Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Taking Back the City (Organized Crime/Drama/Multiple Characters)

ALewdGhost

Naughty Spoop
Taking Back the City - A Tale of Revenge, Romance and Passion
Introduction

Hello there!

So...this is a bit of an odd idea that hit me, somewhat out of nowhere...(well, not quite, I did watch a lot of organized crime-movies lately....)
Before I get to the plot, a little bit of logistical stuff beforehand:

As for general information about me as a writer, I'll take the lazy route here and just link to my main-request thread, which should contain all important information.

Now, for the idea itself: I'm mainly looking for someone to play an older, male "protagonist" here (in the following referred to as "YC"), though that doesn't mean you have to limit yourself to that. I do quite enjoy stories with a larger cast and a variety of pairings (both straight and not) and part of that idea is to do exactly that and play some characters I don't play too often. So a little bit of flexibility in that regard would be very much appreciated.

Now, without further ado...​
The Plot

The year is 199X and YC has just returned to [City] (preferably a fictional one, but that's up for discussion) after spending a...significant amount of time in prison. Not terribly surprising, given that YC was an ambitious and promising figure in the city's criminal underworld....until something went rather wrong, that is.

On his return, he finds the city changed...and not for the better. Gone to shit, really. The old guard, that ran the underworld in his youth are mostly gone, dead, missing or in prison and the new generation of gangsters is much more violent, less honourable and less elegant than the mobsters in his days.
And YC takes that personally. He might have considered getting his life back on the right track, after spending two decades in prison, but seeing the state his city is in, he decides to bring sexy back to the mob and teach the new kids on the block some manners.

But obviously, he can't do that all by himself and such has to gather some old and new friends to take back the city...​
Characters

Below are some characters I'd be interested in playing, but in general, they're up for discussion as well

Alice Jameson
P3w2S72s_o.jpg
When YC went away, Alice was little more than a young prostitute. While originally turning towards that line of work out of desperaton,
she quickly developed a taste for the job...and for the dangerous men she worked for.
In the past years she rose to own her own club/brothel and, thanks to some powerful friends and a generous amount of street-smarts
has managed to keep out of trouble...for now.

Gareth Conway
Ww7L7mkM_o.jpg
Gareth Conway, also known as "Galway Garry" (a nickname he always hated) was born and raised in Ireland and, being a young, hot-tempered
man with a penchant for violence ended up with one of the IRA's many splinter-groups...Until the authorities cracked down on his cell and,
the irish Garda on his heels, he made his way to [city] to lay low. Somehow he got stuck and became a quite respected hitman.
Lately though, his services seem to be less and less in demand, since discreet, professional assasinations have been mostly replaced
by crude, unelegant shoot-outs. The time of well-dressed hitmen with principles seems to be over...

Kenzo Hasakara
u2jfIkPJ_o.jpg
Once, Kenzo Hasakara was the second-in-command of the local Yakuza-boss and a feared and respected man. Loyal, honourable (by the slightly crooked standards of the underworld),
fair to his subordinates and generally a reasonable man (whose enemies had the habit of turning up without a head). Everybody agreed, that he would be the next oyabun.

20 years later, has reached that goal, but the influence of the Yakuza has been waning. The loss of territory and power has taken a toll on Kenzo and he fell into what could only be called a
deep depression. He barely klings on to what little of the once thriving business is left, but the fighting spirit seems to be gone...

Alexis Hawke
F2wfyhHy_o.jpg
Alexis was born and raised in [City], and not in the nicest part. That upbringing, paired with swift feet, a swift mind and
an occasionally concerning lack of morals led the young woman down some less than legitimate paths. Petty thievery,
burglarly and finally even murder. While Alexis never struggled much with a heavy conscience, lately she has started to question her
life choices...

Kacey Sutter
wDy4Aiav_o.jpg
Originally from a small town, Kacey moved to city somewhat recently, in the hopes that the city would be kinder to a young
trans-woman, than her hometown...Which proved only partially true.
In the end, she ended up as a waitress (and occasional prostitute) in Mr. Hasakara's club. The job is fine and pays decent enough and
someday she might even get used to the occasional shootouts in front of the club....

Elizabeth Lasitter
B9ksxghl_o.jpg
Elizabeth always wanted to become a lawyer. Though her inspiration weren't Perry Mason or Atticus Finch, but Vito Coreleone's Tom Hagen.
The thought of becoming some godfather's legal counsel, the challenge to get an obviously, outrageously guilty man off the hook was always more tempting to her,
than something like "justice".
And she reached her goal, kind of...As the under-valued junior partner at a law-firm catering to the legal needs of the city's gangsters. And those people,
are certainly no Vito Corleone and there are some things, even Elizabeth considers a bit iffy...

Back
Top Bottom