Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taking Care of Dear Sister (Alvis & EtherealElvenEmpress)

Bill got himself comfortable as Amanda positioned herself. If she played her cards right she would have drinks all night and she would not be complaining about it. “Good.” She shot back when he said he wasn’t looking for a chance to be her boyfriend since he was at least cute but he wasn’t the type she wanted to have a boyfriend. “ No offense the type I want as a boyfriend would look a lot like my brother.” That remark was a bit of a jab at him since she had a weird obsession with her adopted brother who was fucking hot. At least they weren’t related so she could say stuff like that even though her parents would chalk it up to her being hormonal and just trying to get a reaction out of them. To be fair she never acted on it but with his friends she flirted like crazy. After that she would go quiet leading in and only sucking his tip teasing him. If he would not give her the full drink she was not gonna give him the full blow job.

Besides if it was only the tip if anyone walked in on them she would at least try to pull crocodile tears and say he made her do it. Bill was learning that reputation was indeed true as she would tease him and wrap her hand around his cock giving him a squeeze letting him know that she knew what she was doing. Even when his hand touched her cheek it made her blush giving away that she still could be quite an Even when his hand touched her cheek it made her blush giving away that she still could be quite innocent when she wanted to be though she was aiming to be a femme fatale with the direction she was going in. Amanda had practice and she was very sexy. She was about to turn 17 and she knew many men would go after her for that and it wasn’t like she needed it she just wanted attention and stand out. The question would be would Bill get her to do more or would he back off knowing that her brother was in the next room.

Bill sighed as he felt her hand on his cock, beginning the process. This was good, this was something he could appreciate about the night. He had to feel like the forbidden fruit would absolutely taste the sweetest, and Amanda was the ultimate forbidden fruit that he knew. Young, hot, and clearly wound tight with sexual energy. It was what he wanted, what he craved, what he desired. He felt ehr lips closing arounf hte tip, working on it there and he knew that she was playing the game well.

Nurse him along, tease him a little more, would she do it or not, how much could she get out of him in exchange for the minimum amount of effort? He had little doubt that this would have worked extremely well on most guys that she could get to this point. But Bill wasn't those guys. He knew what he wanted, knew how to get it. And what was more, she had seemed oh so pleased to have him cup her cheek, to thread his fingers into her hair in that oh so affectionate way.

What it really let him do was grip her head and roughly pull her forward, driving his cock deeper into her mouth.

Amanda was young and thought of herself as untouchable. This game she played with men she thought she invented it. Bill was just her brother’s friend who she already filed away as an easy target. The one she planned to extort for drinks or she’d tattle ruining his time.

“Mmm. You are such a perv.” Amanda moaned on his cock softly making her words vibrate on him. She wasn’t going to fully blow him or make him cum. Tease and string him along. What would he do? Nothing in her mind since she knew her brother would choose her right?

Bill’s hand could be felt on her cheek and in her soft black hair as well. What she wasn’t expecting was for him to take more control pushing her head down giving him the satisfaction of making her gag on him and letting him see her struggle to pull back, but would he hold her there or let her go?

Bill just smiled down at her, seeing the way she realized that the rules had changed and changed dramatically in this very short span of time. Now they were in his domain, under his hold. He relaxed his hold on her very briefly, lettign her draw up enough to get a breath in before pulling her back down. He repeat this a few times before he just smirked at her and put both hands on her head.

Holding her in place Bill let loose, grunting as he pumped his hips, roughly fucking her face with abandon. This is what he'd wanted, to see her shown the limits of her power, to put her back in a better place, and to get what he wanted from her.
"Fuck Amanda, feels great." He groaned, ramming his cock deep enough to push into her throat.

Amanda was used to getting her way with the bill and how he was holding her head down keeping her in place this was something she was not expecting. He would feel how her hands grass but his legs and dig her nails into him as a way to silently protest. She was the one who was supposed be holding power and here she was stuck as he held both hands on her head keeping her down and pumping her face with his cock.

“MMMM!” Now he had the satisfaction of hearing her struggle and he probably knew why she was digging her nails into him it was at least a way to leave a mark and she could dispute that she wanted it she was clever but she had no idea if Bill knew that yet. Hearing him say how it felt so good made her rage a bit inside because she was always the one in control but now she wasn’t. The moaning of protest he could hear but there was nothing she could do about it and it all rested in his hands if he would let her go before he would explode or after. Then it will leave him wondering what she spit, choke, or swallow?

The points of pain on his legs as she dug in, whether it was panic or protest, he didn't know. Bill also didn't care. He was grinning as he held onto her and roughly fucked her face, not even caring how it might feel for her. What it felt like to him was taking her like this, it was like he owned her in this moment. What she wanted didn't matter, how she felt didn't matter, he was just using her to get what he wanted.

The sounds she made, the protest she was trying to make made him sigh in pleasure, the vibrations of her noises running up his cock pleasurably. It was exactly what he'd hoped for. The way he moved her made lewd wet sounds from her mouth and throat, making this a sloppy, messy affair. His mind managed to piece together that he was going to have to decide what was going to happen here. How he wanted to finish her off. He could feel his cock throbbing in her mouth, and he knew he was only going to be able to end this in one way.

He pulled out of her mouth.

Holding her head in place, Bill groaned as he came, spraying her face and tits with long ropes of his hot cum.
"So nice. I knew you had it in you." He told her, letting go of her and giving her a light shove away from him as he put his cock away.

It was a mix of both the way she was clawing at him leaving marks on him because even though she did agree to do this she didn’t agree to be held down and now she was really pissed! Amanda what is usually the one in control and holding all the cards and here he was fucking up the dynamic! She was actually trying to fight him off he was much stronger than her and the way he held her head down and made sure she couldn’t really get away.

It was hard for her to breathe and she had a feeling he knew that but he was not letting up she was digging her nails further into his leg scratching incline and making sure she leaves red marks and a bit of blood on his leg as well as get skin and blood under her nails he would understand why soon enough.

Amanda Wasn’t expecting him to fully pull out of her mouth but when he did she gasped for air Even though he kept her head held down but she was a tricky and a bit manipulative. He came in her face not only that he got it in her hair and that only made her matter but what she would do necks gave off that she was a bit of a psychopath or at least knew exactly how to handle the situation she’d whimper bite her lip really hard and make herself tear up.

“MAAAAARK!!!!! MAAAARK!!!” She start yelling her big brothers name leaving herself covered in what Bill left her in knowing that the fact that she caught him made him look like the guilty party and she was hoping that her brother would at least take her side as she looked like she was a sweet innocent caught in the crossfire. He may have shoved her away and put his cock away but what she has necks was holed up her fingers showing that she had scratched him and that she had a little blood on them before she would whisper something really quietly to Bill. “My big brother is going to kill you…. and I have a front row seat you shouldn’t have fucked up my hair.” After saying that she went back to fake crying crocodile tears and whimpering as she laid where he shoved her especially since she knew Mark told him to back off now it was his word against hers and she had no idea which way her brother to go but she was banking on him to take her side especially with her being covered in Bill’s cum.

When she started wailing for her brother, Bill stood up, wincing a moment at the gouges that she'd made on his legs. He hissed faintly as he stood up, looking down at her as she made it very clear that she was simply playing the game, playing the cards that she felt would land the hardest. Frankly, if he didn't see her performance, he'd have probably believed her. THe screaming did bring Mark out, along with the other guys.

"Amanda? What in the...?" Mark started, looking at her on the ground, and in the state that she was in.

"Bill, what the fuck did you do?" Mark demanded.
"Nothing that wasn't agreed on." Bill started. "Oh yeah, one second." He lifted the drink that he'd used to bargain with and tossed to the liquid onto Amanda. "There's your drink."
"Bill..." Mark shook his head and knelt beside Amanda, lifting her up to a sitting position. The other guys were looking between Bill and Amanda before Mark spoke again. "...you weren't supposed to go this far yet. There was a plan."
"Plans change?"
"Fucking apparently." Mark sighed and with a deft move snapped the string on Amanda's bikini top to the sudden cheers of the other guys. "Guess we start early boys." The cheering continued as they closed in around her, all of them intent on her body adn reaching for her.

Bill had pissed her off especially when he held her head down. She hated the fact that she didn’t get het way but when she saw her brother she knew it would be fine. Turning on the waterworks as she started crying when Bill threw that drink at her she amped up her act with her crocodile tears figuring her brother would protect her.

“He made me….I wasn’t messing with him… you told me not to with your friends and besides he’s not my type I would never…” that was a bold face lie considering she thought Bill was kind of cute but after what he did she was pissed off as she held her hands showing him that she had his blood under her nails. She watched enough crime drama to know that if a police officer saw that they would assume he did the worst to her. That and he was much older than her she was 16 so they would take her side over his.

Figuring her brother would yell at him she knew she had her way about to happen until her brother snapped her bikini. She almost missed what he said but when it finally computed in her brain she looks confused. “Plans? What? Mark what the hell are you talking about?” She looked so utterly lost not sure what her brother meant by plans and how his friends were all now surrounding her.

The cheering was terrifying this was her brother and his friend and she knew her brother always looked out for her but right now she felt completely lost! “MARK! What do you mean start early what are you talking about?!?! Answer me?” She had no idea what was about to happen but she didn’t like it and the fact that her brother seem to have something to do with it.

The reaching hands grasped at her hands and arms, pulling at her and getting her held in place. Mark grabbed onto her chin and turned her head to look at him.
"Shush now Amanda. You really think that I don't know all the shit you get up to? How you comport yourself and everything you've been doing and who you're doing it with? Oh, honey, I'm not nearly that stupid and blind." He said with a sickly sweet tone. With her hands held out to the side, Bill reached in and hooked his finger into the middle of her bikini top and pulled, breaking it away.

"Look at those fucking tits." One of the others chimed in at the sight, to more cheers from the assembled guys. Hands grasped at her breasts, roughly handling her with great enthusiasm.
"Don't be gentle boys, she likes it rough." Mark announced.

It felt like all hands were on her and Amanda looked completely shocked especially that her brother was allowing this. He always looked after her and this was definitely very different from him looking after her!

“What The actual fuck Mark what do you mean by that!?!?” Amanda will try to act innocent but she knew she was always getting herself into trouble and their parents were constantly bailing her out. They have tried everything to get her to calm down but she was a wild child! When Bill went to touch her she went to slap him away. “You don’t get to fucking touch me none of you do! What I do is my business and just because I don’t wanna fuck your stupid friends does it mean you can take it and are you drunk Mark? You never let your friends near me for good reason you know I’m gonna tell mom and dad about this!” Figuring her threat would make them all stop or at least make them think about their actions.

When her brother told them don’t be gentle The shark Pikachu look on her face was priceless because how could he do this to her him of all people! When she messed around with older guys they were at least paying her and there was no way she would do this for free! There were so many hands grabbing on her she could not get them away from her she would start to yell and make noise but considering the situation she was in and that their parents were not there she was between a rock and a hard place and she couldn’t even count how many of his friends were there!

Back
Top Bottom