Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Seeking Dominants into Heavy Bondage, Latex and More! [NSFW]

Siph

Thigh High Feet Fanatic
rubber_cropped.png

Everything clicky in this thread is NSFW!

Pink fluffy cuffs, handcrafted jute rope, even a collar and leash from the local pet store: all wonderfully cute, but I'm looking for much more in terms of bondage. I want my character to be wrapped in latex, bound so tightly it strains her to breathe, toyed with until she can't see straight, or locked away never to be seen again. I'm looking for the heaviest restraints this fetish has to offer in a scenario featuring long-term if not permanent bondage.

I'm primarily looking for a female character to fulfill the dominant role in this RP, but I can be convinced to play with other genders in case you have a particularly prompt in mind; I'm however only able to confidently play female submissives myself.

In spite of how dark and depraved this whole thing sounds, I'd prefer the dynamic to be wholly consensual: no coercion and no tricks -- whether she's volunteering as test subject, selected for breeding, donating her milk, joining the hive mind, or she simply wants to have fun, my character will sign up for it willingly and (mostly) enjoy it throughout. I am open to dubiously consensual approaches, like an ashamed "I hate myself for wanting this", or her failing to read the fine print on her contract but enjoying her predicament far too much to care anymore. I simply don't want her to struggle, scream or fight back -- because I suck at writing that sort of stuff.

On another but very important note, when it comes to bondage and RP, I love the finished product as much as the process: I want us to take our time playing out how her freedom, independence, and humanity is taken away in a nearly literal form of objectification, while exploring the psychological impact such a transformation has on the girl.

As much as I can go on about how and why I enjoy bondage, I currently do not have any specific prompts or characters in mind for this type of RP, and I'd prefer brainstorming on something together. If you're interested, do please reach out and broach your own ideas!

About Me: Writing Style, Method, and General Preferences
If it hadn't already been obvious, I'm looking for something smut-heavy and ideally short-term, but I tend to think of ERP as "RP involving E" rather than "E via RP": I like writing, and like to think I'm quite good at it, and lewd things just happen to be what I enjoy writing about most -- and like to think I'm best at. Style-wise, I exclusively RP in third person perspective and prefer past tense because I always mess up present tense. I do not like strict emote length requirements, as I think it's best to just write as much as is appropriate, but I've noticed I tend to go for three or four paragraphs per post, and easily more in a slower-paced RP with less direct interaction.

I've probably also made it obvious that I like visuals, but much more for the sake of inspiration than as exact faceclaims. I often send my partners references to give them an idea of e.g. my character's outfit or hairstyle, but none of them supersede descriptions in the RP itself, nor will I ever send you an image and tell you that that is exactly what my character looks like. I also strongly prefer drawn artwork over photographs of real people.

I'm a full-time graduate student in the middle of writing my thesis, with an erratic schedule that allows me to write about once or twice a week. As such, I'm only able to do play-by-post style RPs, where we write whenever we have time for our turn -- which I've learned is the common preference here too --, as opposed to more rapid-fire session-based RPs you may find in MMOs and some Discords. I strongly prefer RPing via Bluemoon's PM system because it allows me to easily keep track of everything, but I'm also open to play on a thread here if you're into it. I do have a Discord I share upon request, but considering how infrequently I use it I generally prefer planning over PMs too -- please do not contact me if you're just going to ask for my Discord handle.

Beyond Bondage: Other Kinks!
When it comes to kink-heavy scenes like these, I prefer limiting our focus to a handful of fetishes so as not to spread our attention too thin. Obviously bondage, latex, and everything related will take the center stage here, but I'm happy to complement those with some of the kinks listed below. None of these are mandatory, and if there's anything else you'd like to include as a "side-kink", don't hesitate to tell me! Worst I can say is no, best I can say is hell yes.

Breath Play
If she's going to wear a latex hood, or gas mask, or something else with little breathing tubes dangling from it . . . Why not see how long she can go without them?

Orgasm & Pleasure Control
Blast her with orgasms until her brain is fried, or edge her until she's drooling from every hole in her body -- or keep her from receiving any pleasure whatsoever, while her domme gets as much as she wants!

Corruption
Long-term immobilisation and sensory deprivation is going to take a toll on both the body and mind. If she ever gets out, will she still be herself?

Photography & Videotaping
Once she's all wrapped up and tied down, it'd be a waste not to share her with your friends, or, you know, strangers in the Internet.​

Last edited:
Everything clicky in this thread is NSFW!

Typically I like to play submissive characters, especially in more niche scenarios like these, but this time around I'm curious about exploring the other point of view and instead looking to play a dominant female in a scenario featuring heavy, long-term and potentially permanent bondage. Think of latex contraptions, hidden compartments, medical machinery, or simply an ample number of chains in a secure dungeon.

I'm primarily looking for a female character to fulfill the submissive role, but I can be convinced to play with other genders in case you have a particularly interesting prompt in mind. Likewise, I generally prefer my RPs to be wholly consensual: no coercion and no tricks, whether she's volunteering as test subject, put on cold storage, selected for breeding, donating her milk, or she simply wants to have fun -- but I am open to something forced or at least dubiously consensual if you pitch me a fun scenario that calls for it.

On another but very important note, when it comes to bondage and RP, I love the finished product as much as the process, gradually taking away her freedom along with her humanity in a nearly literal form of objectification. The psychological weight of the transformation is as important to me as the mental image of how she ultimately ends up.

That said, I currently have no specific scenes or characters in mind for this type of RP. If you're interested, do please reach out and broach your own ideas!

About me: writing style, method, and general preferences last updated March 2023
Hopefully without sounding pretentious, I consider myself a fairly literate RPer and value good grammar as much as creative wordsmithing. Although most of my RPs -- this one very much not excluded -- are heavy on smut, I tend to think of ERP as "RP involving E" rather than "E via RP", so to say. I do not like strict emote length requirements, as I think it's best to just write as much as is appropriate for the emote, but I've noticed I tend to go for three or four paragraphs per post, and easily more in a slower-paced RP with less direct interaction. I exclusively RP in third person perspective and prefer past tense because I always mess up present tense.

From the above it's probably obvious I like visuals, but much more for the sake of inspiration than as exact faceclaims. I often send my partners references to give them an idea of e.g. my character's outfit or hairstyle, but none of them supersede descriptions in the RP itself, nor will I ever send you an image and tell you that that is exactly what my character looks like. I also strongly prefer drawn artwork over photographs of real people.

I'm a full-time graduate student with more ambitions than I can handle, and lately my schedule has rarely allowed me to post more often than once or twice a week. As such, I'm only able to do play-by-post style RPs, where we write whenever we have time for our turn -- which I've learned is the common preference here too --, as opposed to more rapid-fire session-based RPs you may find in MMOs and some Discords. I strongly prefer RPing via Bluemoon's PM system because it allows me to easily keep track of everything, but I'm also open to play on a thread here if you're into it. I do have a Discord I share upon request, but considering how infrequently I use it I've come to prefer planning over PMs too.

Last edited:
Finally gave this a proper overhaul: I'm looking for a domme now!

Back
Top Bottom