy teenager like most others, an over zealous interest in women of his own age that went to the point of openly oggling sometimes. However, recently Drake had caught himself staring at the odd guy aswell. He had mentally slapped himself everytime he had caught himself but....still...he had been catching himself more and more lately.

"Man....I'm not gay....can't be....I mean I still like women right...?" The boy sighed and rolled over in bed, closing his eyes as the breeze drifted through the slightly open window. "Gotta try and get some damn sleep....ugh...."

Name: Ria Heart
Race:Human
Sexual Preference: bi
Image:
244278abmk5tj6qm.jpg

Ria grumbled as she hit her head on the door, again. The building was to small. SHe got up again and ducked back down and went under it. It was her clubhouse from when she had been ten. It was ehr private place to think and get away. HSe crawled in and dug out blankets. Her mom and her had had another fight, which led to her being kicked out again. So here she ws, in the crude litle house by the river.

Name: Noah Thompson
Sexual preference: Bi, will go with girls or guys easily.
no image ATM.

Noah ducked under a branch. It was a nippy night in Minnesota, nearly midnight. But he didn't mind, as he was out in the snow in a sleeveless tee and jeans. He sat his usual stump and pulled out his sketch pad. It was here and now that he usually had inspiration.

Name: Amozabel
Race: Alien
Sexual Preference: Bi, leans a little towards men, especially humans
No image. I'll post it when I find a suitable one.

Amozabel eyed the home in which Drake was confined hungrily. He needed a human slave, right now.
He advanced on the house, and climbed up and over, phasing through the window. He remained invisible in Drake's room, watching him intently.

Drake was unaware of the presence in his room at first, though as he felt a strong, cold breeze from the open window he shivered, slowly turning and crawling out of bed, revealing a slightly toned physique as he did so. The boy liked to keep in shape, but he didn't go overboard. He mumbled in his state of being half asleep, stumbling over to the window and pulling it closed, before turning to head back for bed, yawning as he practically fell onto it.

Unfortunately, Drake never hit his bed again. Instead, he awoke in a small metal chamber, lying on a cold metal slab. He had been knocked unconscious by Amozabel and brought here shortly afterwards.

Drake yawned as he began to awake, shivering slightly as something didn't feel right. "Nnn....huh?" He blinked as his bed felt wrong,, hard and cold. "What...?" His eyes flickered open as he glanced around. "Wh-what? Where...where am I?!" He immediately tried to sit up, now fully awake and looking aorund to try and see where he was.

Amozabel watched him hungrily from his side, and became visible. His skin was a dark Red.
"Hello, my pet. Welcome home."

"Gah!" Drake fell from the metal slab, dropping down on the other side of it when he saw Amozabel, the pain from the fall confirming that this indeed wasn't a dream. "Wh-what?! WH-who are you? Where am I?!"

"You are in my humble abode... and I am Amozabel. You are my new pet, Drake. Youll love it here..."
The alien started to release strong pheromones into the air, which lingered since the room was air tight.

[anyways back to Monka and Sasha]
Monka walked into the room were Sasha was and smiled and said "welcome to your new home slave for I got lonely and now I have someone to play with". she stepped closer to the girl to were the two were just inches away from kissing. she was looking the girls body up and down.

Shasha stared at Monka with her blue eyes. "And what if I don't want to be your slave?" Shasha asked still thinking it was a dream. Shasha had dreams like this over the past couple night but none felt this real.

Monka grabbed the girl and pulled her close saying "that is not your chose your stuck girl no matter if you want to or not I will get what i want".

Shasha looked at the girl and then had this feeling that she wasn't in a dream. "Please stop I want to wake up now. I don't like this dream."

Monka laughed saying "oh sweet heart this is no dream but a lovely nightmare". she then kissed the girl on the lips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom