Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Some Lewd Hauntings

ALewdGhost

Naughty Spoop
VbI9bOk.jpg

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง.
First of all: Hello and Welcome, dear reader!
Maybe first a few words about myself: I'm a student (mostly of books), getting dangerously
close to thirty and have been roleplaying on and off for...quite a while. Aside from that,
I dabble in writing on my lonesome, trying my hands at some artsy stuff and consuming
a concerning amount of Horror- and SciFi-Movies/Books/Shows/etc. I also like cheesecake,
and rambling about my (mostly pretty niche) interests. What I'm not terribly good at is
introducing myself, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask! I'd consider myself
pretty approachable and open to OOC-chatter, as long as it doesn't get too personal.
A quick aside: While my English is pretty decent, it's not my native language,
so please excuse the occasional mistake, weird phrasing and the happy hopping
beteween american and british english, that might happen on occasion.
(It has taken me an embarrasingly long time,
to learn the difference between 'spurred' and 'spurned')

As a quick sidenote: Due to some mental health issues and an occasionally pretty busy life,
my posting schedule can be a bit erratic sometimes.So if it's really important to you to get one,
two replies a day, you might want to look somewhere else.
But poking is generally appreciated! Sometimes I just lose track. Just...don't be a dick about it.

seeking โ™ฆ Mostly FxM/FxF, but open to any pairing, really​
medium โ™ฆ Threads or PM​
word count โ™ฆ I generally aim for 4oo-ish words​
๐š ๐š›๐š’๐š๐šŽ.
Now, about my writing:
First of all: I'm not a huge fan of slapping numerical values at things, so fixed Plot/Smut-ratios
are not really my thing. Generally speaking, I'd say that I'm more a plot-driven writer, but that
doesn't have to mean less of the lewds. I also don't mind bending the plot to involve some
gratuitous sex-scenes or vice-versa, include some smut because it would drive the story. As
mentioned above, I generally aim for a post-length of about 400-ish words. I can go above it,
if the inspiration hits, but since I'm not the fastest typer, that might take a bit longer. While it's
not a hard rule, I would certainly appreciate, if my partner would match that length, though.

As for the characters I tend to write, I'm quite flexible. I'm generally open to write characters of
any gender or sexual orientation, though I have to admit, that traditionally manly men are not
exactly my strong side. I also don't mind (and generally even prefer) writing multiple main-ish
characters (Ideally opposite multiple other characters. Harem-type plots are a very big maybe).
My only hard rule in that regard is, that I don't play already existing characters: No canons,
no actual celebrities and no characters made by someone else. I prefer to come up with my
own characters myself.

Down Below you can also find a list of general settings I like.
(Please also check the latest bump for current notes and cravings)

โ™ฆ Third person​
โ™ฆ Equal Focus on Plot/Smut​
โ™ฆ Historical Settings/Alternative History​
โ™ฆ Fantasy (Conan-esque, High, Low, Dark, Light, Modern...)​
โ™ฆ Conan-esque/Sword-and-Sorcery/Frank Frazetta-vibes​
โ™ฆ High Fantasy (LotR/D&D-esque)​
โ™ฆ Low Fantasy​
โ™ฆ Modern/Urban Fantasy​
โ™ฆSciFi (Space Opera, Military SF, Science Fantasy)​
โ™ฆ Space Opera​
โ™ฆ Military SF​
โ™ฆ Science Fantasy​
โ™ฆRetro-SciFi: All of the -punks...And Casette-Nostalgia,​
which to my great dissappointment is not called VHSpunk...​
โ™ฆ Horror: I'm always down for a nice scarecasm!​
โ™ฆ Slice-of-Life: I'm usually not a big fan of mundane settings,​
but if the plot is intriguing, I'd be down to give it a shot!​

fandom โ™ฆ I'm generally not a big fan of fandom-settings, though I might be open to some
(for example: Game of Thrones, Dune, Star Trek), provided the plot doesn't have too much to​
do with the canon-storyline​
canon โ™ฆ Nope​
๐’Œ ๐’Š ๐’ ๐’Œ.

