Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MILLION DOLLAR BABY (PoisonousIvee/Mr Aznable)

He pulled back and she felt a pop that made her skull tingle. “N..Never had that happen before..” he grunted as he slammed into her hard again and again.

She screamed over and over, nearly ripping the fabric beneath her, barely able to form comprehensive words.

He nodded and slammed into her womb again, hitting even further. His tip was plowing into the very back, making her see doubles.

“I-I fucking love that.” He moaned lowly as he began moving his hips faster, his tip never leaving her womb.

He bit back a retort, bit back on something. He wanted to tell her that she would never feel anything better. But instead, he slammed harder and harder into her womb.

He grunted and moaned lowly into her breast, pulling back with a gasp. “F-Fuck yes, fucking do it, I-I can’t wait any longer..~~”

She wrapped her legs tight around his waist, doing her best not to scream in his ear as she climaxed hard, almost completely stopping him from moving.

He tried not to cry out in her ear, instead giving her endless low moans as he shuddered hard, trying to move. “F..Fuck..~!”

"F-Fuck...~!! Oh, fuck, give it to me...~!! Every drop...~!! I-I want it, I want it...~!!" She begged.

Back
Top Bottom