Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger82 and I. ^_^

Alana felt the air get knocked out of her at the impact, but she had gone through much worse when she had fought Nathan before. But this time she wasn't in shape, she had done no sort of fighting for the past two years and especially no working out, she had been told to be careful because of her condition.

Nathan went over and grabbed her. He sprouted wings, but this time they were new so he could fly. He flew up high into the air and held her tight as he started to spin dive toward the ground, crashing her into it.

Alana let out a cry as ws plunged into the ground, Nathan was now much stronger than before and she felt like she had just jumped off of a building. Lying there unable to move she felt over come by pain but refused to cry.

Nathan- Whats this? Still got the will to live?

He grabbed her leg and slammed her into the ground onto her back. He smirked and spread her legs.

Nathan- Are you ready?

"I would never give you the satisfaction of killing me before I die," she stated referring to her will. No matter what state she was in she would not give up on hope.

"Go to hell," she spat.

Feeling him press his whole self inside of her she bit her lip to refrain to making noise, she did this so hard that she actually began to bleed but she didn't care. It felt like he ws tearing her apart, but she wouldn't let hmim know.

"I bit my lip, and I don't give a fuck," Alana growled trying to get through it. The pain from being thrown into the wall and into the ground on top of him inside her was almost unbearable but she managed to stick through it.

Alana started to close her eyes tight and she brought her arm to her face clamping down on it hard, she was sure the other was broken from the impact in the wall. 'Where is my Nathan?' she thought trying her hardest not to break.

Alana laughed, "You really are an idiot aren't you?" she growled. "One, why would I want a fool like you anyways. If i'm going to be fucked it should atleast feel good at some point, clearly you don't know how to treat a lady, but that's quite understandable since all you can seem to do is take over another man's body and fuck girls through them. I think that brings in a whole new level of desperate, and it's a bit weird you seem to enjoy having another man inside you a little too much," she taunted smirking at her pun.

Alana smirked glad he couldn't see her face, clearly she was striking a nerve. "That's not my problem, clearly you did something stupid enough to get stuck in the alter so I wouldn't be going around calling people idiots. And that's no excuse to be horrible at sex, I mean come on now? An 80 year old could be doing it for me better than you are right now." she grunted.

Alana laughed, "Also if you've been locked up for so long you'd think you want some enjoyable sex, there's no juices I'm not reacting at all, you might as well just stick your dick in a roll of card board," she said with a role of her eyes. "And when you call me a bitch does it make you feel powerfull? Because I am certainly not a dog, and you dont have any power over me except for your call yourself raping me," she said lightly.

Alana had taken a big gasp of air before he began to choke her, she began to wrench around like a wild bull. Kicking back she managed to snag his leg causing him to lose his balance, then she gave another blow, her legs had alway been the strongest part of her body.

Getting up Alana shook her head, "Dumb ass there's a reason why Nathan made that stupid pact," she said before grabbing him and throwing him against the counter one more time for good measure. Nathan could handle it, he'd just be knocked out for a while.

Alana smirked and gave him another swift kick, "Because I can kick his ass," she grinned before grabbing him by his hair and pulling him out of the kitchen, paying attention thought making sure he couldn't make any moves.

Back
Top Bottom