Age Difference โ™ฆ Preferably MC being the younger one, but open to either​
BDSM โ™ฆ Sub-Leaning Switch​
Non-Monogamy โ™ฆ Adultery, Polyamory, Orgies, etc.​
Consent โ™ฆ Con, Dub-, or Non-Con are all fine by me​
Unhealthy Relationships โ™ฆ Toxic, Abusive, Co-Dependent​
Roughness โ™ฆChoking, Slapping, Hair-Pulling​
Rimming โ™ฆBoth Giving and Recieving​
"Actual" Love/Lust-Triangles โ™ฆ Where everyone involved is equally into each other​
Until I manage to put together a proper list, please refer to my F-List
๐ฅ ๐ข ๐ฆ ๐ข ๐ญ ๐ฌ.
Scat, Pregnancy (at least as a kink, as a plot-point it's okay),
Vore (again, as a kink
)​
โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ
Sex, Money
and Power

Modern/Cyberpunk?
Political Intrigue
Rise to Power
Fall from Grace
โˆ ??? x ???
Age Difference, Unhealthy Relationships, Abuse of Power, Shady Deals, Intrigue, Blackmail, Business made Personal
MSo, I've just started watching "House of Cards" and not gonna lie, Frank Underwood is the type of character, that makes me go both "God, I hope he dies a terrible death." and "Can I please suck your dick, Sir?"
Anyways, I do have a soft spot for politival intrigue, coldblooded (or idealistic) politicians and their grabs for power, with a fair sprinkling of decadence and debauchery on the side. Because are you really a scheming villain, if you don't wax philosophically about the nature of power, while an expensive hooker sucks you off?

Despite this rather smutty introduction, I'm really looking for something equally story-heavy, possibly with multiple main- and side-characters. The details are, as always, up for brainstorming, but drama, betrayal and morally dubious characters are always appreciated!
Alternativly, if a simple modern-day setting isn't quite up your alley (or hitting a bit close to home) that same angle would work extremely well in a Cyberpunk-setting, to throw in some hackers and evil, way-too-powerful corporations in the mix!^^

Primal
Discipline

Modern
Supernatural
BDSM
โˆ Werewolf x Delinquent
Age Difference, Predator/Prey, Corruption, Discipline, Dubious Consent,, Angst and Drama
MC, a troubled teenager (16+, either F or M) got picked for a new program to rehabilitate juvenile delinquents and "volunteered" to do some work in a wildlife-sanctuary, far away from civilization, to learn the value of hard work, discipline and respect from YC, the local park ranger, who hides his own little secret...That he's a werewolf, which makes the job of wrangling a rebellious delinquent not exactly easier, especially not on top of the primal attraction the two develop for each other...

Alternative Prompt in a similar vein: An older werewolf, who, for whatever reason, finds himself on a roadtrip and picks up a young woman who, as it turns out, is a werewolf herself. Growing up as a somewhat maladjusted orphan, her wolf-y nature has just awakened and she finds herself confused, lost and in dire need of a guiding hand, that shows her how to get around as a werewolf in the modern day...

Now, this story could either go a bit of a darker route and be about an authority figure, abusing their power to sate their own desires, or a bit lighter with a forbidden romance leading to a struggling teen finally finding their place in the world...Either way, plenty of hot, primal wolf-sex and drama on the way!

Paranormal
P.I.

Modern/Retro
Episodic
Horror
Supernatural
Crime/Noir
โˆ ??? x ???
kink, kink, kink, theme, theme
I do have to admit, that I have a soft spot for the mildly sleazy "Magnum P.I"-kind of private investigators. Charming, mustacheod, maybe a little bit down on their luck tough guys. Maybe one of those dashing heroes finds himself getting dragged into a world of eldritch horrors, occult crimes, sex cults and existential dread? Either by happenstance, through a (seemingly normal) job they take on or maybe because of their own curiosity.

(Note:
As mentioned before, I do like playing a wide variety of characters in terms of gender, type, etc. so if you can give me a pansexual noire-ish P.I, rest assured that I'd throw as much pretty guys, gals and creatures inbetween at you as we both can handle^^')
Episodic
Horror

Modern/Retro
Coming-Of-Age
(Optional)
Horror
โˆ ??? x ???

