After Hours (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

“Y..You’re.. perfect..~” he slurred, suddenly slamming into her spot and not stopping for a second. “C..Cookie, can w-we go on a date after this? Please?”

He looked lovesick, like he was head over heels for her. It was so at odds with him fucking her like he needed it to live that it made her stomach flip.

God, she was in love. It was so bizarre, because they just met and she let him hit it in the club bathroom. But she wanted to be with him.

He nodded quickly. “I-I’ll d-do whatever you want..~!” He said. He moved snd grabbed her hand tight, lacing their fingers as he pounded into her.

He arched hard, moaning lowly into the kiss as he suddenly pulled back. “Wh..Where? I-I’m gonna cum, Cookie j-just tell me where..~!”

He came on the spot, unwilling to make her wait a moment longer. He shook, pumping his massive load deep inside her, barely able to keep his voice down.

"H-Here..." She pulled her phone out from under her massive tits and unlocked it before passing it to him, "put your number in and I'll text you when I get home...~"

Back
Top Bottom