Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for some fun... Seeking male partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

FallenAngel

Planetoid
Hey everyone! ^^ I love to rp and make new friends so if you do to then shoot me a PM. I consider myself semi-literate and can post at least two good paragraphs, depending on what my partner gives me.

Please read:

1. No one liners pleeeaassee! Don't expect me to respond to a one liner. If you have writer's block 2-3 sentences will be fine, but it's hard to reply to one sentence.
2. I only rp over the PMs.
3. If you're interested in a roleplay please pm me with the topic, I usually don't check the thread unless I'm bumping and don't want to keep you waiting for a response. ^_^
4. I usually just do hetero rps, but am willing to try FxF if you can get me interested. Sorry no MxM
5. Please don't ditch me :( If you aren't enjoying the rp we can work to make it better and if you just don't want to continue for some reason just let me know. No questions asked.
6: I usually just play submissive, but I won't give up without a fight, unless you want me to :blush:
7. Have fun! =^.^=

Here is a list of rps that I have done or am wanting to do at the moment: (My character is on the right)
Also if it has a * next to it then that means I have an idea for the plot.

Girl caught in an all boys boarding school (Craving) *
Kidnapper/Victim (Craving)
Beastiality (Craving!!)
Master/Slave (Wanting a rough master atm)
Master/Pet
Vampire/Human
Werewolf/Human (Craving) *
Demon/Human
Pirate/Stow away (Craving)
X-men: Wolverine/Rogue *
Country boy/City girl (Craving) *
Country girl/City boy (Craving) *
Teacher/Student
Pimp/New Prostitute (Craving) *
Arranged marriage
Knight/Princess
Guard/Princess
Prince/Servant

These are just a few rps that I have done, so please don't let the list avoid you from asking for a different rp, I'm very open minded and will rp almost anything. If you have any questions let me know. Thanks! :heart:

FallenAngel said:
Hey there ^^ I've had much rping experience but I haven't done an rp in a couple of years actually and am a bit rusty so please bear with me.

Here is a list of rps that I have done or am wanting to do at the moment:
(I usually just play submissive) Also if it has a * next to it then that means I have an idea for the plot.

Girl caught in an all boys boarding school (Craving) *
Kidnapper/Victim (Craving)
Master/Slave
Master/Pet
Vampire/Human (Craving)
Werewolf/Human (Craving)
Demon/Human
Pirate/Stow away (Craving)
X-men: Rogue and Wolverine (Craving) *
Country boy/City girl
Country girl/City boy
Teacher/Student
Prostitute/Pimp *

These are just a few rps that I have done, so please don't let the list avoid you from asking for a different rp, I'm very open minded and will rp almost anything. I only rp over pms so just pm me with a topic and we can get started. Thanks! :heart:

Bump!

Bump!

I was having fun with our roleplay that we were doing but when I went to send you a message I noticed you have me on your ignore list. How come? Was it something that I said to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom