Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for some fun... Seeking male partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

FallenAngel

Planetoid
Hey everyone! ^^ I love to rp and make new friends so if you do to then shoot me a PM. I consider myself semi-literate and can post at least two good paragraphs, depending on what my partner gives me.

Please read:

1. No one liners pleeeaassee! Don't expect me to respond to a one liner. If you have writer's block 2-3 sentences will be fine, but it's hard to reply to one sentence.
2. I only rp over the PMs.
3. If you're interested in a roleplay please pm me with the topic, I usually don't check the thread unless I'm bumping and don't want to keep you waiting for a response. ^_^
4. I usually just do hetero rps, but am willing to try FxF if you can get me interested. Sorry no MxM
5. Please don't ditch me :( If you aren't enjoying the rp we can work to make it better and if you just don't want to continue for some reason just let me know. No questions asked.
6: I usually just play submissive, but I won't give up without a fight, unless you want me to :blush:
7. Have fun! =^.^=

Here is a list of rps that I have done or am wanting to do at the moment: (My character is on the right)
Also if it has a * next to it then that means I have an idea for the plot.

Girl caught in an all boys boarding school (Craving) *
Kidnapper/Victim (Craving)
Beastiality (Craving!!)
Master/Slave (Wanting a rough master atm)
Master/Pet
Vampire/Human
Werewolf/Human (Craving) *
Demon/Human
Pirate/Stow away (Craving)
X-men: Wolverine/Rogue *
Country boy/City girl (Craving) *
Country girl/City boy (Craving) *
Teacher/Student
Pimp/New Prostitute (Craving) *
Arranged marriage
Knight/Princess
Guard/Princess
Prince/Servant

These are just a few rps that I have done, so please don't let the list avoid you from asking for a different rp, I'm very open minded and will rp almost anything. If you have any questions let me know. Thanks! :heart:

I have a Idea for Girl caught in an all boys boarding school were the boys find her and begin to gang bang her making her there pet

Hey, I'm new here, so if you're ever free and wanna do a roleplay, I've just about everything you've put down above interesting, so PM me and we can work something out. :)

I especially enjoy WerewolfxHuman, CountryGirlxCityBoy, and TeacherxStudent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom