Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Collection of Current Craving (Open)

ToWriteAndWander

Not all those who wander are lost.
Seeking new Partners!
All ideas open unless otherwise stated.
Names serve as place holders and can be freely changed. All ideas can be tweaked to better fit personal desires and tastes. Nothing is set in stone.

Intrigued? Curious? Have questions? Slightly interested? Send me a PM!

Consider everything up for discussion!​

• Looking for partners to write all female roles
  • All posts typically fall in the 2 - 4+ paragraph range
  • Happy to play as and against multiple characters
  • If interested in any of the following ideas, message me and share your thoughts!

Snippet Ideas and General Themes:

Romance, Adultery, Taboo, Age Gaps, First Times, Affairs, Improper Relationships,

-A wife forced to prostitution to make ends meet
-"He's just a friend! You have nothing to worry about!'

====

Idea #1: He will never know!

A married couple is trying to get pregnant, to start a family. For various reasons (namely, the husband is infertile) it is not possible. It causes great shame for the husband to admit to this and their sex life has dried up because of this. He is devoting more and more time to work, avoiding home life and his great shame. At the same time, they can't afford the various treatments to attempt to even have a chance of conceiving the natural way. Their only real option is for it to happen the natural way on its own - but with his overbearing shame, he can barely stay hard enough to finish the deed with her. They've talked about their only other option - having some one else impregnate her.

The very thought of his wife having sex with another man drives him over the edge but what else can they do? He doesn't even want to talk about it, or know who it is, or when it happens, or anything. It drives him out of the house even more.

Her desire for a child outweighs everything else and she finally asks MC1 to be her surrogate donor. MC1 is a close friend of hers - the proverbial 'he is just a friend' sort of guy. Its the opportunity he has always waited for. A wet dream come true for him. He cannot wait for the night they have scheduled for it. He will take her out to dinner, then out dancing, then back to his place.

Before her 'date', though, she comes to her in-laws for some support, finding only MC2 at home - her father-in-law. In seeking his counsel and comfort, she admits she had considered asking him to do the deed if not for the fact that it would surely break her husband. Genetically, he'd be the best match. But what her husband doesn't know would not hurt him - the simplest of touches from her father-in-law is all it takes, the sort of touch she hasn't felt from her husband in so long.

From having no one loving her to now having two different lovers, is it better to not know which man is the father of her child?

====

Idea #2: Swinging in the Breeze

Version 1: We play 2 - 3 couples who agree to explore swinging together in a safe environment. I want to develop dynamic, varied characters with unique relationships. I want to explore their reasons for swinging and how they grow and change through sex with other partners. I envision the couples all being part of the same friend group prior to this, so am interested in exploring how this changes the friend dynamic. Open to variations of this as well.

Version 2: Same as above, but with potential for age gaps and relationships torn apart as elements as cheating and rule breaking are added.

====

Escapades of a Nymphomaniac

I recently read an AMA on Reddit by a Nymphomaniac. Very articulate and eye opening.
I want to put a twist on it and sort of play out the life of a Nympho (YC).
Episodic play, so a little pre-planning. Not 100% a smut-fest but for obvious reasons it will be smut-heavy. But I do want to see some character development and drama.
Part of being a Nymphomaniac meant destroying lives because of the constant thoughts/needs of sex/masturbation, fucking anyone virtually anywhere, regardless of relationship status. So I would love to explore that for the character. Trying to date and have a healthy relationship while dealing with her urges.

Much to be discussed so please message me!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom