Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

100 Year War (Farcry/Risi

"Just my ass? Anything else is fair game?" she played as he moved over to the bed and fell roughly upon it. Ivy moved closer to him and kissed his forehead, "I'll be back. I promise." With a sympathetic smile she grabbed her bag of things and exited the room. A peasant woman was standing there, and was surprised to see her. "Bath?" she asked, but it wasn't really what she wanted to ask, Ivy knew that. "Yes please," she replied lightly and gave the woman no reply to her implied question. The walked down a few corridors into a bathing hall, then into one of the private rooms. It seemed the hall was stocked with soldiers getting rub downs from partially naked women, and she was glad that she was not one of them. "Here you are," the women said lightly, handing her off to another.

The tall, barely clothed, brunette introduced herself as Inez and asked if Ivy needed assistance undressing, and if she wanted her clothes washed as well. She consented to both quickly as the hot steam filled the room, partially glad that Caval had opted out of a bath so he wouldn't be in the position as some of the other men were. She was not naive to what happened behind these closed doors. When her corset was unlaced and her pants were peeled from her legs she finally perched herself beside the warm water. The woman exited the room quietly as she submerged her muddy body, later having to have two new loads of water poured in due to all of the mud that clung to her hair and body. But by the third bath water change she finished with clean water, her hair back to its champagne blonde color and her skin the haunting pale it was originally. The heat of the water gave her skin a slight flush and the women helped her dress. Ivy did notice that her other clothes were folded and clean by her bag, but the women were slipping her into other clothes.

"These aren't mine..." she began but the brunette shushed her. "They are some of the ladies of the house who appreciate what you are doing for the cause. And for women everywhere. There have been rumors of a women, but no one has seen you until now, Lady Ivy." The woman smiled widely at her as she tightly, properly (unlike Caval), laced up the back of the black silk corset with creme lace across the tops of the cups. "All this is going to do is get dirty, I can't take this..." Ivy attempted, but the woman shook her head. "It matters not. It is the only thing we can offer, and we want you to know of our support. Whether the item is dirty or ripped, our duty to each other will stay intact." She gave Ivy a curt nod and handed her a pair of stockings and tight knee-long pants that she liked so well. The pants had the lace coming from the legs, as to separate pants from stockings.

Ivy was a vision in black, her pale skin almost glowing in the dim candlelight of the room. Her hair had grown longer since the day she had cut it and the woman had evened it out for her so she could pull it back into a severe ponytail with ease with a long silk ribbon. Her shoulders were bare and the laces up the back of her corset were the same creme as the lace. It was almost impressive to Ivy, and definitely to the men who watched her stride across the bathing pools and back to her room. Once she had thanked the women and her comrades of course. With her bag slung over her shoulder and her sword hanging on her hip she snuck quietly back into Caval's room, somewhat hoping he would be awake to see her like this. She wouldn't disturb his slumber for something as petty as clothes however.

Caval was still awake not because he wanted to but due to his aches and the damp and coldness. He laid curled up, contorted atop the bed at times shuddering. Hearing the door opening he looked up with a scowl, worried that another messenger would show up but then he saw the amazing vision that walked in. Lifting his eyebrow he looked at her with a grin. "Hmm... so you say all I want from you as sex and then you show up like that. I think you are setting me up good lady." He said with a chuckle as he moved over on the bed to allow her space.

His dark eyes looked over her quite impressed with how she looked. "In fact I am sure you are just trying to make me do something so you can be upset with me now." He was quiet for a moment before he said again, "I am glad I found you."

She grinned when she heard his voice as she walked in and her eyes adjusted to the light of the room. "I didn't have a choice, the women who ran the baths told me that I deserved it or something..." she shrugged and slid in to the bed beside him after she pulled off her shoes, only in her stocking feet now. His words washed over her softly and she looked at him, pulling herself closer to him. "I'm glad you found me, too. Both times." Ivy gave him a grin as she leaned her pleasant-smelling over to his to kiss him. She ran her still pruned fingers along his skin to find him clammy and cold. "The baths are nice and warm..." she tried, "And if you don't want one of the other women to help, I always can..." she gave him a playful wink knowing it would mostly be best if he did warm up, even despite his wounds.

Pursing her lips she wondered if it sounded like she was trying to be rid of him, but she really wasn't, she was hoping he would be able to relax once the hot water helped unwind the tension in his muscles. "I won't leave your side, and I'll only help when you want me to..." she tried harder at convincing him.

