Circulatory Flora (EEE X Wedge) NSFW IMAGES

Smoke was having the time of her life being at the helm when it was always Luna driving. “The only person I’ll be focusing on is you….every inch of you…”Her voice took on a seductive tone tripping with honey and ambrosia as she focused on him getting her eyes look him over yet again. That beautiful shade of purple that looked like distant galaxy. “Fuck the council. This is between us Mr. Stellar. “even though they were alone she kept her voice low and then when his hand slapped her tight ass she let out a gasp and pressed her body against his. The moment he grabbed her skirt and lifted it she wasn’t fighting but wiggling to help him lift it up as easily as possible. Tilting her head giving him more access as her hair brushed against him.

“What do I want?” she repeated and went silent for a few seconds before she would finally blurt out. “I want you. Ever since I saw you….I’ve wanted you.” Smoke Could have said more but she was watching to see what his reaction would be especially as he reached under her shirt teasing her nipple make it stand stiff. Her own hand was reaching under his shirt. There was no way she was going to be a passive wallflower while he was touching her. She wanted to touch him. It was nice to see him Messing with her blouse and unbuttoning it and she would lean back to give him an easy way to get it off but she was only being easy for now until he finished and putting it she would reach and tug at a shirt to undo his own buttons because she wasn’t going to be the only one topless. “I wanna see what a preem like you looks like out of the suit. I’m sure we can come to a proper agreement with the biz….just us….Mmmm…”with him teasing her nipples you couldn’t even help it especially making cute noises. With that she went silent as she unbuttoned his suit shirt and he did the same. Once he got hers all the way unbuttoned she would let his goal only move her arms back to help him take her shirt fully off giving him a full view of her perky chest before she would reach back over to help him get his top off and she wondered how he would react seeing her topless fully.

Back
Top Bottom