Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for GM for System/System-lite 1x1 (KULT: Divinity Lost)

ALewdGhost

Naughty Spoop
Hello there, you fine people!

Counter to my usual tendency to ramble, I'll try to keep this request short and straight-forward (although I might add some fancy formatting later...)
I have recently stumbled over the TTRPG KULT: Divinity Lost and, while the setting seems a bit...edgy for edgyness' sake sometimes, the whole urban-gnostic-horror-vibe does check quite a few boxes. Now, while I don't have any practical experience with that system (and system-based roleplays in general) I'd be more than curious to give it a try.

So I'm looking for someone (ideally someone who has a bit of experience with KULT) to play the role of GM for a little 1x1 campaign against 1-3 characters (male, female or somewhere inbetween), played by me. Since I know that GM-ing is a thankless job, I'd be open to return the favour, GMing for your character in return, although that arrangement would require a fair bit of coordination (and a fair amount of patience), but I'd be willing to give it a shot.

As for me as a writer, I'd opt for the lazy option and point to my main-request-thread, which includes all important information in that regard.

So, if that sounds intriguing to you and you think we might mesh well, writing-wise, I'd be delighted to hear from you!

Back
Top Bottom