"Well the women have good taste." Caval grinned at her and pushed him up onto his good elbow. He moaned softly into her kiss, happy she was near and that she was so warm. Then she spoke of him being warm and that sounded very nice. Though he of course had to quirk an eyebrow. "There's other women down in the bathing area?" He asked just shocked of the idea. "Hmm... maybe you could help one of the other women. After all they're professionals at this, I'm sure." He teased with a broad grin. Then he tried to sit up more. "Thank you. I appreciate when you help me but I am too used to being the boss, the commander, I don't do well being told what to do." It wasn't something easy for him to admit and he also knew that he found it easy to for instance boss Ivy around.

"Fine, I'll go take a bath and I certainly wouldn't mind you helping me with the bath." His body rebelled and screamed at him for wanting to stand and move. "It is unfair that you come in looking like that and yet you expect me not to take advantage of you."

Ivy scrunched her face up at his joke, squinting her eyes playfully at him. "Yes, there are women there. But I don't think I'm very goof at sharing." She moved quickly off the bed and to the side he was disembarking from. "I know you don't like to be told what to do, and I'm working on the power of suggestion for you." Giving him a wink she linked her body close to his and seemed like she moved to exit, but instead turned to face him and kissed him once again. Balancing on one leg she ran the other up his and near his hip. Pulling away from the kiss slightly, "Its not taking advantage if I want it..." but once that was said she lowered her leg and moved back to his side and opened the door. "When you get better..." she threatened as they walked through the door frame.

The warm air of the baths hit Ivy's face once again, and then sudden;y the brunette was at her side once again, "Can I help you m'Lady?" she asked making Ivy note how she didn't ask Caval though he was standing beside her. With a slight grin she told her what she needed. Lydia, the brunette, nodded and motioned her to the previous room she had been in, as it was still empty. The women began to draw the water, and Ivy watched almost intently. That was what she could have been doing with her life, being worked over by soldiers in a bath house as you bathed them and fawned over them, even if they were disgusting. She shuttered, glad that she chose what she had and glad that it had turned out differently from the worn women.

Caval moaned in the kiss and enjoyed the feel of her leg upon him. His lips nipped back at hers as he reached down and grabbed her ass roughly, lifting her slightly, pressing her against him in a way that needed her and needed to possess her. But the kiss was fleeting and she was being a tease. Quietly he shook his head with a grin.

As they walked to the baths he inquired, "So will you be in the bath with me or just beside me?" But he found out soon enough as he entered the room. It was what he expected and had seen before. Quietly he walked in nodding to a couple of the other commanders he knew but not for long as each was enjoying themselves with their half-naked assistants.

Oncy Lydia moved off Caval turned his head to whisper into Ivy's ear with great humor, "Perhaps you could take lessons in sharing." He chuckled at his joke. As a man he didn't see the difference in what Ivy's choice to break away from her gender role meant in regards to not being subservient to all men. Though Caval expected her to differ to him, due to their gender, age difference, rank and station. Still he worked on removing his clothes so he could get into the quickly filling and warming bath.

She didn't say anything to Caval's thoughts, just shook her head. With a sigh she took his clothes as they fell and handed them to another woman to wash. Once he was completely undresses and in the bath she leaned down close to his ear, her cleavage fully exposed to him, pushed up and together within the confines of the corset. "I know how to share, I just refuse to."

The was no reason to pull up her sleeves, since she had none, so she grabbed a bar of soap and a cloth and got to work on his back. Though she longed to join him in the large bath, she didn't want to have to get back into the outfit, which took longer than needed to put on, nor get it wet. She did have full access to him from the side of the bath though, as was needed by the assistants. She knew that she would later have to slip out of her clothes to go to bed, because there was no way she would be able to breathe in her sleep with the corset on, so as she washed him in the warming water she pondered taking it off and joining him in the bath.

She finished his back soothingly, but then pulled away and walked towards the assistant and asked for her to get Lydia, who scurried in quickly. Lydia was pretty, but she was easily overshadowed by Ivy. Her breasts were simple and her hips weren't as wide, her hands though were trained, which showed though as they stood in front of Caval's bath as Lydia began to unlace Ivy's corset. They both grinned playfully at him, Ivy's obviously wider. Lydia finished untying and removed the corset by the tops of the cups, dangerously close to Ivy's breasts. Lydia then moved over to Caval and began massaging his back as Ivy slipped the pants and tights from her body to climb into the bath with him. With a small grin she took the soap and began working on the front of his body gingerly, but before she did so, she slid to have a leg on either side of his and pressed her tight body atop of his erect member in the hot water. She didn't make a move to please him from it, just reside with her walls holding him tightly within her as the half-naked Lydia still worked on his back, shoulders and neck.

"Perhaps I can share a bit..." she mentioned off-handedly.

Caval enjoyed the having Ivy so close, her hands and the soap upon him. Her quip amused him and he certainly enjoyed the sight of her cleavage so near, in fact he almost grabbed her to pull her closer to enjoy her breasts. Instead he leaned forward so she could reach his back easier. "Mm, thank you." He mentions quietly.

It was peculiar for Ivy to walk away and speak to one of the other ladies. Even more odd when Lydia arrived. It was hard not to notice she was half naked. Having the two ladies grinning at him certainly gave him a large grin and helped his manhood swell within the bath water. His heart pounded with lust as he held out a hand towards well it was to be to Ivy but Lydia was the one who walked over and then began massaging his back. So his eyes went back to Ivy watching her disrobe before him. How those tight pants had to be peeled from her, the tights rolled off each leg. She was certainly enjoyable to watch. That she then slid into the bath with him he reached over and slid the fingers of his good hand over her bare body.

With her in the bath with him, on him he leaned back enjoying Ivy's body and in doing so was pressing back slightly into Lydia. "Just a bit huh?" He asked suspiciously.

Then looking at her his eyes twinkled. "Well now you have me stuck in here with you..." and another woman but he wasn't going to push the issue. "...so what are you going to do now?" He asked with a husky edge.

She pondered his question for a moment, but she shrugged. "I'm not sure, I didn't plan it out that far." With a grin she leaned into him, her wet body sliding against his, then she kissed him, letting her hand fall to his neck. Lydia finished and exited silently, leaving the two of them. With a smile she pulled away, "So maybe I just want you for sex," she gave him a playful smile and grabbed the soap back up from the bath water. She slid it over his body sensually, but taking car around his wounds. The fear of his wounds bubbled up once again, "Okay, after this bath you have to promise to see the doctor, please." Hoping that if he made the deal she wouldn't have to worry, if they did have sex, about pulling something, or ripping something open, because he would be going to the medic.

It was desire that ran her, but she did crave to simply just have a good time with him forgoing the sex. A fledging thought wondered if they could.

He smiled at her, happy to have her so close. To feel her body against his, pushing, pressing, sliding against him. He bit his lip as she pulled back slightly, her tight body tugging on his member. Lips quirking he mutters, "So it's you who just wants sex. That makes sense." As he spoke he shifted, pushing his own body, his hardness into her, moving slightly within her, seeking fulfillment from her sinful body. As he did so his eyes locked on hers. "I'll go to the doctor once I can walk that far..." Yet as he spoke he wrapped his good arm about her and dragged her closer to him. Hips pushed into her lifting her slightly and with his hold on her he guided her until he could kiss her large breasts floating upwards thanks to the bath water. The kisses though quickly became heated bites and suckling upon her luscious body. If she wanted to just use him for sex that was fine by him.

Moving within his grasp, his mouth wet and warm against her breasts, she pulled away slightly. She didn't want to seem like a tease, but the thought culminated in her brain, wondering if they could spend time together without hard, rough, sweaty, screaming sex and still stay in eachothers good graces. Ivy did move from his member but she pressed her naked wet body to his chest, wrapping her arms as best she could around him. The steam swirled around their body's as the silence grew, she offered no explanation, simply just layed in his arms. Arm.

Caval frowned slightly at her moving away from him. "What is wrong? You come into the bath, ask another woman to be in here for a bit then... What is wrong?" He reiterates unsure what is going on. Either she was being a very cruel tease or there was something wrong and either way they needed to talk. If nothing else he hoped she knew that they just needed to talk instead of jumping to conclusions that seemed to hurt more than help.

On the off chance that something was wrong he let go of her so she could have her space to talk. Yet having her tantalizing smooth, wet body so near it was hard, incredibly hard not to touch her.

She pulled away to look at him, sad that his hand had left her. Her eyes were sympathetic to his worries, "Nothings wrong, at all. I just wonder if we can enjoy eachother's company without have loud crazy sex." She gave him a smile and a wink, then pulled herself back to his chest. Her head worked it's way into the skin beneath his neck, kissing it gently before placing her forehead there.

After a moment of silence she smiled, "I can hear your heartbeat," she told him in a bare whisper. Her fingers trailed up the side of his bad arm lightly, being cautious not to hurt him. The thump-the-thwump of his heart was music to her ears as it beat in his chest strongly.

"How about some quiet sex then? You started it after all." He quipped in return, his eyes looking down at her as she moved back in against him. Circling his arm about her he took a deep breath, relaxing to the feeling of her body. "Or are you just being a tease now?" Turning his cheek he rested his head against hers.

This felt amazing and right. Her body was so light and yet present of a presence against his own body. She was what he wanted, not just for sex, though considering what she was doing he desired to have her tight sex on him again, now, but also just her being with him. Though he worried that she might hurt him again. Remembering not knowing where she was, having to chase after her, hunt her down in the camp, his heart skipped a beat from the sorrow of potentially losing her.

With a sigh, she replied, "I think I'm being a tease tonight. I'm sorry." She closed her eyes sadly, not wanting to disappoint him but also not wanting to hurt him. listening to their breathing she gave an additional sigh, but this one was was a content, happy sigh. Her stomach grumbled though, ruining the moment, Ivy felt. "Sorry, I haven't eaten since...I'm not sure," she said off handedly, hoping the grumbling would end soon. Shaking her head she sat up straight and wrapped her arms about her stomach, which in turn unintentionally pressed her breasts together. Her stomach gave another grumble and Ivy turned to the attendant and asked for some food and drink. The woman scurried off and Ivy returned to her position against Caval's chest. "This is the life..." she added with a grin, but still unsure of what the next week, the next day even, would bring.

The pudgy woman returned with a tray full of fruits and sweets then set it beside the tub before she scurried back out. Ivy giggled and took a piece for herself and Caval. After taking the chocolate in her mouth she fed him one with a smile. "Spa food," she said with a giggle and reached for a slice of apple. Moving back to her other position she wrapped her arms around him once again. "If you're a knight, do you have to still fight? I think we should just stay here forever. Sounds good." She grinned, closing her eyes and pressing her head back into the nook of his neck.

Caval was clearly saddened, a bit upset that she was being a tease to him. If he was in a better state then he could do something about it. He'd not allow her to tease him like this but instead would grab her, molest her and have his way with her, but he couldn't. His bum arm, his cuts, bruises his entire body rebelled against his own desires. Yet he smiled as her stomach rumbled. "I understand. Get something to eat." He did not watch the woman running off to get food but instead his eyes went to those breasts that Ivy was denying him. She was being cruel to say the least.

As she spoke of the food and position he shook his head slowly. "I am being knighted so as to replace the nobles they've lost so I can fight. They aren't hiring me to just sit back and be an administrator." His lips quirked, tight and a bit unsure. "I wouldn't be a good administrator or tax collector anyways. It might mean I won't be leading infantry anymore. Not sure. I'll find out whenever they have time to do the ceremony, though..." He then shook his head again. "I just don't know."

After picking up a piece of food and eating a couple of pieces of fruit he then reached into the bath and took hold of her hand. While her eyes were closed and she was snuggled against his warm body he slid her hand down to touch his hard manhood. "Now stop being a tease, or were you planning on using your mouth when we are back in the room. Remember you started this." He warned her.

As he touched her hand, her heart was giddy hoping he just wanted to hold hers, but then as he directed it for his pleasure she pulled it away and out of the water. She pouted and splashed him, "Can't we just play nicely?" she asked with an additional splash. The water was growing cold anyways, so there was no real need to continue to be within it. She pursed her lips at him playfully and shook her head. "Could you not just enjoy yourself inside of me, with out movement or friction?" she laughed and moved to step from the tub without injuring him, grabbing a warm towel to wrap her body in. After wiping the water off herself she perched herself on a chair, towel wrapped around her, just out of Caval's reach. She extended a hand though, just wanting to hold his.

Ivy hated to tease him, and it wasn't her intent, but she feared him scrapes and wounds. Not to mention they had still yet to disprove her thought, and that worried her the most. For caring so much for the man, she knew only a small amount about him, and he her.

"I thought this was playing nicely." He groused as she splashed him. He shied away from the water then smiled as he splashed some water across the back of his neck. Rubbing at his sore muscles he considered what she was meaning. "Umm, no." The answer to her second question was so simple, there was no thinking about it. "You slide atop me and expect me to not react? That doesn't even make sense." He stuck his tongue out at her.

He was willing to hold her hand though and made no more move after all he knew she would reject him again and again and he couldn't take that. After all he'd only just found her. Slowly he moved to stand and while he moved slowly it wasn't due to the ridiculous erection he had but his bodies soreness. Looking at her he had to drop her hand to grab a towel as he started to dry off. "Ivy... what do you want to do once the war is over?" He knew keeping a positive view of the war of what could happen was important for anyones survival and he needed to keep that up in her.

As his hand released from hers and moved for a towel she watched him dry off his well toned and tanned body. His question brought a smile to her lips though, the thought was a pleasant one. She stood, fastening her towel around her, to take his towel to dry his back, "Maybe find a house or cottage to live in with Rosaline and Alex," she paused in both her actions and her words to move around to his front. Wrapping the towel around his waist she looked into his dark eyes and added softly, "And perhaps Marie, if you wanted." It was the first she'd mentioned of his daughter, knowing it was a touchy subject from the simple encounter they had at first about it.

Her eyes averted downwards as she fidgeted with fastening his towel unnecessarily, almost avoiding his reply. With a glance back up to him she moved away to retrieve her clothes, only to find that she hadn't the energy to put them on quite yet, her body was still relaxed from the bath water.

Caval's heart sank and he could feel his throat tightening as she spoke of her with her siblings but that her future did not include him. Perhaps she was just using him for sex and to help her while she was in the military. His thoughts darkened but then she mentioned Marie and a smile finally came to him. "Well, I would think Marie would live in my manor house along with any servants and whomever I had as my wife and maybe some mistresses. As a nobleman do I have my mistress live with me or does she live in a cottage nearby?" Two could play this teasing game, even if his body didn't allow for his game to be physical.

Slowly, painfully he dried off before he started to clumsily put on his clothes. One of the women in the bath house saw his predicament and before Ivy or Caval could stop her she was helping him put on his pants. With his member still thick and firm with desire for Ivy he had to both speak sharply and try to push the woman away, not wanting her near him. Though in the back of his mind he wondered if she'd give him the release Ivy was so rudely denying him. Still he didn't honestly want to find out.

Rejecting the woman, the encounter was just several seconds all together but long enough for Caval to be flustered, upset and blushing. With a scowl he finished pulling up his pants and tying it loosely before working his shirt on. "Let's go back to the room. I need to lie down." His tone soured by his personal space being so rudely infringed upon by another. Ivy now saw his gruffness being shown against another who tried to take care of him without asking and his anger was most evident.

Ivy noticed the distinction between mistress and wife, even with his teasing nature, and it hurt. But she then came to the realization of why, she hadn't listed him with Rosaline, Alex, and Marie. "I thought you would know you were assumed to be with us. And I was unaware that you would need anyone other than me to," she coughed suggestively, "assist you. But I suppose I understand after tonight." But before he could reply the woman scurried to help him with a flash. Ivy attempted to nudge the woman, knowing how it upset Caval when she did it.

The woman looked dejected and if she had failed so she pondered having her assist Ivy with her clothes, but she wasn't sure she wanted to sleep in them. With a shrug she sighed and collected her things as the towel rode up her backside slightly. She wondered if Caval would let her flaunt most of her legs through the bathing hall, even with him next to her. With a shrug she decided that they were her legs and she would do what she liked with them. After an additional slice of fruit she took Caval's hand as he began to stride among the other commanders ans such, even with his limp and wounds. Ivy wasn't as confident this time though, only in a towel and clinging to him slightly as a few hoots and hollers rang against the walls. She suspected they were more for Caval's dominance and supposed sexing of her, rather than her slightly exposed skin.

Once in the room she dropped her clothes atop of her others, along with her towel, and donned one of Caval's shirts for comfort as he lied on the bed, Ivy soon following suit next to him.

Caval did his best to tug Ivy's towel down to hide a little more of her rump from view as they made their way through the bathing room. Uncomfortably he nodded as he rolled his eyes at the cat calls and whistles Ivy received. She deserved them, truly but it wasn't Caval's usual desire to be part of such or in this bizarre case to find him lumped in as part of the subject of the calls and hollers. There wasn't anything to do about it so he walked alongside her, still fuming slightly over the other woman who dared to touch him without asking. Once out in the hallway he said, "I wouldn't assume such from you. Just today you... Well you know what you did." Heartbreaker. Ran out on him, defied and denied him, insulted and despised him, the list went on and on. While his confidence in their relationship was building, while she said she did like sex with him, he no longer had the confidence he once had. Her denying him using her hand while in the bath even made him continue to be unsure if she was just doing an act or not to keep him around.