A while back I was, remember of some of the children' horror-series I used to watch back in the day on occasion. Stuff like "Are you Afraid of the Dark?" and "Goosebumps" and with my soft-spot for horror, both of the monstrous and psychologival kind (ideally working together) and my chronically overacting imagination, I thought that mayb an adult twist on this kind of episodic horror would work quite well. Maybe a series of short vignettes, dealing with the mundane struggles of small-town life, as well as some more supernatural horrors creeping in.
While I don't really like the term "Elevated Horror" (IMO it always sounds unpleasantly pretentious), I think I'd rather go for a more cerebral vibe along the lines of those movies that cause reviewers to ramble on about "sub-text" and "themes", instead of the more camp-y chees-y variety. Not that there is something wrong with tropes and cheesy-ness, but my current mood leans more towards "Goosebumps, as told by Ari Aster" ^^'
General Pairings
โˆ ??? x ???

• Master x Unwilling Apprentice*
  • Teacher x Student*, with an eldritch/supernatural twist (A normal highschool teacher, with an interest in the occult? A dark cult hidden in a prestigious boarding school?)
  • Cyberpunk-Slice-of-Life
  • Dystopian Slice-of-Life (If you've played Beholder, you know what I mean^^)
  • Something Iinspired by "V" or "Earth: Final Conflict"
  • Something inspired by "Dune" (Low-ish tech space-feudalism!)
  • Something inspired "Riddick": A space-opera, but in a rather dark, gritty and violent vision of the future
  • Something with Werewolves? I dunno, I just like myself a big bad wolfman, okay?
  • Some dark SciFi/Cyberpunk with a bit of a Middle Eastern vibe, maybe? (Mainly inspired by this!)
  • Something involving Eldritch Horrors, Giant Mechs and Existential Dread? (An odd recurring fixation...Think Neon Genesis meets Lovecraft meets Pacific Rim^^)
  • Some Altnerative History (I've a morbid fascination with the old "What if the Nazis won WW2"-setting, though I've rarely seen that done praticularly well...or maybe I'm just a nit-picky nerd^^')
  • Major Craving: Something inspired by Pathologic in the broadest sense...Weird mood and strange, pretentious meta-plot included...
  • Pansexual Polyamory
  • Something like a lewd gothic novel?

nfGs83s.jpg

Writing Sample no. 1
Coming Soon
Writing Sample no. 2
Coming Soon
Final Word
Assorted Apparitions
Some Inspirational Images

~

Last edited:
Attempted a little formating-magick....It's starting to look almost nice^^
Also a Bump...If anyone would be into the Alternate-50s Setting, that would be great^^

After my sudden disappearance due to university and some mental health stuff, I guess I'm back again...
If we already planned an rp, and you haven't lost trust/faith/interest completely, it would be nice if you could drop me a message.

Sorry for the long silence, it's just been a little much lately.

Did some minor fiddling around, added two new ideas and again avoided doing something usefull with my day...

Sorry to everybody I inadvertently ghosted (no pun intended) in the past months, real life has been a little rough. But I'm confident, that I'm back for good now, so...Yeah.
Here we go again

Did a complete overhaul of the whole thing...Well, I started. Have a few shorter ideas, while I fiddle around with tables and ideas
(And take a cookie as well...Oh, and a Bump)

Not really open for more RPs right now, buuuut if you're interested in one of the ideas under "Special Craving" I'll definetly make some space for you!^^

After being a massive doofus and sending my hold thread almost completely into the void...here a new one!

After another sudden disapoofment from my side, due to life and stuff, I'm giving this a tentative, conditional Bump.
Here the conditions:
1. I'm a little bit smarter now, so I'm limiting my activity here to 3 RPs. Currently 0/3 Spots are taken.
2. I'm gonna be slow. I can promise a reply per week. I'll probably be able to moste more frequently, but I won't promise more than one per week.
3. People, who I already had an RP running with and who (for whatever inexplicable reason) want to give me another shot, will definetly be given a spot, regardless of the limitation, because y'all are wonderfull people and I don't deserve you.

Also as a note: Due to some re-shuffling of my imgur-account, the image links don't work as of now and the ideas might all be a little dated, but are still a good orientation for what I'm into, until I can drag myself to overhaul this thing.

I hope you all have a nice day! :3

Did some half-assed updating. Now you can look at images again!
Still 1-2 spots free, so if anything catches your fancy, drop me a message!

Did a bit of cleaning up, removed some plots and added some new ones^^
(Samurai, pls?)

Back
Top Bottom