Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rivals for Jugger

"u...th...we were just hanging out," she finally forced herself to speak, her word fumbling not at all being what she had hoped would fall from her lips. Looking to the ground of her car she gave a sigh to him. "We went on a date tonight, just a little dinner...nothing happened," she explained to him.

"Oh...a date huh...thats fine..." He said as he got out the car...not feeling as hurt as he thought he should have. "We are just sexfriends after all...no point to keep us from dating others..."

Jenna felt hurt by his statement stepping out of the car with him looking at him seriously. "I thought you didn't like calling us that, I thought you wanted to lay with your lover just a second ago?" she asked her tension starting to rise a little.

"I don't feel that way for some reason..I guess...you've hurt me so much already I'm pushing you away I guess...You dating another man bevause of one argument..." He turned from her, he didn't want to speak to her.

"You never said we were together, just that you loved me and than stormed out and didn't say a word for two days Nathan....how was I suppose to feel? Huh, besides Rick and I didn't really hit it off anyway. He wasn't funny, and he didn't have the same charm as you so I guess you've crippled me when it comes to that Nathan," she stated, her eyes lowering to the ground. "It was like any other day at school, the only difference was instead of worrying about you in a classroom, I had to do it in a restaurant," with that Jenna moved forward, shutting her car door softly she headed for her house.

"Still...we tell eachother we love eachother, then after one argument you date another man just cause I needed to get away for a bit? Bet you were just trying to find someone else cause I'm gonna die..."

"Don't say such stupid things," she couldn't look at him, she knew what she had done had merely been out of spite but now she was regretting it more than she thought she would.

Not saying anything else, he walked in the house and headed for his old room rather than hers like he originally planned. Closing the door behind him, he laid on the bed...wishing Death to take him to end all of their pain...with due time...

Jenna moved to her room shutting the door she thought about what she could do now to make this up to him, she didn't know why she had done something so bold but she didn't like Nathan's reaction to it. "I hope your right ma'am," she thought remembering Nathan's mothers words to her in the hospital. With a small smile she went to his door knocking on it lightly she waited for him to answer her knock so she could talk to him.

Nathan heard the knocking and knew it was Jenna. Knowing it was her house and that he couldn't stay like this forever, he called her in...but didn't get up.

Coming into his room she moved to his bed not actually sitting down she looked to him. "I thought I tell you that your mom is doing well in the hospital, she's recovering nicely," Jenna stated hoping that he would at least talk to her.

Nathan looked at her. "You can sit down...I don't mind..." He said blankly to her. "I'm glad to hear mom is doing better..." He seemed so different from his old hot-headed self.

"Nathan what's wrong with you?" she asked her eyes looking over him with a frown, not at all being happy with the fact that he was acting like he never had before. "I don't like you like this, you said we were suppose to be the same as before," looking to him.

Nathan sighed and turned away from her. "That was before you went and bought insurance for when I drop dead..." He said before sighing. "I just need some time...okay...?"

"Huh, Nathan I didn't buy insurance..no one will ever replace you in my life," she said getting up moving to the door. "I was just being stupid and jealous that you could walk away from me when I only wanted to stay with you."

"I love you too Nathan," she stated leaving his room to settle in her own bed for the night knowing that tomorrow better be a good day if they were going to be anything more than what they were.

The next morning, Nathan awoke slowly. What had become a terrible night turned into a terrible morning as he slugged out of bed, head in the clouds as he still felt horrible...not emotionally horrible...he thinks he had gotten some sort of cold while out there, but he seemed alright. Going downstairs, he laid down on the couch as he tried to slowly wake up and kick this cold's ass instead of having it be the other way around.

Having woken up and headed to school she wouldn't be home for a while she left Nathan a note telling him that breakfast was in the microwave and that he could help himself to what ever he wanted to eat when she was at school. Her mind having not been the best when she left but fair.

Eventually seeing the note after an hour of him being on the couch, he yawned as he began to eat the breakfast she left for him in the microwave. "I should do something....to fix all of this...something to make it up to her...but what...? Hm...I think sex is out of the options...gotta choose something...romantic maybe...?"

Pulling into the driveway hours later she smiles having no hw for once coming up to the house she enters, placing her shoes off she looks around trying to find Nathan. "I'm home!" she shouted out heading for the kitchen to get a drink.

"oh! God Nathan you scared me, I missed you too," she smiled grabbing his hands with her own looking to him with a calming face before looking down at there hands. "Tell me why your in a better mood today?"

Nathan smiled weakly to her, not really sure himself...He guessed that he didn't want her last moments with him being ones that had him pushing her away. "I love you...thats why."

"I love you too Nathan, and I'm truly sorry....about everything I've done to you," she stated turning to look at him. Leaning forward Jean gave him a soft kiss on the cheek keeping her eyes on him as though she never wanted to forget his face. Turning from him she moved to the stairs. "So I was thinking we see a movie or something, go out to eat instead of staying in the house all the time, we could even stay at your place if you want?"

Back
Top Bottom