Caval smiled as she curled up in bed with him. Quietly he whispered, "I will happily sleep next to you, but if you put my cock inside you in any way then I will expect you to do so until completion." He just needed to lay down the ground rules after the bath. No more of this acting like having sex but without the motion or release. He could snuggle, spoon, hold her and kiss her but as soon as he was in her then the expectations and rules changed.

Leaning in he kissed her cheek with sweet, tender kisses.

Him rehashing her actions made her heart sink slightly but she took it in stride, knowing she deserved it really. However, his comment of her teasing made her giggle. She leaned to kiss him softly, "I understand," then smartly, "Sir Knight Commander, Sir." She gave him a laugh and folded in closer to him, liking his lavishing kisses upon her cheek. With a sigh her eyes fluttered closed, hoping his would as well. She told herself she wouldn't fall asleep until he did, knowing the tossing and turning he did to find comfort throughout the night. Her soft hand moved to his cheek as she forced her eyes back to look at him. She couldn't help but think what a catch she had been given.

Leaning into his lips once again she closed her eyes, putting all of her trust into him. Perhaps all of her heart even, but she wouldn't admit that first. To herself maybe, but not aloud to him. The thought though, of telling him, scared her. What if he rejected her? What would happen? What would happen if he didn't reject her. She heard Ivan's voice at the back of her head, telling her not to do it. It was to early, to fast, to sudden. He might think it was to apologize, rather than what she was actually feeling. Her eyes opened once again as she pulled away from the kiss. "Caval?" she prompted, almost in a whisper. "I've never said this to anyone before, in this context, but I've never meant it like this," she took a pause, hoping that with that preface he would shush her before she made a fool of herself, if he wanted to that is.

"I love you. And I know its only been a few days filled with ups and downs, but there's years to come, and I want you to be in them with me." As she spoke, she looked into his eyes, but when she finished, Ivy looked away, fearing his response.

Caval was stunned. Did she mean this? Of course she did, thinking otherwise would belittle her. But who knows how she might try to manipulate him after today. No, Ivy would never do that, not like this. She was in truth a sweet person just sometimes confused and unsure. Yet this was love, what should he say, did he love her as much as truthfully as she did. Caval knew the answer to be yes, in fact he was positive he loved her more than she did him and that was what scared him. She had hurt him so thoroughly that to then put himself out there so that the next time in her youthful way she got nervous she could turn back on him and destroy his heart again was not something he was sure he could do. Facing overwhelming foes, trained knights on the battlefield seemed far safer then to place his heart in Ivy's care.

And what would Madeline think. It had been four years since her death. Would she forgive him for loving another, he already did, but admitting that love, living with another as they once lived. Would Ivy and her siblings accept Marie or would she just be some little step sibling to be abused while he was out working, fighting.

So many worries and fears gnawed away at him trying to hold back, to erode the warmth and love he held in his heart for Ivy. His dark eyes searched hers for the answers to his fears but she turned away again too cowardly to face him so she ran away, even from love. Sucking his lips in he wetted his now bone dry lips, "Ivy... I care for you so very much, much more than you ..." His arm tightened about her. "But you saying you love me and then looking away, I fear means you are still unsure, that you might run away again from your feelings, from me. I can not admit my own feelings to someone who will just flee and not face me in the good times and the bad." His voice began to crack as his voice continued, angry with himself for not saying the simple words she longed to hear, pissed at Ivy for not being able to just keep looking him in the eyes but instead retreating. His eyes having watered up loosed a single large tear that slid down his cheek before plummeting to the bed so close.

Every part of his being screamed at him, at Ivy for messing up the act, the words it has wanted.

The pause killed her on the inside, but his words did worse damage. Her eyes flicked up to his to see the tear and follow with her own. "I'm not unsure, I just was unsure of you reaction and I figured if I looked to you it would be worse if you didn't return it. I understand that part of the reason that everything transpired today was because I was fleeing from my feelings and this was my attempt to not do that." Her blue eyes were clear and strong, locked on his now, not wanting to drop them in case he assumed further if she did. She wanted to pull away and retreat from the essential rejection. It was a terrible feeling within her body, she felt like dirt. A voice peeped up in the back of her mind reminding her that it was most likely how Caval had felt earlier. Now she felt like a bitch and a piece of dirt. Great. The first time her mouth had uttered those words to a man, and it went terribly. Nothing could ever go well for her, could it?

Back
Top Bottom