Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

More then One kind of Treasure (Candira And MasterOfWhispers)

Ark Laughed "Don't know how your Miss Zura's been doing it." He said taking a deep breath." But as far as my information network is concerned. Too many contradicting backgrounds to go through. Ranging from She being a the president's bastard daughter to being a former slave." He remembered that day all the contacts he spoke to each giving information that was more then likely false. "Even one saying she was a shrimp farmer on Gemini! most intriguing on of all." He took a sip of his hot chocolate " Only true Intel I found was that she was very selective about her crew."

At her other question, he also blinked and smiled. " He was my commanding officer. We as well as several members on this ship were serving in the same squadron in the Norn Corps. Those days I served as doctor and Combat Geneticist. Making alterations to the DNA when needed to increase endurance, health, and even physical senses. Very rewarding work." He sipped his cocoa again. "Though his battle plans where on the in the level on insanity, he had one of the best instincts out of all of us and kept us alive.". His eyes grew wistful then. " Truly earned my respect though, when it came to the Final Sonata incident." His eyes grew a little bit bleary. " You may know final Sonata, many have heard of it. Well should have it was a biggest incidents of the galaxy. Union implemented a bio weapon on an rebelling world. Wiped out Ninety percent of the colony. Captain, went and saved as many as he could, despite the fact that admiral ordered us to stand down. Scandal. We were Court Martial!" Ark said his smile growing brighter. " Would have been executed for treason. Escaped though thanks to sympathizers and rebels." His expression darkened. " Not comfortable having my debt to Terrorists though. No choice either way. After we reached lucifer systems. We took jobs as pirates. No problem for us. Since we're used to high risk situations. Possibly number one in this sector because of our training as soldiers. Number one rivaling Miss Zura's crew." He finished up his hot chocolate. "That's our story. Most of the crew have their own reasons for being loyal to Creed though. Good Captain. If at times reckless."

------------------------
He blow in her ears, and gently rubbed his check against hers. His hands stroked her tail, a chuckle came to him as she remarked about the lovers. An expression of half amusement and half enjoyment lined his face. "All sorts of things I love checking." He growled " Like the expressions you make when I do this." His, hands flow over to her breasts, and through the fabric, toys with her nipples. " You've never really liked men... " He whispered in mock-sorrow. "That's a shame because I certainly like you.

Rachel chuckled at the stories he'd heard of Zura's past. What an interesting story it would make if it were true. Then again, even she didn't know. "You know, Captain Zura's past is a mystery to her crew. Nobody but she really knows her origins. Harder to trace her that way, I guess. Harder to double cross too, thinking from a tactician's point of view. And she is one of the best." Rachel sipped at her cocoa as well.

She listened as he told her about Creed and how he came to be together with his crew. It made sense, and she had to admit it was admirable. "I'm glad you found your place then." She smiled and hugged him.

Johan made her shiver as he blew on her ears. She batted them and shivered as he nuzzled against her cheek. She moaned softly as he caressed her tail, and smirked at his teasing. "Really? I never would have guessed that," she said with a laugh. His hands on her breasts drew a soft moan from her and she closed her eyes. "Mmmm....Well I like you too," she said softly.

Lea purred and reached up, bringing his lips to hers, kissing him deeply."

He was stunned at the sudden hug. Curious. He felt him stiffen up at the prospect. Eventually he returned her hug, embracing her tightly. Strange. He found her warmth comforting and welcoming. His heart was slightly moved, and her very aura was very pleasing to his heart. Could this be the beginning of the subject in which he read so much about. That dread L "word". Being the scientist he is his curiosity was aroused. Love was more of a social research then a cold hard science. He had considered exploring the subject. Expand his horizons as it were. "Miss Rachel. Would like to do an experiment. Would you mind being subject." He said his eyes looking into her's curiously. Before she could answer, his lips grabbed on to hers with immediate force. His hands continuing the embrace.

-----------------------

"Then what do you say I take you here and now..." He said growing bolder by the second. He pushed her gently on the closest wall, undoing the neko girls pants, his tail swiveling around excitedly. "I hope you don't mind.". His hands then went from her pants to her right breasts grabbing and squeezing it's supple flesh. His lips going back to their attack on Lea's, enjoying the wetness and the sweetness of her lips.

Rachel felt him stiffen and frowned a little, realizing a little too late that she may have crossed a line there. Just as she was about to release him, however, he hugged her back, holding her tight. She blinked and smiled softly as he seemed to relax a bit. The pretty loosened her hold on him as he started speaking. She pulled away a little bit, looking up at him as he mentioned an experiment, she tilted her head and frowned a little, about to answer. As it was, however, she was cut off from making any kind of response as he kissed her with what seemed like passion.

Shocked, her eyes widened and she made a little sound of protest. But she wondered if it was protest at his assumption of her approval, or the abrupt way he kissed her. After a moment, however, she kissed him back, relaxing into it.

Lea shivered as he pinned her against the wall, her heat speeding up as he undid her pants and kissed him, moaning as his hand squeezed her breast. Her hands moved to his shirt and gently tugged at it until he got the hint and she lifted it off, tossing it to the side. She took off her shirt as well, leaving her in just her bra and panties.

After a moment he broke off the kiss. His expression a mixture of enjoyment and thoughtfulness. "Blood pressure up. heart beat higher then usual. Pheromones. slightly sweeter Fragrance. Most interesting." He pressed her lips against her again this time his tongue dancing with hers. This thing called sexuality and love he was curious to understand it. Out of all the mysterious of the universe, this was one thing he could not comprehend. Though he was lost in deep thought about the mysteries of human relationship, his body was already craving more passion. " Must further study..." He mustered in between breathes and kisses.

-------------------------

Johan was enjoying every moment of the encounter. With every moaned he heard from her, he would groan in excitement. He felt the heat in her body as he undid her jacket, and top, letting it fall to the ground. His pants already revealed an erect hardened veined cock, his legs muscling and strong. He pinched her nipples playfully then, and then whispered. "If your lips are that good with my mouth, I wonder how it good they are with my cock."

She panted softly and blushed a bit as he pulled away from her. She was utterly shocked that he was actually analyzing his body's reaction. Rachel was equally surprised when he came back for more, though she relaxed a bit more quickly this time, her lips parting for his tongue as he continued to "experiment."

The blond kitsune put a hand on his chest, pushing him away a few moments later, his last statement ringing in her ears. "I...I need to go. If you don't need anything more from me in regards to the virus, I'll be leaving," she said, quickly moving away from him. She wasn't entirely sure how she felt about being a part of his study, and she didn't think she liked the idea of him just assuming he could do what he wanted.

Though she was certainly excited by his little experiment, she wasn't ready to give into him just yet.

Lea shivered as he pinched her nipples and and shivered as he undid his pants, letting his cock free. She purred sensually, kissing him deeply. She loved the way he touched her, and his little comment only made her smirk. "Is that a request I hear?"

"Stay a while. Not sure virus will work or not. Mind you. Completely confident in my abilities." He said he stepped toward her close now maybe a little to close. "Anything could happen." His hands stroked her face gently. He sensed reservedness from the blond kitsune. Cautious. Was understandable. He did an unexpected result. However...
"Been many Years since I've felt these emotions. Never understood. Seek To understand." He planted a kiss onto her lips. "I want you" He whispered in her ear quietly.

========
He kissed her again. Gently lifting her up on an empty weapon's table. "I'd like to think of it as a favor to me.." Johan said. Slowly he slipped off Lea's cargo pants, then gliding his hands over her panties, and rubbing her folds through the fabric. "I'll return the favor.

Rachel got goosebumps as he came closer to her, asking her to stay awhile. She tried to keep her distance, but found that she could only go so far. He was still too close for comfort...but he hadn't felt anything like this for years...damn her compassionate nature. She let him stroke her face and looked up at him as he kissed her again. Electricity traced over her skin as he whispered into her ear. The vixen ear twitched as he he whispered it to her and she looked up at him, her hand on his chest again. "And what happens when you're done?" she asked, frowning at him.

Lea smirked and let him slip off her pants, his fingers tracing her panties. "Mmmm, well, I guess I'll just have to do that then. But you'll have to let me," she said with a smirk.

"Then I can explore more of these mysteries." The absent minded scientist said, his hands stroking her cheeks gently. It was such soft skin. Supple and and soft. He thought of the early mornings when he would get up and look outside his lab seeing the sunset. He admired it's beauty and it's chemistry. He felt something similar when he gazed upon the kitsune's eyes, their warmth similar to the sun in the morning. He wanted every inch of her. "What is this thing all beings call passion and love? I've never truly understood. I need to. Whatever it is... I want to explore it with you."

-----------------

"Of course I let you." Johan set stroking her pussy through her panties. He loved it. The very sight. The feeling of her flesh and and body against his. " Maybe we can do both at the same time." Johan winked.

Ark was a strange man. He spoke in a manner that she didn't fully understand, and he never seemed to be able to focus his attention on one thing for more than a moment at a time. She stared up at him as he stroked her cheeks, her soft, warm skin tingling beneath his fingers. Her brown eyes stared up at him and she simply could not help but wonder if he really understood what he was asking of her.

Was it all just a game? An experiment for him? Or did he truly feel something for her. She knew practically nothing about him, aside from his past with Creed and his strange mannerisms. "I don't think I'm the right person for this," she said, shaking her head. "I don't think I can do it."

She pushed him away from her a bit and got down off the counsel. "Get down on the floor," she said. Her ears twitched a bit and she kissed him again before he hand the chance to get down.

Johan embraced and kissed her before he lied back on the floor, his face staring at the florcent lighting on the surface. The feel of the cold steel, swept over him. Though in the past he was never a man of action. But a man with the plan. This time though he was actually pulling a Julius Creed and going with the flow of the moment. " Hope your ready." He said with smirk on his face.

-----------------------

In response, He pressed his lips against hers again and then pulled away. The kiss began to break something in him. A barrier and wall. Something that he put around himself for longest time. A memory awakened though. A saying echo in him. A say that Creed had said many times to the scientist while he constantly distracted with the invention of a new bio enhancement, or weapon that would helped him. For the first time his attention was fully drawn to her, and for the first time in what must have been many years he spoke in clear sentence. "A good captain once told me that Happiness is hard to come by in this universe. Of all the bloodshed we've seen we've always been trapped in the dark." He stepped forward to her. " Mutual Symbiosis. Do you know the term Rachel, It's defined as the kind of relationship that it beneficial to both organisms." His head was closer to her know. "Believe Miss Rachel. I can benefit from you as much as you benefit from me. I offer myself and I ask for yourself. "He finished his eyes looking intently at her. "I ask you once more We'll you explore this world with me. This unknown territory..."

Lea grinned as she got him down on the floor. She walked around to his head, standing above him. Slowly, she pulled her panties down and off, leaving them off to the ground her hot, wet pussy ready and wanting for his touch. She got down on her knees and then leaned down over him, her pussy just above his lips. She pushed his pants out of the way and then kissed his tip softly, smirking.

He was wearing her resolve down with each kiss. And then something about him was changed...somehow, he was different. Focused. In the moment. She stared up into his eyes with her earthy brown ones, her instincts still making her a bit wary...but he made a good point. Happiness was hard to come by in this vast universe.

Symbiosis, huh? Perhaps....she supposed she could see that. He was closer to her now, nearly touching her, unable to look away from him now. "I..." She frowned and seemed to think about it for a little longer. "Alright," she said, looking up at him, the frown gone. "I'll explore with you," she said. "But you have to promise you won't just leave me there."

