Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MILLION DOLLAR BABY (PoisonousIvee/Mr Aznable)

“No, I know, I mean my quarters, you don’t live much more lavishly than me..” he said, smiling.

"Oh!" She sniggered behind her hand, "Of course, of course~ I knew that~ I don't like to flaunt my wealth, it's a fleeting thing~"

She had rather beautiful eyes, and from this angle her tits looked even bigger.
She reached and pulled him into a slow kiss, giving a low moan as she did.

He made a noise and grabbed her by the back of the neck and pulled her into a more heated kiss. He remembered that she didn’t want to lead.

She opened her legs so she could press her hips against his, wrapping her legs loosely around his waist.

He made another low noise and ground against her slowly, she could already feel how much the wine was affecting him.

Her face flushed and she moaned at the contact. Already he was way bigger than Richard, and she didn't know if he was fully hard or not.

She nodded gently, her breathing a little heavy, "Let me help...~" She muttered, reaching for his shirt.

He was more muscular than her husband as well. Tanned, his cologne smelled of foreign spices and it almost made her dizzy it smelled so good.

She moved and kissed all over his chiseled body slowly, her smooth hands and long nails running up his back gently.

Back
Top Bottom