Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cat's Meow Brothel (Please read the rules in the first post before continuing!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Cat's Meow Brothel *delicious plot and yummy smut*

Noting that Kage seemed more than a little interested in Kelly, Eli smirked lightly. "She's not gonna know you want her unless you go talk to her." The guy definitely spoke his mind. Of course he didn't bother to hide his own glances in the girl's direction. The red hair just did it for him. He couldn't help it. Finally he grabbed himself another drink, opening it and taking a sip. "Or I can go talk to her for you, but I make no promises. I have a thing for redheads..." Seeing another enter, he had to laugh, shaking his head lightly. "I definitely picked a good job here..."

glancings towards shadow, she recognizes him, and gracefully walks to where he is. she kneels in front of him, her eyes focused on the cool ground. her clothing nothing more than black silks draped about her, barely covering the curves of her breasts. she glances up at him quickly, then returns her eyes to the ground.

"And here's the entertainment for the night." Setting his drink down he leaned on the bar using his hands for support. "Come here darling and hop ontop of the counter for me. I want you to introduce yourself." Tapping the counter infront of him to tell her where to sit.

Kage shook his head. "Nah and you and me both brother.." He said about the red head thing. Kages eyes went to the other girl in front of Shadow. "Well damn!" He muttered, "How in the hell does he get 'em all?" Sighing Kage stood and walked twords Kelly, "Hello mam," He muttered graceing her with a smile.

she nods and pulls herself gracefully upon the counter, setting herself mere inches from where his fingers were. "this girl's name is chimera" her red lips purse as she pronounces her name. her eyes glance about the room one more and as she speaks the loosely draped silks shift revealing one of her hard nipples.

"And what will you be doing for your first show here tonight? Now don't be shy and say it loudly and clearly so we can all hear", leaning back and picking up his drink again as he leaned against the wall.

Kelly tore her attention away from her customer for a moment and smiled up at Kage. "Hello, there. Is there something I can do for you?" she asked, not wanting to be rude to either him or her client, she gave him her attention for the moment. She let some red hair fall over her shoulder and watched him curiously. He was certainly an interesting person, attractive enough in his own right. Was he a potential client? she wondered.

she whispers softly her ruby lips coming together once more. "it has been commanded that this girl be blindfolded and taken by any who wish" she inhales a little and as she exhales more of the silk falls exposing her other breast which she doesn't try to hide at all. she keeps her eyes towards the ground.

Kage smiled again. "Not as of the moment. I was wondering if it was against policy to let me buy you a drink?" He questioned, Irish graceing his voice in a smooth lilt. Kage actually hoped she would say yes. He wasn't one for one night stands, and instead tended to find some thing worth while. Though in truth, it had been a while since he had played the dateing game.

"In plain english she's going to be blindfolded and naked, if there's any takers consider it a freebie, but you can only finish on her, no cumming inside her tonight." He grabs one of her silk scarfs and lightly wraps it around her eyes and ties it in a knot. "Ready darling?"

Shadow tosses a quick glance over to kelly than back to Chimera. "Ready or not here they come"

her body tenses as she lays herself there now exposed for all to see, the rhythmic beating of her heart lulling her as her blood warms while dark thoughts wander about her mind. her sense of sound seeming to intensify as she finds herself hearing even the faintest whispers.

She smiled and chuckled a little. "You can do what you like here. Even buy me a drink. Although, I do have one already. I'd be happy to take you up on the offer once I'm through here." Oh, she had a thing for men with accents. And Irish? One of her favorite accents. Something about it just sent shivers down her spine. Besides, he was very cute. "Can I get your name, stranger?"

My name is Kage" He muttered looking the other customer over. In truth it honestly didn't look like the other man was paying attention to his prize. Kage growled lowly and suddenly felt protective over the girl. Shakeing his head mentally he looked back at the beutifull girl, "May I ask yours?" He asked his accent comeing on strong,

Watching the exchange between Shadow and Chimera, Eli tilted his head curiously. This was bound to get interesting, and such a scene was likely to end with him having to beat his poor fists up with some asshole's face, since it was very likely some of these lechers would be literally crawling over each other for it. Yeah, there was going to be violence. Or maybe not. He pondered for a moment, then shook the thought away. "Forget it Eli. You're on duty."

Shadow got a slight growl in his throut he could help stopping but kept it to a low rumble. He finished his drink than poured himself another. Stealing glances of Kelly he kept to himself behind the bar. Trying to keep his mind busy he was wondering if anyone would be taking advantage of Chimera tonight because it seemed like the most obvious one was snooping up a different skirt.

((Agh! Now I have a scottish accent banging at my head, I can't stop it))
((It's a mix of scottish and irish it is now.))

"Eli, have a taste", smiling as he drinked from his glass till it was empty again.

((Actually, I'm pretty sure Luna's character is a girl, just so ya know))

There was that accent again. And was that a growl? Bonus points for the new guy. "Kelly Luna," she said holding out her hand to him. God help her he almost seemed jealous--protective even. He was quickly finding his way into her good graces. Still...she did have an obligation to her client. Unfortunately. With a little sigh, she smiled and said, "I'm sorry I can't talk more, but you understand, don't you? I'll be happy to have that drink with you just as soon as I'm done here."

as a cool breeze wafts over her, her nipples become harder, feeling a twinge of pain, she glides one of her hands underneath her, and begins rubbing the one that hurts the most gently. squeezing the nipple enough to ease the pain, not caring who sees.

Snapping out of his daze as he watched the woman rub her nipple, Eli looked to Shadow, tilting his head slightly at the man's words. "Well, I suppose it is break time...and it would be somewhat fulfilling the conditions of our agreement." He didn't need to rationalize beyond that, moving behind the redhead as he opened his shirt, then began to unfasten his jeans, which were tight fitting boot cuts, doing little to hide the bulge that had formed in them from the scene in front of him.

He moved a hand around Chimera to help her massage her breast slowly as he approached her before kneeling behind her, jeans undone but still up, instead deciding to take a taste of her first, just as it was suggested. His lips pressed against her and parted her slit, his tongue managing to seek her clit before he sucked at it sensually, letting his teeth graze it lightly and pressing the tip of his tongue firmly against it. He began to move it in circular motions before lapping quickly several times, alternating between the two techniques a bit.

Kage took her small hand in his larger one. With gentle grace he lifted her knuckles to his lips and kissed them. He looked out from under deep black lashes, the color off setting his steel blue eyes. "Yes, I do Kelly, that is fine.." With a smile he walked to and empty booth at the far corner and kept his eyes on her table but still glanceing around the brothel

she moans a little. and begins to feel herself become exceedingly wet at this strangers touch. his warm breath against her clit and his tongue make her body tingle. she spreads her legs a little inviting him to explore her more with his mouth.

Shadow took a deep sigh and poured himself another glass full. "Consider this a welcome party for the both of you. Chimera, do your best."

He than took a sip and set the glass down before pulling out a cigar. placing it in his mouth he lit a match and used it to light the cigar. Taking a few puffs he rested it inbetween his fingers as he picked up his glass again to take a sip.

Kelly smiled at Kage's gesture, not used to such things. Not because of her chosen profession, but because it was so rare to see a man do things like that. She squeezed his hand and let him go, keeping track of him before returning her attentions to Luna. "I'm sorry, where were we?"

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a rather....arousing display. My my, Shadow had certainly gotten his hands on some entertainment. She glanced at Shadow, who she swore looked bored. Or upset, but she shrugged. Who was she to assume things about his night....Still, she might check on him later. She took a sip of her wine and smiled at Luna, hoping that this conversation would pick up soon.

Eli smiled a bit at Shadow's statement, though his focus returned quickly to Chimera, her moans and reactions to his tongue obviously bringing his own lust to the surface. He wrapped his strong arms around the woman's thigh and began to work his tongue more firmly now, lapping at her eagerly as he continued to alternate his techniques.

After a few more moments, he let his tongue probe deeper inside her, hungrily devouring her juices as they flowed, listening for her sounds, assessing her reactions to know when he found the areas the brought her the most pleasure and putting his focus on them, wanting to hear her make more sounds like she had, to feel her body quiver with delight as she neared the edge.

Kage looked at the other girl with Kelly. Even though it was a girl he still found him self a bit jealouse that she got to talk to Kelly so much. Hearing the moans from across the room Kage saw Chimera and Eli's erotic display and was instantly horny, feeling his cock harden.

((Not that I care much, but it's Eli, not Shadow doing the sexing up))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom