Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Het or Yuri (Extreme Violence/Forced a must)

Status
Not open for further replies.

weaver

Moon
Normally I play a submissive, on rare occasions I'll dom, but only in a Yuri RP.

Thread or PM, no IM. My time online varies. Normally I can post at least once a day, and I work odd hours – on the days I'm working I might get an hour online. Days off I can post multiple times in a day.

This won't appeal to everyone but I'm looking for any of the following.

Kidnapper/Victim
Serial Killer/Victim
(Both of these could be where the suffering of the victim is filmed as an extreme bdsm/rape video/streaming show – with the torture and use progressively getting worse. Open to step incest in these threads. Death/threat of death a possibility.)
Vampire/Food source – pain and sexual use 'improves' the flavor of the blood. Lactation mixed with feeding a possibility here.

I play characters who are at least a DD cup, though larger is possible. Virgin characters being violently used and corrupted also work for me in these types of situations. Breast torture/play a must.
Lit to semi lit.

I will, as mentioned, on rare occasions be the dominant partner in Yuri versions of these settings. But must be Yuri, no Futa, no fem dom male sub.

Nos...

No scat/toilet play
No beastality

Ideas welcome so open to other story lines but pm to discuss.

Post Apocalyptic

In a world where everything has gone to hell, those with everything are denied nothing. They have the food, energy sources, medical resources and safe housing. But such comes at a price. If the one in charge wants you, he/she gets you. And this Overlord/Lady has a taste for the extreme when they pick out a new toy. Pain, pleasure, humiliation, body modification (piercings, brands, tats), and the girls picked as new toys aren't expected to live long…

Virgins are hidden, when a new group/family enter the area they aren't aware that their seventeen year old and still innocent daughter is a prime target. So, when she's identified as a virgin during a 'routine' medical check – mandatory upon entering the city to prevent disease ravaging the area – she's immediately marked for collection…

This post will be used to track any threads I'm involved in. I know it's often easier to decide if you're going to RP with someone if they're already involved in other RP's.

Vamp/Victim RP

Bump
I'm online mostly during my days off and this week that's Tuesday through Friday.

In a world where everything has gone to hell, those with everything are denied nothing. They have the food, energy sources, medical resources and safe housing. But such comes at a price. If the one in charge wants you, he/she gets you. And this Overlord/Lady has a taste for the extreme when they pick out a new toy. Pain, pleasure, humiliation, body modification (piercings, brands, tats), and the girls picked as new toys aren't expected to live long…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom