Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Dub-Con MFF Threesome

stareliza

Meteorite
INTRODUCTION
Hi, hello! Stareliza's the name, and I'm here, like all of you, to write.
Some details about myself:​
— I generally write two or three paragraphs per response, but I can go higher depending on the needs of the post. Usually, I'd prefer my writing partner try and roughly match the length of my post, but I completely understand that different posts require different amounts of detail, so that's not a hard rule. As long as you're not sending me one liners and I have enough to reply to, I'm happy.
— I can reply anywhere from a few times a week to multiple times daily. I work a pretty consistent 9-5, Monday-Friday schedule, so I'm most available on the weekends and in the evenings. However, I'm available for chitchat and plotting pretty much whenever.
— I write exclusively in PMs. I just prefer the privacy.
— I'm generally ghost-friendly. Stuff comes up for all of us, I'm a chronically anxious person so I get being antsy about reaching out after a gap, it's whatever. More often than not, if you reach out to me after a swath of time, I'll be down to either pick back up or start a new plot.
— I'm looking for people to write twisted dominant men who are older than my characters, though how much older depends on the storyline. My primary character will always be 17 to 19, and my secondary character will be anywhere from 17 to in her 30s depending on the storyline. I'd like your character to be at least 30, though depending on the storyline, they might be even older.​

TURN ONS & TURN OFFS
Not all of the kinks listed need to be included, and some won't make sense for every storyline, but this will give you an idea of the ones I would like to include.
YES​
Age differences, size differences, deepthroats, face fucking, rough sex, hair pulling, cum facials, creampies, cum swallowing, blowjobs, cock warming, clothed sex, light bondage (blindfolds, gags, collars, cuffs, etc), light choking, oral sex, exhibitionism, possessiveness, general roughness, spanking, cock slapping, begging, risky sex/impregnation (even if impregnation doesn't actually happen, mentioning it as a risk/talking about wanting to get MC pregnant), multiple rounds, sexual exhaustion, orgasm denial, overstimulation, dirty talk, semi-public or public sex, branding, taking pictures/recording​
NO​
Footplay, blood, scat, vomit, hyper, macro or micro, fisting, enemas, vore, torture, furries/anthros, face sitting, extreme violence/torture​

STORYLINES
Okay, so, a little clarity on what I mean by "dub-con MFF threesome." In essence, I plan to play two girls—Girl A and Girl B—while you play the man. In these storylines, Girl A and Girl B have a tight knit, strong relationship, whether they're related or best friends. Unbeknownst to Girl B, Girl A has been entirely mind-broken by your character, and is more or less an entirely submissive, subservient, willing sex pet. Also unbeknownst to Girl B, your character has been utterly fixated on her for a long time; she's the one he actually wants, and he wants her more than anything. So, using Girl A, he takes what he wants from her. Essentially, Girl A will be extremely willing and eager, and will help your character with Girl B, but Girl B will be entirely unwilling. There will be an element of betrayal and emotional manipulation, given Girl A and Girl B's relationship. I also want it to be understood that I want Girl B to be the central focus. While Girl A will always be there—helping your character restrain Girl B, groping/touching/kissing/fingering/whatever Girl B, speaking with your character, probably giving him oral (either alone or with Girl B), etc—I don't want her to be a focus. Honestly, I don't even want your character to actually fuck her. I want her to be supplemental. So maybe "threesome" isn't the best term, since it's unbalanced, but that gives you an idea of the dynamic I want. There could even be some fun jealousy with Girl A resenting that Girl B is very obviously your character's favorite.​
Now, with all that established, here are the pairings I've been toying with.​

STEPFATHER x WIFE (GIRL A) x STEPDAUGHTER (GIRL B)
The Stepfather married the Wife when the Stepdaughter was about fifteen, but he never actually loved her. She was hot enough, sure, and eager to please him, but it's not her he wants—it's the Stepdaughter. So he spends a few years mind-breaking the Wife until she's completely willing to do anything and everything he wants...including helping him take advantage of the Stepdaughter.​
BOYFRIEND x OLDER SISTER (GIRL A) x YOUNGER SISTER (GIRL B)
The Boyfriend is with the Older Sister purely to have access to the Younger Sister, and has spent a few years ensuring the Older Sister is entirely under his thumb. Now that the Younger Sister has moved in with them, it's time to put his plan into action.​
BOYFRIEND x GIRLFRIEND (GIRL A) x BEST FRIEND (GIRL B)
Essentially the same as the above, except the two girls are best friends instead of sisters. The Boyfriend probably wasn't angling for the Best Friend at first, but became infatuated with her after a while, and decided to use her friendship with the Girlfriend, who he'd completely broken down and made subservient, to get to her.​
STEPFATHER x STEPDAUGHTER (Girl A) x BEST FRIEND (GIRL B)
A combination of the first storyline and the third. The Stepfather has spent years grooming and using the Stepdaughter, for no real reason other than she was young, pretty, and he could. Then, he meets her Best Friend, and becomes infatuated. So when he learns that the Best Friend is facing issues at home, he invites her to come live with him and his Stepdaughter, planning to use them both for his pleasure, regardless of what the Best Friend wants.​
TEACHER x GIRLFRIEND (GIRL A) x BEST FRIEND/SISTER (Girl B)
The Teacher has a routine of routine of picking a student every rotation to make into a pet. This rotation, the pickings were relatively slim, so he picked the Girlfriend because she was the prettiest, and seemed to have already had a crush on him, whcih made it easy. However, she wasn't anything all that special, just the best out of a sea of mediocre options—and then her Best Friend/Sister joined the school, and absolutely took the Teacher's breath away. So, he decided to break routine and make both girls his pets, using the Girlfriend to coerce the Best Friend/Sister into a sexual relationship.​

Back
Top Bottom