Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Swingers OOC NSFW

Yeah. The idea for the NPC spouse was so we didn't have to deal with forming 'couples' with other players (as in married couples) which has always bogged down games like this in the past.

The idea here is that the spouse is an NPC and off doing their own thing with other NPC spouses, but can be NPC'd in the background as much/little as liked. Thats why no character sheet for them. Most people (like myself) aren't comfortable/don't want to RP as characters of the opposite sex. Its more so to keep the 'married couples' thing going despite the focus being on one half of the couple....if that makes sense.

Sort of I guess.

But it could be an option to actually play both spouses. In case there is an imbalance between male and female main characters?

Am I missing it or how are we picking numbers here? Just grab one first come first served? Or is there another method?

Just to chime in, I'm in favor of letting anyone who wants to play out their main character's spouse here and there.

Just FYI I have updated my character sheet to now include both Luna and Orlando as main characters while still remaining a couple.

a list of who has paired of with whom.

As far as I can gather it would look like this:

Marty ( @LeaT ) vs Collin ( @Colonel_Liam )
Jessica ( @TheLadyIsAVamp ) vs Robert (Marty's husband (@LeaT I assume))
Briana ( @Island Gwen ) vs Will (Jessica's husband ( @TheLadyIsAVamp I assume))
Luna @MsBloom ) vs Matt (@ToWriteAndWander )

Which then leaves Simon ( @ToWriteAndWander ), Orlando (@MsBloom ) and Fiona (@Gina in Orange ) still to be paired up with a partner.

We went from having two males to few to lacking one female. Hmmm ...

Hey all, sorry I’ve been neglectful. It’s been a busy week, and I just flew out to Montana for vacation. I plan to finish up a post tonight.

To be clear, I think the two cards Fiona grabbed are 1 and 3, for Simon and Orlando, not for Fiona’s husband like she thinks.

Hello group. I am curious about joining. I was thinking of playing the female in the newly Wed. Or shy but curious unicorn.

Sounds good I am preping a character sheet for approval if the GM gives the okay. I have written her as the newly wed to Matt Brown. Any tips for finding hot pictures to use for the character. I see many have some sfw and nsfw images I was planning on following the same format.

Back
Top Bottom