Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

pirates thread (open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
she walked along behind her crew silent as usual as two ahead of her cut away the brush and other debris in there way the gulls could be heard in the back ground as well as the surf lapping against the beach.two pirates behind her carried a heavy chest of plundered goods her first mate along side her.she watched as they reached the final spot of an old ship skeleton in the center of the island she sat on a crate watching them bury the chest "good job ladies tonight we celebrate and tomorrow we leave"she says slipping back into the forest.Juliana's fire red hair easily set her aside from her crew .she walked with a confident stride towards and abandoned set of huts the golden clasps gleaming on her dress like cloths.her beautiful face however was contorted with her thoughts distraction obvious.

The Brother watched as the women buried the chest, his skin rippling with the vibrations of each of their heartbeats, like a beat of drums all over his flesh. If he were to close his eyes, he'd still be able to "see" them, each of their positions and how they were standing in relation to himself for several miles radius. A hand resting on his hilt, he followed when Captain Scars turned and disappeared through the jungle, moving seamlessly into the depth of the forest. Walking along beside her he didn't look at her, but walked leisurely, completely at ease and yet tense. "I hope you know what you're doing," he said in a voice that sounded like sand filtering through a glass pipe, both deep and raspy. He wasn't in the least bit worried about interrupting her thoughts, no matter how troubling they were to her. "Making us vulnerable by staying in one place. And a celebration? Tch! Let's put a large sign somewhere as well and let everyone passing by several kilometers, on the sea, know we're having a party and partially defenseless." As usual he expressed disdain for Juliana's plans, even though secretly he agreed that they were reasonable. The crew needed a rest from the constant traveling and celebration of a conquest of goods was definitely in order. But at the same time he was cautious and wary, and never felt comfortable unless there was water under his feet and he was moving. Always, constantly moving.

Meanwhile Jessica was sitting on one of the dock to a port, watching the ocean's waves gently hitting the shoreline. The port was connected to one of the towns that was well known by all pirates and it seemed the only place she could call home for now. Although this is one place she didn't want to call home for now, she longed for living out there on the ocean once again. Jessica wouldn't of been in this situation if her ship and crew didn't get slaughter by the British navel ships, She was the only thing that made it alive to the shoreline. That seemed to take a huge toll on her and it showed by the look in her eyes. The dock she was sitting at was the one she usually used, Jessica figured it would be the best place to pay her respects while being a bit nostalgic.

'' I can't decide if I should steal a ship, start a new crew over again and this would be the third time in my life time. The first time was when I was a little kid and I guess I can't count that one.'' She said to herself with a sigh as she pulled out her ocarina and fiddled around with it. ''Or find a crew to join up with, that sounds like a better idea. Starting all over sounds like more of a chore then anything else. As long as I get back out there, I'm happy. Maybe later I should start looking into that, I'm not even at the top of my game today. After all a legend to some has to be able to self herself to make it into a crew that is worthy in her eyes.'' Jessica's voice didn't seem cheerful but rather emotionless and was trying to hold back the pain her heart beated out behind a mask. After her crew was her family and she lost everything she worked for to keep that family happy and strong. Maybe getting back out there was the cure to ending her sorrow and would get her back up on that horse again

Juliana ignored her unwanted companion for the most part still unnerved at how he could so easily fallow her without making much sound at all.it wasn't for a while that she answered"in this world does any one really know what there doing look at me im a pirate every day i face the chance of being hung''she laughs at that a sound simler to the spring rain tinkling against a tin roof soothing and soft but a hint it could be harsh.she stopped as she reached the old shacks and huts that were on thiso part of the island."no worries if they come we will fight and besides let them have there rest and fun we need the fruit and tomorrow before we pull out we will pack several barrels of fruit and sell them at port it shouldn't take more than a days sailing on the wind to reach the pirates port.she says smirking as she stepped into a hut pulling down the rotting flap that covered the entrance.

The Brother was placated by her response albeit in a surly silent way, continuing to glare at nothing in particular. After she disappeared into her hut, he sneered and murmured, "I still don't like it." Then he went off to a secluded, shadowed part of the open area where he could see all the huts clearly but was somewhat unnoticeable and proceeded to clean his weapon.

Jessica tucked her ocarina away, got up and ventured along the shoreline away from the town. A group of British Navel Officers, noticed the young pirate and decided to attack her when she was far away from everyone else. They were the same ones that took her ship and her family away from her. Without much of a battle, they've kidnapped her and took her aboard their ship. The Navel base was setting sail into the direction where Juliana and the Brother were at.

The commanding officer had it in for Jessica when they would get back to their base, he had her death sentence planned out for her. Taughting her about it every time he passed her holding cell, making the pirate pissed off even more. But when he mentioned killing her crew in graphic details, she wanted to lunge for his throat and he was lucky that those bars were holding her back. When things quiet down, Jessica managed to pick the lock in her weaken state and forced herself to the deck of the ship, defending herself to the best of her ability. She lost track of how long she was aboard this prison. When the ship was in view of the other two pirates, not noticing them. Jessica was fighting off a few of the officers and fell over the side of the ship. Jessica felt her body hitting the cold water and held her breath until the navel ship sailed away before swimming to shore, they've figured the ship must of sailed over her and caused her to drown.

Jessica managed to get herself on the shore, she fell face first onto the shoreline and rolled over to her back. ''Why didn't I let them have me?'' She moaned as she felt her whole body throbbing in pain. The water would come up and hit her waist as she laid there, although it didn't help her wounds feel any better. '' Was it all really worth it? ending up laying here in the worse condition I've ever been in.'' She said under her breath while feeling her eyes growing heavy and she didn't bother to fight back.

Juliana had been alerted as the navel ship sailed so close to the island but they passed all the pirates were on edge clutching there weapons.they settled but some took the look out post on the ship the others drinking heavily and retiring to the huts.the captain walked into the trees that surrounded them.she seemed off she had watched the ship pass and was now walking towards the beach a few curios women fallowing her seeing as most of her crew was just women other than brother.she stopped at the edge of the woods her sword drawn its there that she saw the wet and crumpled form of Jessica.she moved without hesitation coming to stand over the broken woman her wounds were bad she scars had had many over the years herself there were bullet wounds and worse.as a couple of women came to her sides "take her to the ship and ready the dinggy''she says and they act without thought two taking each end of the woman."tie off the worst ill deal with it once we reach the ship['one removed her bandanna tying off a shoulder wound the other pressing a piece of cloth to a wound in jessicas side.they quickly untied the dingy and places the woman in the bottom as she the captain sits in the boat they quickly take to the oars and set out for the ship.once they reach the ship jessica is placed in the captains bed were Juliana tends her wounds therally cleaning all of them out with whiskey before dressing them tossing jessicas ragged cloths away and setting out some of her own for the other woman.she leaves the cabin once finished and stands out on the deck just relaxing her eyes drifting to the stars as the night wore on.

Jessica woke up an hour later feeling so sore from what happened to her earlier. She pushed herself up into a sitting position, looking around and studying her surroundings. '' Where am I ?'' She asked herself while swinging her legs to the side of the bed and trying to stand up. Jessica fell back onto the bed, feeling her body was still gaining its strength back. '' I am on a ship bound to somewhere and I am still weak. I wonder what is going to happen next besides me being some what hungry and dieing of thirst. '' She muttered under her breath and then noticed the clothing she was wearing.

''Okay I am dressed another outfit...........'' Jessica said while studying herself all over before giving it another try to get up and move. Jessica slowly got onto her feet and slowly made her way to the door. She cracked it open a bit to peer through it before she opened it the whole way.

as jessica opened the door she would be greeted by the sight of an empty deck the waves gently rocking the ship.she creaking of the wood can be heard all around.if one was to look the lone figure of Juliana could be seen sitting along the netting that led up to the crows nest staring up at the stars.her focus broken her voice seemed to echo from no wear."you should be sleeping resting in bed no tout in the cool damp air"she called down slowly working her way down to land on the deck a few feet off.her hand resting on her sword hilt."its not good to nurse wounds in a chill "she says coming to stand in front of the other woman easily dwarfing her by a foot."you need not fear the navy hear you are among fellows of the trade"she says pushing the other toward the cabin once more "you will rest in my corters and heal those wounds those cowrds gave you "she says taking hold of her shoulder.

Jessica looked at the person and went along with her, wondering who she was. Jessica sat back onto the bed trying to get a few words in feeling like this pirate had the mother hen syndrome. Then again she was never use to having a female in charge of her, most of them were men. '' Look I think I'll be fine when I get some food into me. I've handled a lot worse and I am very thankful for everything you have done for me.'' Jessica said quietly as she wasn't use to sitting around doing nothing.

Juliana watched the other sit down and knocked her the rest of the way back to lay down on the bed and covered her up."listen and you listen good this is my ship and so you will take orders from me."she says coldly and walks to the table in her room throwing a few goblets aside ."you'll work your rest off after you can stand without dieing on the decks i just had them swabbed''she says calmly.bringing a half loaf of bread and a goblet of whine to her handing them to her .she sits down on a small stool next to the bed"so what has the navy after fish bait like you "she say twirling a knife uncontentiously.

Allison sat on the Deck quietly, her feet going back and fourth as she stared into the water. She was cold but she didn't want to complain to her big sister, well she wasn't her sister, she admired Juliana so much. Allison shivered, damn clothing, she thought, she was too exposed but she liked it. She got up quickly, walking to the captains quarter slowly she knocked,"Juliana, I just wanted to say goodnight," she said through the door.

Jessica figured this was going to take some time adjusting to since she was so use to barking orders around. ''All you need to know and will need to know is they slaughtered everything that I had, my ship and crew. All I know is the fact I'm the only one that made it out alive, I have no idea how many more was just as lucky as I.'' Jessica said while sitting up and looking over at the captain. '' Besides I'm not fish bait, so you might as well knock that notion out of your head. Oh by the way, someone is at the door oh fearless captain.'' Jessica's tone of voice matched how she felt about being downgraded to something so little when she was well known in some parts. So it wouldn't surprise anyone if she threw some kind of an attitude towards anyone who she thought very little of her.

''Don't get me wrong I am thankful for what you did but I don't think you should under estimate me so quickly.'' Jessica said while taking the bread and wine she was given.

Juliana laughed."you are a brave one and if i know you then im sorry to bring you down so low.but your crew is gone and without a ship you cannot be a captain this is my vessel and you will take my orders while on it"she says nodding her head at the other woman on the bed before walking away.she opened the door looking out at Allison she stepped out on the deck calling back once"if you wish to prove yourself show me you have skills that can be of use to me."she says coolly closing the door behind her to shield Jessica from her affection towards Allison.once it was closed she smiled at the younger pirate one of the few who ever saw her do so."do you have anything to report first mate"she says smirking at her.

Allison felt a blush from her cheeks as she instantly smiled," No Brits today Juliana, I just wanted to tell you goodnight and probably get a...,"---The blush turned redder,"A goodnight kiss, and probably a goodnight hug like my parents used to before they...Went to Davy Jones locker." Allison said brushing her hair from her forehead," I love you Juliana," she smiled," like a sister I never had."

Sakura had saw the forgiving siren's from a mile away and smiled. "now what do we have here?" she turned to her First Mate Orac who had raised her thou the hard times of Womanhood when they had escaped from the death of the last Clow crew. "Orac please go below deck and see if we have any info on the forgiving siren....."

Orac was a white female who stood at 5.4 and was quiet the mother when around sakura. "Captain please you know when on duty to call me First Mate Orac.....but that's ok ill go do as you ask." she left and returned alittle latter with a book on many pirate clans that were around during Sakuras father and mother's crusade, luckily Orac had it in hand when they were attacked. "Captain i cant find anything on these pirates it seams these pirates went recorded at all by Mrs. and mr. Clow......"

Sakura raised a eyebrow at Orac. "so as fare as we know they are our enemy's?"

"yes Captain."

Sakura took out her telescope and looked at the decks of the other ship. "well lets make a house call!" she put up her telescope and looked at the crew that was waiting for he orders. "All Hand Time for some fun! put up the flag! bring down the sails make shure the canons are looked down and ready to fire before we get to them! all hands battle stations! First mate Orac to the wheel take us to that ship!

Jessica got up feeling something wasn't right in the air and she slowly got up, making her way to the door. Jessica peered out of the room, while slowly opening the room and leaned against the doorway. '' Something isn't right here.'' She said under her breath while looking around, hoping she wouldn't get shoo back to bed again. Jessica walked over to the railing and was looking at the ocean feeling the chill of the air at night.

(I didn't know what to post, so sorry for being short)

Juliana smiled and hugged the girl"i love you to "she says looking to make sure no one else heard.she smiled and kissed her on the forehead before stretching and walking back towards her quarters.she blinked as she found the door ajar spotting Jessica off to the side ."so you feel well enough to walk then you can tell me what you can do"she says leaning against the railing . her eyes scowering the waves she had an uneasy feeling rowing in her "i best get the others."she says calmly and claps her on the shoulder before walking towards one of the dingys.

Allison Blushed and walked softly to her Quarters, it wasn't as good as Juliana's but Juliana gave it to her because Allison didn't sleep well with others. It was a small room, It had a small bed and a nightstand, and even a closet. Allison locked the door slowly, Juliana had the extra key. She sat on her bed, slowly getting under the covers and blowing out the candles.

The S.S Cerberus Remembrance came into view of the other ship and came to the side of it about 13 feet away the canons were at the ready. "Hello! We are the Clow pirates, and we have come to take your gold and treasurer.....give up now, or face what is known as the Clow Family Pirates!"

Orac faceplamed at her captains speech. "Sakura you forgot to add we are gunna take ya woman as slave's part."

Sakura Blushed. "ya and what Orac said.."

"first mate....."

"Stop it! what First Mate Orac said......"

Most of the crew smiled at Sakura some thought she was too young still in mind to be a captain.

'' Let me get this straight ............'' Jessica said dully as she noticed the other captain. '' A female captain is ordering to give them our WOMEN instead of our MEN! Am I missing something or did I drink to much sea water?'' Jessica kept a dull expression for a few seconds before exploding into laughter. '' And she is vertically challenged.......At least I struck fear in the hearts of others.....'' Jessica was almost in tears from laughing while holding onto the railing for support.

Scars eyes widened a little .she was glad the first mate was in bed a firefight would probably wake her if she hadn't already taken her sleeping drought or ate some of the flood Juliana had given her.she nearly burst into laughing as the young captain spoke but kept herself from doing so."just so you know one ...most of our crew is nothing but women "she says sighing "..and two my crew was already on there way back to the boat when you arrived."she says as several muffled crys come from behind them the crew on the upper decks having been captured by several women and several gunshots came from elbow decks as the other half of the crew climbed onto scars ship."no child will take scars to Davy Jones locker"she says arm the cannons hoist the sail''she calls to the small crew boarding her own ship.

Sakura smiled a bit this would be her first battle, "fine but know this......the British may have killed the clow once but now that we are back we arnt going back down!" she went to the wheel and looked at orac for support. "orac lets to this!"

"yes Captain Sakura! Ready Fire!"

the canon's fired sending Chained balls at the other ship seeing these were the favorite of the Clow.

"get some canons up here Men! we need to take out thou's sails so they dont get away!"

"aye aye Ma'am!" the crew started to bring up some spare canon's from down low.

'' Her first battle and she didn't do her research.........Is she going to be our comic relief villain?'' Jessica said dully as she looked over at Scars with a what shall we do look on her face. '' Should we even humor her and what do you want me to do? If I don't do something I'll keep breaking the fourth wall because I am having to much fun''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom