Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger82 and I. ^_^

Nathan- I don't care! Hahahaha.

He began to thrust into her as he pinned her arms to her side. He was smirking at her, face inches from hers. His eye glowed red again and he began to pick up pace.

Alana screamed out in pain, it was nothing like the night before. There was no pleasure in it for her t all, "Stop," she begged wondering what had gotten into him, "Nathan, you wouldn't do this to me," she cried.

Nathan- You're right. He wouldn't. This isn't Nathan you idiot human!

He laughed and pulled out. He moved down to her pussy and began to lube her insides using his tongue. He stuck his tongue deep inside her and let it lube her walls.

Alana's eyes grew large, "Who are you?" she demanded as he began to work at her with his tounge. "No stop," she cried because now she was beginning to feel pleasure and she didn't want it from him.

Nathan- My name is of no importance...just know that the one known as "Nathan" made a deal with me very long ago that involved your virginity.

When she was lubed up, he began to work his tongue up her body until he started to flicker her nipples with it.

"What are you talking about?" Alana demanded trying her best to focus, she bit her lip as he moved from her pussy up to her nipples.

Nathan- This one made a deal with me long ago...to achieve hidden potential to destroy all, he had to take your virginity. You were the one he hated most at the time and you were female. I couldn't think of another juicier reason hahaha.

He went to kissing up and down her neck as his hand went down to her clitoris and began to rub it.

Alana thought for a moment and then glared, "It sound exactly like something he'd do, Nathan rarely ever makes rational decisions, and he absolutely hated me in the beginning." she said wondering how she was going to get rid of this man. "But if that's the case, then why are you in his body?" she demanded.

Letting out a soft moan as she felt him kissing her, she tried not to feel disgusted with herself because it was only a natural reaction but she just couldn't help it.

Nathan- He came back to finish the deal so he could achieve his hidden potential!

He said leaving out the part about him calling off the deal or him coming to at least do it to save her...which seems to make it seem that she's gonna most likely die anyway.

Nathan- He only took your virginity for his own selfish power.

He began to slowly stick his cock into her pussy as he kissed up and down her neck.

Alana bit her lip and shook her head in disbelief, "No you're lying, he may have made that pact before but he doesn't mean it now. He took my virginity because he loved me," she cried.

Feeling him go inside her, more gently this time she had no idea what to do, she couldn't hurt him because it was still Nathan's body and she didn't know what it would do to him, but then again she didn't know if Nathan was ever elling her the truth.

Nathan- How can you be so sure it was for love? Hm? Show me some proof. You know, you aren't the only person Nathan's made a contract for. There's other women out there too.

Alana stared off to the side, "I don't have any proof, I just have a feeling." she said quietly. "Other women?" she asked shaking her head. This wasn't making any sense to her and she was far too clever to just except it, but she kept her thoughts to herself. "I hate him," she cried after a few moments fo silence.

Nathan- Yes...hate him...he's not just lost his virginity to you, there have been other women. He has been alive for a century now. Hahahaha.

He began to thrust into her.

Alana didn't really get to think anymore because she couldn't focus, she began to moan queitly as he began to thrust into her. The only good part she could see of the situation was that it felt good and it was still Nathan's body.

Alana wondered why he wanted to know but sighed, "He released outside of me," she moaned hardly able to speak.

Alana let gasp as he released inside of her, "What are you doing? I'm sure he didn't release inside of my for a reason!" she cried out.

Alana bit her lip and tried not to reach out and hit him like she really wanted to, "You're sick," she glared before pushing him away from her. "Great you've fucked me, don't you have some other place to go?" she snapped before walking off.

Alana let out a groan, "What more can you do?" she mumbled before biting her lip, 'Don't attack, alteast not yet,' she told herself.

Back
Top Bottom