Johan never truly imagined himself in this position. Yet there he was his bare back, on the steel of the most powerful space ship in the galaxy. He groaned a little his erect cock being kissed and attended to by what must have been one of the most sensuous females imaginable. The look and even smell of her wanting pussy as it stood their appealing to his lust, set him a blaze. This was going to be fun. His fingers reached out and slowly he began playing with her clit. His other hand working on her folds. Gently he stroke her tail.

===========

"So long as you do not leave me alone. I can face the unknown." He said, A gentle peck at her cheek, and then he kissed his way down to her neck. For somebody, who's spent his time only reading about this kind of thing. He was already feelign great. "You see" He said blowing into her ear. "Mutual Symbiosis."

He began working his hands around her body, feeling and exploring. Such grand warmth. More and more curiosity began to be replaced with a the rise in temperature in his blood. " Tell me what pleases you." He whispered in a near sultry tone. " Tell me your pleasures."

Lea moaned softly as he stroked her tail and shivered. She closed her eyes and licked up and down his length, pressing into him. She wanted him to feel intense pleasure before their time together was cut short. As his fingers started in on her clit, she moaned and shivered, wet from all the attention.
________

Rachel shivered as he kissed her neck, her hands coming to rest on his shoulders. As he blew on it, she batted her ear, shivering from the feel of it. She let his hands slowly start running over her curvy body, her warm skin coloring with a faint blush as he asked her what pleased her.

"What kind of explorer would you be if you had all the answers?" she teased. The kitsune leaned up and kissed his neck softly, letting him experience the sensation for himself. "But I will tell you that I like to be touched. Everywhere."

Johan grained, as he felt her tongue run down his rock hard cock. When it pressed into him the noises of pleasure that came were increased. Not to be outdone he struggled a little bit, having his tongue run slowly over the slit of her pussy, making sure his licks ran over his clit. "mmm you have a hell of a mouth..." He said, his face slowly falling into that of contentment.

==============

"An explorer that seeks to know everything..."The scientist responded, a smile lighting his features up. " As for erogenous zones. I'm sure there is one place that increases that really body heat of yours. I wonder is it the neck." He bit gently onto her neck, letting the wetness settle. He blew gently on to it to see if it got any reaction. "The ear.." He said, he licked her ears, enjoying the fur that felt like velvet on his tongue. "Or maybe this..." His hands glided over the top of the fabric covering her nipples. "So many ways for a being to be pleased..."

Her soft, curvy body pressed passionately against his as she continued to lick and stroke his thick cock. "Mmm, thank you," she said, purring at his compliment. As his tongue slowly ran over her slit, only to stop torturously at her clit, she moaned softly and shivered. She couldn't help but turn up the heat a bit as she wrapped her full breasts around his cock and took his tip into her mouth. "Mmm, tasty," she said before sucking on him and gently massaging him with her breasts.

Rachel smiled at his response and saw that he was smiling too. What a change from just a few moments ago. It made him look more handsome when he smiled. She shivered as he nipped at her neck and then blew on it. Her body was already tingling when he licked her ears, the sensitive things batting just a little bit as he touched them. And then his hands came to her nipples from beneath her shirt. "Mmm, many ways indeed," she said softly. She looked up into his eyes and leaned into his hands just a bit.

She remembered where they were and blushed softly. "Is this really the best time and place for this?" she asked.

He groaned hard as Lea's breasts squeezed his cock between them. The feeling of her tongue on the surface of his cock absolutely drove him crazy. He wanted more. No. He needed more. He shook a little bit as her mouth toyed with his man hood. At the moment all that he could do was groan rather hard. The closer he got, the more he felt like he was losing. Which was odd because from any perspective no matter who one was he was winning either way. Not to be out done. He began to toy around and encircle her clit. Blowing gently on it, before he delivered a single finger. He was going to look for that "spot" he heard creed and the other men were talking about. " mmm yes... But I bet you taste even better" He said in slight groan.

----------------
For a moment, Ark reverted to his "scientific self.". "Crew working at maximum capacity. Interesting since we've only been working together one day. Perhaps women were motivation for the men or other way around. Could even Be both. Bound to be conflicts in personality in a couple of days. Captain and Captain will handle that though." He said wrinkling his head in deep thought. " I'm always done with my regular work, only doing extra things to enhance crew performance on the operations." After taking a deep breath his attention once again became fully focused on Rachel. " We'll be fine, Miss Rachel. This place is also where I sleep, despite being a lab." He kissed her gently. "If you don't believe me I'll even show you the bed." He teased and chuckled.

Lea moaned for him as he toyed with her clit, the little gust of his breath making her hot for him. She was already wet, but he just added to it as his finger entered her, searching for her g-spot. "Mmm, very good," she moaned, her lips still sucking him mercilessly, breasts still massaging him.

Rachel blinked at his knowledge of the ship, not to mention the fact that he was already set up. "Wow...when did you have time to get all your stuff in here and get settled?" she asked. Her ship had been destroyed before anyone had a chance to do much of anything concerning the Anubis. She tilted her head curiously and found herself wanting to know more about him. "Show me where you live," she said, smiling. "I want to see."

The wolfman's fingers continued their onslaught, curving and thrusting out. His mouth lapped up her building juices. Just about everything about this moment was drowning Johan in pure pleasure and near orgasm. He wasn't planning to orgasm yet. He was going to claim her pussy for his own. He wanted the feeling of her insides squeezing at his dick. After a biting on her tender ass and thighs, and several licks of her slit. He was ready.

He groaned as he continued to feel her breasts massage his cock. However, he grabbed her legs, and flipped her on her back. His body the turned and soon he was on top of the Neko girl, Johan's lust taking in every site of her. Taking one of his hand teased her slit with his cock. "I'm gonna fuck you.." He simply growled. He was getting ready now.

---------------

"While everyone was partying last night." Said the scientist. Ark looked around. "Not really hard to set up shop." He took her hand and guided her to a corner of the room where there was a sheet covering a particular area. "Just needed to arrange some furniture and there!" He pulled a sheet revealing a mattress " Managed to get one of the few sober crewmen to move a bed here from one of the bunks. Considering I'm going to spend around the clock working I thought it appropriate, I live in this lab."

The best Rachel could say about his living arrangements were that they were...practical. But they didn't seem very comfortable to her--too oddly sterile. Not that she couldn't appreciate such things, but she found that it lacked a certain soothing feeling that only surrounding oneself with their own things could bring. She wondered if he felt lonely here and looked up to him.

"I see...You wouldn't rather be with the rest of the crew?" But she knew the demands of his work. That it wouldn't be a very easy on him to go back and forth all the time. "Well, I hope you're at least comfortable here," she said, sitting on his bed. It was a nice one, but she wondered again, if he longed for company like he seemed to be longing for now.

Lea could barely contain herself as he continued to finger her tight, dripping sex. She moaned as she sucked him, massaging his length with her ample chest. She felt his teeth on her skin and then his tongue on her slit and she shivered with want. Instinctively, she pulled away from his cock just as he grabbed her legs. She gasped and let him flip her onto her back. Before she knew it, he was on top of her, teasing her with his thick member. Purring, the neko waited for him to do just what he said he was going to.

"Mmm, I can't wait."

"This new crew will take time adjusting." He said straightening up his coat. "Isolation can be a little bit straining." He said sat next to her, his arms around her pulling her close. "Well our side of the crew has always been tight nit. Obviously since we were serving together since our days at the union. It can get a little bit lonely. Not really lonely now" He said whispering gently in her ear. Ark's hands moved over to her knees gliding back and forth "This ship certainly is even more livelier now then it was when it was just us facing the unknown. I'm glad though. To get to know." His lips pressed against her again. He heard a beep from a far.

"Ah. " He said clasping his hands together. "Counter virus is done.. Though I wonder if we should unlock the doors now." he said looking wistfully at the faraway console. "Maybe we should check..."

==============
Using his firm hands he guided his think Member into her wet pussy. The tightness almost consumed him. He wasn't ready though to feel to lose himself. Johan's hips began to thrust forward, his hands controlling and and spreading Lea's legs even wider. In and out in and out was the only thing in Johan's mind. The heat in body caused him rain sweat. Truly this was an exhilarating feel. The more he thrusted forward, The more he groaned. "Shit... so tight. Fuck! You love it?"

Rachel let him pull her close, enjoying the feeling of his arms around her like this. She leaned against him, shivering a bit as he whispered into her ear. Her lips brushed sweetly against his once more and she was just about to give him more when they were interrupted. She blinked at the beep, her ears twitching as she pulled away from him.

As he mentioned opening the doors, she blushed and remembered exactly what Lea and Johan had been up to the last time they'd looked in at them. She put a hand on his shoulder and shook her head. "If I know Lea as I do, we'd best leave them alone for a little while longer...wouldn't want anyone to walk in on them..."

Lea moaned as he thrust into her, her tight sex squeezing him like a vice. Clearly she had never had anything or anyone as big as Johan, and it had been quite some time since she'd last had it. She shivered and growled with lust as he thrust into her again, his hips meeting hers. She moaned loudly and closed her eyes, letting his hands guide her flexible body into the position he most wanted her to be in. She closed her eyes and purred, arching her back, playing with her breasts.

"Mmm, so big," she panted. "More! I need more," she practically begged. Apparently, she did love it.

He chuckled, and laughed. It was warming laugh. Most of the time when he was with his own crew all he did would just smile serenely, as half his head and mind were surrounded with endless amounts of lab reports and experiments. Countering viruses, even running several hundred hypothetical scenarios in his mind as he was conversing with Creed about a stealth attack on a far off military base or even more. Now though, he was contented. He also didn't feel as alone.
"You and Miss Lea seem to be tight nit." He said, his arms pulling her closer. "I take it you've been friends with her for a long time."
==================

"mmm So good. " He said. He was a savage at this point. Johan's hands grabbed at her breasts, encircling her hardened nipples. They were like pebbles under his eager toying hands. "So tight to." Sweat glistened his forehead as he growled and thrusted his hips harder and harder like the drums of a rock band. Before he knew it he began to move around.

He picked her up his cock still firmly buried into her tight kitten. He leaned her on a the cold metal table, his lips meeting hers. His thrusts continued, feeling the twinge of pain on his own hand as he began to slap her ass playfully.

Johan then stood her up and pushed her body against the wall turning her around enjoying as her back faced him. He bent her over gently, his cock thrusting upwards this time. He nipped on her ears as he fucked her from behind. As the cock continued it's assault, his hands reached around and began playing with her clit. "Fuck your so good. I needed this I want this!" He yelled his voice now somewhere between a roar and a yell.

At last, he managed reach final assault. He was almost out of ammo. His "gun" was ready to fire his bullet. He pushed her down the cold hard metal floor once more. His lips meeting hers, his tongue dangling and toying with her tongue. The heat on his body was a volcano ready to erupt. He looked on the surface of her slit, before carefully placing his cock one more time. Slowly he entered, very slowly. The second in commands eyes stared at the magnificent women as he teased her with slow strokes.

Those slow strokes began to increase though, until finally he thrusted his hips forward like a piston fire's it's engine He was about to pull the trigger.
"Fuck! Fuck!" He would yell, losing what seemed to be any semblance of his original personality. "Shiiit So we so good. Come! Come now! Lea!!" He said trying to keep himself controlled as the final moment came.

Rachel smiled as he laughed. It was something she hadn't been expecting, but she did enjoy the sound. Something about him was just so warm when he laughed like this and relaxed. She looked up into his eyes as he mentioned Lea and nodded. "We've been friends for years. We joined about the time Sapphire started up her crew. We're from the same space port. And we get along well." She smiled and rested her head on his shoulder.

Johan truly was a savage in his sexual frenzy, and Lea loved it. She moaned loudly, not at all concerned with the rest of the crew or what they might think if they heard anything. His hands on her breasts added to the pleasure she felt. "Oh, yes!" A thin sheen of sweat was starting to form on her as well.

He slammed into her tight, hot pussy with his cock and slapped her ass. She loved the way he used and abused her body against the cold metal table, the wall, and then finally ended on the floor with her. She arched her back and twisted in pleasure, purring and moaning loudly as he brought her to the edge with him and they both came. She panted heavily and pulled him down to her, kissing him deeply.

((Fixed! and sorry about that.))

"Fuck Lea..." He said. A passionate kiss, consumed him before he finish his words. The deep kiss was wet and silky. He fell to her side, his body resting comfortably against the cat girls body. He was panting then, basking in the afterglow of the moment of desire he just had. After a while he breathed deeply. Johan smiled, holding her comfortably. Recognition. In all of his life time he didn't expect such and awakening in himself. He never realized how such a savage and wild animal would come forth.

He stroked the neko ears playfully kissing her. "Never thought recognition would occur ." He looked around the room before he continued." Recognition did more then increase his sexual lust. His sense were enchanted as well. He could hear distant voices in lower decks speak in quiet whispers, smell the foods from Aria's kitchen. He could even the sense the footsteps of a certain engineer named Elton making their way down to visit him. It was truly astonishing to him.

He got up putting his pants back on and then his shirt, and jacket lying around. He bent over and kissed her one more time. "I'll be needing your help on certain weapon modification blueprints. My off time is in four hours. I need you to come then." He said his voice reverting to his business tone. However there was a hint of more to come. There was an actual twinkle in his eyes as he finished. "I'll need you to talk a look at my gun and help me polish again."

He left the room. knowing that he would be counting the next few hours as he worked. Before he left though he turned to her " I'll see you soon miss Lea."

==============

"Doctor Winston, the two have finished their "meeting" shall I activate the program." Anita spoke from the intercoms. Ark turned to the direction of the intercoms a sighed slowly. Back to work, but not before kissing the kitsune one more time. "Must get back to work... Will be done in a couple of more hours with my days experiments, join me tonight for another hot cup of chocloate" He asked quietly "Anita activate the counter virus."

===============

The mess hall was once again graced with the presence with the presence of a certain blond engineer with a gray mechanics outfit, complete with tools. His arms strecthed out as he found himself running into Julius Creed in the Mess hall.
"Elton my man? This is the third time today you showed up!" Julius said both amused and slightly exasperated. "It's about an hour before dinner time even! Don't tell me you're letting Rachel there do all the work."

"Hey Relax!" Elton said in humorous "Been working all day on my section to get the engines to perfection. Which is saying a lot considering this is state of the art equipment were dealing with. Managed to get the Dark Matter converters to consume half as much energy then normal We should have enough to get to Los Santos at this point.". Elton finished. Creed was still a little skeptical, but Elton Pressed forward. "Listen with Rachel and I at the helm it will be no problem. In fact I learned a thing or two from her while working with her crew. we'll be fine."

"Fine Fine." Creed sighed. "I'll need you to get a report to me and Sapphire before you leave your shift."
"Hey you know I always-"
"I know you do good work, but You'll have to earn Sapphire's trust now."
"Fine I'll type up a report into a few hours."
"Thank you..."

Elton nodded as Creed went to overlook the operations. Real reason her though was to talk to the beautiful Aria. She seemed a little reserved but he had the feeling there was more to it then that. "Oi Aria! you around! He said calling out at the kitchens.

Back
Top Bottom