Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MILLION DOLLAR BABY (PoisonousIvee/Mr Aznable)

PoisonousIvee

Cluster
Milia was embarrassed. Beyond that, even. Ashamed. Humiliated.

She and her husband, Richard, were wed to bind their families together. A political marriage. She didn't love him and he didn't love her. But they saved face in public and played a convincing game of house for the common folk.

Imagine her surprise when she discovered Richard was infertile. She would kill herself from the shame.

"Well, you need an heir," her mother said over a martini, "it is the way of things."

How the hell was she supposed to produce an heir for a man shooting blanks?

"Perhaps a breeder would suffice?" Her father suggested, and her mother as well as her in laws agreed.

Milia had no choice but to agree. She let her father handle everything, and soon this donor would arrive to live in her home. She didn't know anything about him except that he was one of the best in the business.

Koa, was his name. Born of middle class stock, he didn’t seem particularly impressive to her eyes.

His papers read him to be rather suitable for a partner; high sperm count, rather intelligent. What forced him to be sold as breeding stock? Did he owe money? Was he born too poor? Who could say.

The day he arrived, he was brought inside by a maid, who took him to Milia's study.

Koa looked around at the lavish furnishings, not entirely thrilled to be a commodity for a spoiled rich girl.

"Mistress?" The maid knocked, "Your, uh...the breeder..."
"Bring him in." Milia called and the maid opened the door for Koa.

Koa walked in and stood, hating that he had to conform to their high society protocols. He unfortunately needed the money.

Milia looked him over and made a noise.
"You're rather handsome, if it isn't too forward of me to say."

“I appreciate the compliment, though I don’t imagine that’s the deciding factor.”

He made a noise and moved. He unbuttoned his shirt, and moved to turn. He revealed a broad, muscular back, with tattoos of other noble houses, and marks indicating how many offspring he had given. An extensive resume of sorts, to be sure.

She sat quietly as she looked them over. Impressive, if nothing else.
"I see." She replied, trying to hide the satisfaction in her tone.

“I can assure you, my results are all but guaranteed.” He said, buttoning his shirt up.

"Of course, please." She gestured to the chair across from her before turning toward her drink cabinet, "Tell me about yourself."

"Anything you care to share, I'll return the gesture." She replied, pulling some sipping whiskey from her cabinet, as well as two glasses.

He made a quiet noise. “Well, if I understand our contract, I will be housed here.. I take three square meals, regular bathing.. I understand some prospective clients have.. reservations, that is, regarding my bloodline.. I have clean health and no family history of illness. With some minor gene-forging, they will resemble you or whoever you want them to resemble..”

She made a noise, "I don't think gene-forging will be necessary, you look remarkably similar to my husband."

“Well then, no one outside of us will be any the wiser..” he said. “I have no addictions or vices that would impede impregnation.”

Back
Top Bottom