Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Swingers OOC NSFW

So I missed the Request Thread since I was a little sleepy when I first saw it. I have slightly shifted my character idea to be in align with the rest of couples. I was thinking of putting the profile in the request thread for approval and you can see if it aligns with vibe

Character posted for approval. If we want to do it where she is the second half of one of the couples then we can adjust.

I can easily see her appealing to Orlando's taste for the exotic. And I am sure he can initiate her into some of the things she might be too shy to have tried before.

I think having her and Orlando would be great then maybe pairing her with Luna too. I was initially writing her as Matt's new wife till I actually read the request thread more

I'm sure there will be plenty of time for all manner of sapphic intermissions. In fact, with Ji-a being Korean and Luna being of African descent sort of reminds me of a very satisfying coupling I did with @LeaT in another group some time ago.

I also like the story background with Luna and Orlando. I was planning on Ji-a studying in New York with a love of music so maybe has actually seen Luna's band perform. Could make for some fun scenes if we go deeper with these characters

Yeah I think a fan. Maybe Ji-a did some musical stuff back in Korea but nothing to big (I am using a K-idol as a faceclaim)

Hope you like that start @MsBloom I figure what any man likes is a woman asking about his wife...

Also Mr GM if I have been naughty for posting without approval you can spank me.

Our male to female ratio you mean? I must admit that I am unsure but with no one having heard much from our GM in a while I think we are one if not two females too few.

I do have Alex, Ji-a's boyfriend however not going to play him unless really needed.

Back
Top Bottom