Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Literacy a Go Go baby! [ MxF || More Updates! ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Literacy a Go Go baby! [MxF]

Original

Mahou Shoujo / Magical Girl

Super Sentai / Hero Team
(Can be combined with Magical Girl)

Bounty Hunter
  • Bakuretsu (Sorcerer) Hunters / 1-2-3 Chivas (Chivas on the Rocks) Style : Pretty heavy on the fantasy and with a modern-medieval fantasy world.

Heroes for Hire Style : Very modern, but slightly comic book hero or manga fantasy type with a fair plot but emphasis on characters.

Tokusatsu

Vigilantes / Super Heroes

Fighting Games
  • Street Fighter / Fatal Fury Style : Mostly modern, mild fantasy that's not too irregular.

Tekken / King of Fighters Style : Modern, maybe a little futuristic in technology. Fantasy that's not so mild and somewhat irregular with larger plot.

Guilty Gear / BlazeBlue / Darkstalkers Style : Maybe somewhat futuristic and heavy fantasy world that's maybe obscure, dark or satirical, or maybe fairly 'normal'. Larger plot and very irregular.

Racing Games
  • Wangan Midnight / Initial D : Modern with little to no fantasy and a fairly relevant plot.

F-Zero / FAST : Pretty heavy fantasy but also futuristic world, plot is highly or slightly irrelevant.

( Please check out my new thread for more series and ideas! )

Bleach - can we start from the beginning and then write how we want Bleach to take off?

timDrakes said:
Bleach - can we start from the beginning and then write how we want Bleach to take off?
Oh, absolutely.
That's mostly what I had in mind.

HeartCatch said:
timDrakes said:
Oh, absolutely.
That's mostly what I had in mind.

hey I would love to either do a tekken, harem, teen titans, Spider-man, Rival School, Sentai, or even Magical Girl type roleplays. It depends on what you crave the most from these. Oh and I added you on msn already =]

RE: Literacy a Go Go baby! [ MxF || Huge Updates to Everything!! ]

Excellent! Though, do you already have something in mind of where you want Bleach to take off? Characters involved is it? Ichigo x Rukia, Ichigo x Orihime, or do you have a made-up character you would like to play?

Kamen Rider

Would this be based on any of the series in particular? And if so, which one?

True Decade said:
Kamen Rider

Would this be based on any of the series in particular? And if so, which one?

I prefer for it to be something original or (loosely or not so loosely?) based on any particular series.
I'm most familiar with Den-O and Kabuto though, so those are the only two I'd really be able to do much with in-depth, sadly.

timDrakes said:
Excellent! Though, do you already have something in mind of where you want Bleach to take off? Characters involved is it? Ichigo x Rukia, Ichigo x Orihime, or do you have a made-up character you would like to play?

Well I was hoping for something AU/original, so it'd be all OCs/made-ups and kind of 'follows' Bleach up to a point. So it could start with whatever character meeting and obtaining shinigami powers, and go from there.

I prefer for it to be something original or (loosely or not so loosely?) based on any particular series.
I'm most familiar with Den-O and Kabuto though, so those are the only two I'd really be able to do much with in-depth, sadly.

I was going to ask if you wanted something more original, but couldn't find the right words. I problem I have, I'll admit. Do you have any ideas for an original ider, by any chance? If not, I have one or two, so don't worry.

And those two just happen to be the two series I'm familiar with, no joke. Funny how that works.

True Decade said:
I was going to ask if you wanted something more original, but couldn't find the right words. I problem I have, I'll admit. Do you have any ideas for an original ider, by any chance? If not, I have one or two, so don't worry.

And those two just happen to be the two series I'm familiar with, no joke. Funny how that works.

Ohh, I see. I don't quite yet. I've always considered mixing the idea with PreCure, so I hadn't considered a writer, but I can probably come up with something.

Wow, haha, that's lucky and great!

HeartCatch said:

Ohh, I see. I don't quite yet. I've always considered mixing the idea with PreCure, so I hadn't considered a writer, but I can probably come up with something.

Wow, haha, that's lucky and great!

Sadly, all I know about Precure is that it's a magical girl show. But, in that case, would you like me to PM you my rider idea?

Argeed. Especially if it turns out you think my idea is horrible, so we have something to fall back on!

True Decade said:
Sadly, all I know about Precure is that it's a magical girl show. But, in that case, would you like me to PM you my rider idea?

Argeed. Especially if it turns out you think my idea is horrible, so we have something to fall back on!

Ahh, I see. Haha. Yes, please do!

I doubt your idea will be horrible to me. >u<

HeartCatch said:
Video Games

Lunar (series)

Devil May Cry

No More Heroes

Thousand Arms

God Hand

Napple Tale

Rival Schools

Tekken

Grandia (series)

Omg Iove you!I would love to do a No More Heroes rp if interested,and maybe Rival Schools.?Pm me if anything<3

Well, minor setback. I wrote the Pm, but exited out of the "write PM" screen on accident. But it gives me a chance to ask you if you just want the plot outline, and we can think up the characters later?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom