Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

pirates thread (open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allison woke up, she stretched out on her bed hearing sounds of war. Allison got up instantly grabbing a cutlass and unlocking the door as she ran out," Captain!," she said quietly noticing another ship," God damn...," she said slowly. She sprinted across the ship in under 5 seconds to the Captain.

scars grunted and ran to the wheel of the ship turning it to bring them around to the side there cannons firing off .catching the other ship as she let the order."FIRE"she yelled as all the cannons were loosed on the enemy ."board that ship"she yelled several of her pirates climbing higher into the ship others grabbing a plank in passing to board the otehrs ship as they started to leave the shallows.

Sakura looked at Orac and smiled drawing her father's blade. "all or nothing?"

"yes.......may the goddess's be with you." Orac said before jumping into the fight on the lower deck.

"and may they be with you...." Sakura looked over to the other ship and smiled seeing the captain, she jumped up cutting a rope and swung over to the other ship she landed a few feet from the other captain. "so shall we dance?"

Orac was busy fighting off two of the other crew members when she saw Sakura go over to the other boat. "dang you girl i swear you'll be the death of me....." she killed the two and tryed to fight her way to the other boat.

(sorry was running dry on a reply)

'' For the ladies and lords of the heavens..........'' Jessica muttered under her breath while looking over at Scars with a flustered look, knowing this would be a long night ahead of them. '' Kind of busy to play musical ships here.'' Jessica had enough to worry about for the moment as she was taking on a few of the attackers with her sword drawn. She was still feeling slightly weak from her last confrontation with the navel ship.

julias pirates were thinning out every one lost .was like losing a loved one or family member they had been on the ship together so long"you'll pay for the lives you've taken off of this ship"she growled her sword coming at the other narrowly missing her face gun out and ready pressing into her ribs"once im done with you you wont be fit for the sharks"she spits the gun digging into the others side .

Sakura blocked the enemy's b;lade with a cross slash and followed up with a left side backhand cut, "i dought ill pay for anything.........just give up and give me your loot and ill be off......you can keep the woman."

Orac was now on the other boat she watched as the two captains fought but the was blindsided and fell to the floor knocked out. (please dont kill orac)

(I'll post when she comes back but I feel for her. I might be catching something as well from what my mother had)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom