After Hours (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He wasn't waiting very long; about fifteen minutes later, Cookie showed up. She wore a cute little sundress that hugged her quite nicely.
"Oh! And I thought I was early." She teased.

He looked her over, and felt his heart hammering again. “H..Hey! Yeah I just.. well I didn’t wanna be late..” he said.

He discovered that she was a city girl who dreamed of the farm life; her parents were domestic rabbits and made the best life they could for themselves and for their kids. Her mother, being a mini dwarf lop, never worked hard labor a day in her life - and her father, a rhinelander, refused to ever let her start. So, he let her mother work happily from home while he built himself up in his company so they could live extra comfortable.
"To be honest, seeing the farm rabbits work and till always looked so fun. I've always wanted to grow a garden and have barn animals.." She said wistfully.

“Really..?” He asked. “I.. I work on a farm..” he said, and she learned he had lived on his family’s farm all of his life, that he had always wanted a big family, having grown up in one.

Her eyes glittered as she listened to him talk, loving to hear everything he had ever done on his family's farm.
"I can give you a big family." She said.

Back
Top Bottom