Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Not-So-Bad Ends: Sadists looking for Bondage & Body Horror [NSFW]

Siph

Thigh High
Click me!

Although I've thoroughly enjoyed playing gentle and excitable dommes over the past years, I've recently had a renewed itch to play a domina at the complete opposite end of the spectrum: a natural-born sadist that indulges herself in the most twisted and perverted fetishes you can think of, ranging from the heaviest rubber bondage to gruesome body horror. I'm looking for someone who would enjoy playing a sub in a scenario involving those kinds of kinks, together with the themes they are bound to come with: humiliation, degradation, objectification, and possible flavours of non-con.

It is easy to picture my character as an arrogant monster that does not accept a no to the most ridiculous of demands -- and that is certainly an archetype I'd be happy to play --, but I'm also curious about exploring her cruel nature in contrast to an otherwise cute or gentle personality. Call it sweet & spicy, or poisoned honey; the kind of depraved soul that giggles excitedly as she drags her plaything into the deep end of a bottomless pool.

Nothing about my character has been set in stone, nor has anything about the kinks we explore or anything else about the story they'd be part of. I much more prefer brainstorming with my prospective partner and see what we can come up with together.

The only thing I won't negotiate is is that, as I'm sure was already obvious, this will be something smut-heavy. As per the tag right next to this thread's title, I'm primarily looking for female subs, but I could be convinced to play with a different gender and/or a different set of genitalia, depending on the ideas you bring to the table.

Style, Pacing and Boring OOC Details
By this point I have close to a decade of writing experience, the vast majority of which has come from roleplay. I've RPed within MMOs for years, ranging from impromptu quickies to military operations that lasted the whole day; I've GMed events and led guilds, but nowadays I prefer the relaxed nature of one-on-one plays. Suffice to say I like writing, and like to think I'm quite good at it, but that's no excuse for me to stop learning and trying new things: I love new challenges, exploring new ideas, and simply learning new words from my partner's messages.

Style-wise, I exclusively RP in third person perspective and prefer past tense because I always mess up present tense. I do not like strict emote length requirements -- it's best to just write as much as or as little as feels appropriate --, but I've noticed I tend to go for three or four paragraphs per post, and easily more in a slower-paced RP with less direct interaction. I enjoy visuals, but much more for the sake of inspiration than as exact faceclaims. I often send my partners references to give them an idea of e.g. my character's outfit or hairstyle, but none of them supersede descriptions in the RP itself, nor will I ever send you an image and tell you that that is exactly what my character looks like. I also strongly prefer drawn artwork over photographs of real people.

Behind the screen, I'm a full-time master's student nearing my graduation, with an unhealthy sleep rhythm erratic schedule that allows me to write about once or twice a week. As such, and in line with my overall laid-back approach, I only do play-by-post style RPs, where we write whenever we have time for our turn -- which I've learned is the common preference here too --, as opposed to more rapid-fire session-based RPs you may find in MMOs and some Discords. I strongly prefer RPing via Bluemoon's PM system because it allows me to easily keep track of everything, but I'm also open to play on a thread here if you're into it. I do have a Discord I share upon request, but considering how infrequently I use it I generally prefer planning over PMs too -- please do not contact me if you're just going to ask for my Discord handle.

Siph's Kitchen of Kink
On to the tasty bits. Below I've listed a menu of kinks I'd love to see in this RP, and how I generally like them to be prepared. None of them are mandatory, but given the fetish-heavy nature of this RP, we probably wouldn't be a good match if none of them whet your appetite.
These are on the relatively soft side of how depraved things can get. I put them first because there are many ways of going about them and should give a general idea of the vibe I enjoy.

Clothing & Outfit Play
Literally anything outfit-related. Nudity is so boring! I love everything from military uniforms to classy dresses, to tight corsets, to dainty swimsuits. I love writing and reading how characters are dressed, down to the jewelry in their ears and ribbons in their hair. In dom/sub dynamics, I especially adore contrasts between the two: a finely dressed lady dominating a boringly naked girl, or a submissive that works her hardest to act as eye-candy for her dominant who's still in her pyjamas.

Oral Fixation
Generally I love playing the giving end of oral sex, regardless of the genitals my character's mouth is on; however, given how bad I am at playing the receiving end, I have a hard time imagining any tongue-between-legs action in this scenario. Instead, I put this under the more general header of anything oral-related. Gags, kisses, drool: if there's at least one pair of lips involved, I'm probably down for it.

Tease, Denial, Edging
What's a more sinful expression of power than controlling someone's pleasure? What's a better way to push your sub's limits than to coax her with the promise of release? The real orgasms are the ones we were denied along the way, after all.

Feet & Footgear
In a way, an extension of my clothing fetish: high heels, boots, stockings, tights, and yes, even bare feet. Perhaps bare skin isn't so boring after all, if it's combined with oral worship, or if it's literally shoved in your face. I would however prefer them to be relatively clean.
The more out-there ones, which I'd like to play a central role in the RP. I've found that kink-heavy scenes work best if we pick one of these and use it to plot our RP around, but I'm sure there are ways to combine multiple into an interesting scenario.

Heavy Bondage & Sensory Deprivation
I could write an entire thread about just this one. Which I did. Twice. Think of latex hoods, straitjackets, collars and enough chains to render your character wholly immobile while she's isolated from the free world. Moreso than the aesthetic of the finished product, though, I adore the process of bondage: the gradual reduction of your character's independence and humanity, as her mistress restraints her personhood into a faceless rubber doll. In a sense, as much as I love shiny rubber and sparkling padlocks, it's really the psychologically objectifying aspect I enjoy so much in RP.

Gore
Contrary to what would first come to mind, I'm not that interested in graphic gore: I don't care so much about leaking blood and spilled guts as I care about the degrading aspect of taking someone's body apart like it's an old Lego set you want to build something else with (cf. the kink right below this). As such, the gore I'm into is fairly clean in nature; no chainsaws or axes, but surgical procedures and carefully engineered machinery, playing into the submissive's loss of humanity -- I think you can see the parallel with bondage here. Perhaps the epitome of this is for your character to literally be reduced to a piece of meat in a cannibalism-themed play. What is more intimate than your dominant feasting upon your body?

Body Modification & Transformation
Once you take your human-shaped toy apart, you'd want to turn it into something new, right? This could be as simple as piercings or tattoos or as extreme as amputation. If it's not your thing, we need not get into the gory procedure, either: we can fade to black and jump right to your girl's new and improved version. Once again, this is very much about the power dynamic of taking away the agency over your character's body, and not so much about the physical aspect of the modifications themselves.
A few side notes, soft limits and hard limits.

Consent, Non-Consent, Dub-Consent
The obvious way of including kinks as depraved as the above is to make this a non-consensual dynamic, forced upon your character through coercion, blackmail or some other shady method. However, I have very little interest in "hard" non-con involving physical struggle and rape. Moreover, I'd love to explore plots that feature these kinks in a consensual manner: perhaps your character is as big of a pervert as mine, and she genuinely wants to be locked up forever. Or, in a more dubiously consensual manner, her domme introduces her to another restraint each time she thinks she's reached her limit -- offering a great opportunity to slip in my edging kink. Perhaps she misunderstood how long she'd be bound for, but now there's no escape. Perhaps she does know what she's getting herself into and loves it all the way through, but there's an apprehension and shame in doing so. I find that the blurry lines between fantasy, taboo and common sense are far too interesting of a theme to just steamroll through by means of non-consent.

Bad Ends & Death
"But Siph, what about the first words in the title?" The main courses I listed obviously put a burden on the submissive character, both physically and mentally. Does your character have to die as a result of them? Not necessarily, but we can if that's something you're interested in. In this case, "bad end" should be read as "the things the submissive is subjected to will significantly affect her wellbeing", but that makes for less of a catchy title. That could indeed mean something lethal, or that your character will go through the rest of her life as mine's plaything, or that she ends up with a piercing in a place she hadn't before. Mentally, there could be a theme of corruption, addiction and pushing boundaries she'd never thought she'd run into. My character's sadism will leave a mark on yours, in one way or another.

Anything that Goes Down the Toilet
Urine, feces, vomit and goldfish; I'd rather keep things hygienic and not involve these.

Realism
Obviously these aren't the kind of things normal people would realistically get into. Still, whether our RP takes place in a dark fantasy or twisted modern setting, I'd like some degree of realism and relatability. Our characters are people and still have to abide to the laws of what makes "sense" in their world. This excludes "DeviantArt-tier kinks" like same-size vore, blueberrification, and similar things that made you go "what does that mean?" when you first saw it on F-list.

That said, I'd rather avoid deep dark themes of trauma, dysmorphia and similar mental health issues. I want this to be fun first and foremost, and those topics are too heavy for me to comfortably work into this sort of RP.

Last Words
Thank you for making it this far! If any of this caught your interest, please feel free to send me a PM and we'll see if we can cook something up together. I've answered a few common questions down below, but if you're wondering something that isn't listed there, don't hesitate to ask! I'm always happy to talk about common interests.
What about this or that kink?
If you have something in mind that I didn't list above but you think I might enjoy, feel free to bring it up! It's especially helpful if you tell me what you specifically like about that kink, and how you imagine we can build an RP around it. Worst I can say is no!

What about multiple characters?
At the moment I'm only interested in playing one character, opposite one character. I enjoy the dynamics between different personalities, and by involving more than two, that depth might get diluted.

What about male/transfem/nonbinary/[gender of choice] characters?
I won't immediately say no, but females do have my preference. Second to that are more feminine types, especially if it allows for the inclusion of feminisation as a kink. Whether or not your IRL gender matches your character's is irrelevant to me, so long as you're confident you can play the character you want to play.

What about fandoms?
My old canon and cosplay threads list some of the fandoms I'm into (spoiler alert: it's all weeb trash). However, I generally prefer fandom RPs to reasonably fit within the established canon, which tends to conflict with the theme of "the things the submissive is subjected to will significantly affect her wellbeing".

Want to RP?
As a rule I don't respond to one-line and low-effort messages. We're probably not compatible if that's your preferred way of approaching potential RP partners.

One of your pictures broke!
Catbox seemed to have an outage halfway into writing this thread, so I had to switch to their temporary storage service which deletes files after 3 days . . . I should switch it back when they're back online, thanks for reminding me!
To give a taste of my writing style and the types of (dominant) characters I like to play, I've taken some excerpts from past and current RPs. If you could send me a sample of your writing as well, that'd of course be appreciated too!

The apartment was small, with no indication the resident was magically gifted in any way. Perhaps the only hints were the burnt up candles on the counter on the left, or the books and notes strewn on the desk beneath the window, but for which it was too dark to read. Against the other wall, opposite the kitchenette, stood a bed just large enough for two people; the scent he'd picked up lingered there the heaviest, but it was still too faint to be the source itself.

That seductive, sex-starved source of pent-up lust, however, was easily traced down the corridor leading to the flat's exit, flanked by an almost disproportional closet space. Light poured from underneath the door facing the wardrobe, as did that sweet smell Varus was after. . . as did a dozen other, equally sweet but much stronger aromas. Roses. Lilies. Lavender, even mint, all carried by hot steam that turned wet as it reached his face.

For humans, the mixture was nearly as enticing as what attracted demons like him . . . for a nose that was so honed to seek out one thing, though, it was most likely annoying, if not obnoxious.

Varus was spared the decision to face the olfactory overdose, as the unlocked door swung open the instant he called out. For a moment, the small figure that stepped out was frozen, only briefly interrupted to reach for the light switch. It was a girl, obviously; even with a towel wrapped from her armpits halfway down to her thighs, it was hard to miss the curves of her hips, let alone those of her chest that kept the makeshift robe from falling.

Big eyes -- their purple hue finally a clear sign this wasn't an ordinary human -- gaped at the incubus for the time she was silent, while her half-open mouth gradually shifted from an O of confusion to a grin in the shape of a sideways D.

It had worked! Lilith had no idea why it had taken half an hour, or why she'd never read this could take that long, or honestly what she'd done differently from the past six times, but it worked!

"Are you real?" she asked with enough excitement that there was only one acceptable answer. "Does it usually take that long for summons to work? Aren't you cold like that?" With her initial shock over, the girl seemed to have forgotten all safety measures -- and etiquette -- when it came to literal hellspawn, jumping around him like a child with a new, big toy. "Can you move this or is it like a dog?" A fingertip on his tail. "Oh, you should get slippers, you're probably really loud when you walk." Eyes darting from his hooves to his hair, a hand brushing through it. "Open your mouth! Open your mouth! Are they pointy?" Before he could think of complying, her gaze had already drifted somewhere else, inevitably finding the shadow cast between his legs. "Huh . . ." she said as she looked up at him, her lips curling in mischief.

"Are you excited already?"​

"Huuhh . . ." For the first time since George had walked in, even if for a fraction of a moment, the woman at the other side of the room resembled the girl who'd proclaimed her favourite kind of seafood to be fish-shaped pralines. Those doe-like, but magically vibrant eyes, and that innocent expression as she digested what seemed like a mind-shattering revelation; that was the Erin Snowfield he'd seen a thousand times before.

With a borderline clueless aura like that, anyone else would've looked awkward in a dress like hers, as if her manager had forced her into it. Bare shoulders, a flounce that covered her biceps and chest, but was cut in a V that couldn't hide her cleavage entirely. A black fabric that was both flawlessly dark and shiny, almost sparkly, reaching no farther than halfway down her thighs, where just the right angle allowed a peek at the garters of her stockings. There was a maturity to it all, an elegance, that worked in perfect harmony with both Erin's adorably ditzy and undeniably talented image -- like how the stylish grace of two rings at her left ankle, one gold and one silver, was balanced out by the carefree way in which they were intertwined.

She hadn't been forced into it and dolled up to pull it off; if anything, it'd been shaped, adjusted and complemented in the only way it deserved to pull her off. It could almost be intimidating, if you looked at it too closely, if it hadn't been for that airheaded look on her face . . .

Which lasted for no longer than it took her to blink, even if a trace of it remained on her lips. "So . . . They just gave you a fan quiz, and picked whoever got the highest score?"

So that was what Lily had been cooking up. She knew she'd been planning something behind her back, but hadn't cared enough to investigate it any further -- now that she'd thrown her this last bone, however, Erin wasn't sure if she ought to be disappointed or impressed. Was this hopelessly desperate or wildly creative?

Weren't there any labour laws against this?

She could feel, briefly, a smirk tug at the corner of her mouth. Ironic, how the most clueless person in the room was the most likely to know.

"Mh . . ." For the first time in forever, too, her eyes were on him. Not near, or through, but on George. Acknowledged him, properly, for the first time in his life.

Whether it was desperate or creative, she couldn't deny Lily's resourcefulness: if there was anyone who'd put up with her, it'd be a fan. The type of person who'd take her attention as payment alone, and wouldn't mind getting no attention at all if it meant he could breathe the same air as her. Of course, there was a plentiful supply of candidates, too, even if tapping it all the time could prove risky in the long term.

Erin blinked, and rested her chin on the ball of her thumb. That this was the most promising candidate Lily had found, however, was a disappointment. She knew she had admirers like these, and that they made up a large portion of her fanbase, actually, even if she rarely saw them in person. Given how much potential Lily's idea had had, though, it was a shame she hadn't found someone less than twice her age.

"But aside from that, like, knowing my favourite ice cream, you don't have any real talents?" The words would've been bitter if her voice hadn't been so sweet.​

Last edited:
Pew pew! Let's broaden the pool a bit more. I'll try my best to respond to everyone ASAP!

Boop! Probably my last bump for the time being. Thanks to everyone who reached out!

Back
Top Bottom