Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taking Care of Dear Sister (Alvis & EtherealElvenEmpress)

Alvis Alendran

Supporter
Supporter
Mark was relaxed behind the wheel as he wound through the roads outside of town. Honestly they weren't far from home at this point, but they were far enough that he didn't feel like the city was pressing down on his brain so much. It was about an hour drive from home to the vacation house, and he was honestly happy to be going. His parents were going south for a few weeks, and had encouraged Mark to make use of this time to relax. Someone might as well get some use out of the vacation house after all. So here he was, onwards to peace and relaxation, with his best friend Bill in the seat beside him. Bill was an excellent shotgun rider, keeping them on course and keeping the music playing the whole trip. Mark glanced at the rear view mirror, stealing a glance at their passenger. Ah yes. The small wrinkle in the plan so to speak.

His dearest sister.

Adopted sister technically, but Mark would vehemently tell off anyone that tried to draw any kind of dividing line between them. She was his sister, she was family, he loved her dearly even if there were times he'd have gleefully strangled her for being such a brat. But that was what siblings were like, wasn't it? You'd rag on them, harass them, push them to give as good as they got, and laugh about it over the dinner table later. No one would ever doubt that Mark loved his sister, adn he knew that she knew it too. Granted, he couldn't help but notice that Bill took the time to briefly eye-fuck his sister every chance he could get away with. Mark would also not begrudge him that. It was plain to anyone with even partly working eyes. His sister was a smoke show.

Mark knew he wasn't hard to look at for a lot of people, pushing up over six feet in height, sandy brown hair and green eyes with a build that confirmed he spent his time at the gym. He'd never been short of female company, some of it pleasant, some of it making his parents sweat bullets. Bill could have been his red-headed brother at a glance, part of the reason that they'd gotten along so well for so long. There were summers that Bill had essentially lived with John, and his parents had welcomed him into their house warmly.

Mark sighed as he pulled into the driveway to the vacation house, shutting the car off.
"And we're here, finally. Let's get our shit settled, I don't know about you guys but I am sick of this car." Mark said with a smile as he popped the door open. Mark smirked as Bill gallantly offered to carry his sister's bags into the house. There were times that Bill was fun, and sometimes that he was a bit on the cringe side of the scale. Still, no harm in it really! Mark unlocked the front door and swung the door open to let everyone in.

Amanda was more than upset that her parents. Spring break was supposed to be fun and her friend offered to take her to Cancun with her parents shot down without even listening to her. Normally her parents were trusting, but apparently not trusting enough to let a 17 year olds go crazy in Mexico. To be honest it could’ve been worse but she was sulking in the car as her brother was driving. Who wanted to spend spring break with their sibling? It wasn’t hard to see that she was upset and she’s focused on messing with her iPhone.

From the outside looking in they didn’t look related. To be honest most people mistook them as a couple which was gross because that was her brother. They may not have shared the same DNA but she grew up with him since she was a baby and she couldn’t see him as anything else. A vacation was a vacation but to be stuck with her brother and his friend felt like living hell. She couldn’t even bring her own friend! Not like they could come they all had a fantastic spring break plan and her parents shot down the idea. Amanda was upset that she didn’t get the front seat.

Mark always picked on her but that was a territory for siblings she was just very lucky that he treated her well she heard horror stories from other adopted kids that the families were nice but she was fortunate that her family was kind and loving. They never treated her any different. Amanda definitely had her glow up she used to be a tiny little thing but she had filled out and even though she was a little short she was blessed with a very nice figure. Her parents were worried especially since they thought someone of her ethnicity would not be as voluptuous but all the doctor said it was just lucky and that made them keep her closer to home especially now that the boys were looking at her.

She had to make the best of the situation and it was no secret that Bill kept staring at her, every so often she would kick his seat just to annoy him. “You got any snacks up there you can’t starve me back here.” Now she was just being obnoxious. She knew that Bill would take her annoying habits. If she wasn’t smoking hot he wouldn’t and she use this to advantage. She would never let him touch her of course that would be gross especially since he was her brothers friend but she would tease the living daylights out of him.

The drive wasn’t too bad but when they finally arrived she was actually excited to spend some time with the vacation house especially since I had a nice pool. When Mark mentioned he was sick at the car Amanda nodded as she quickly unbuckled her seatbelt and hopped out as she would stretch her legs and pull her arms over her head pushing out her breasts. “I’m Sick of the car to why don’t you both get my stuff and I’ll go relax give me the key is I wanna be the first one in the pool. Pass me my duffel bag I know my swimsuits in there.” Amanda was used to getting her way she was the baby of the family and she acted like a princess. “Bill be a good friend to get my duffel bag and maybe I’ll let you see my bikini.” She was a hard-core flirt especially since she knew she could probably get away with it with the bill especially with how she looked after puberty hit her like a dump truck. She knew Bill would do what she wanted and it proved right especially since he was being in the gentleman getting her bags and she stuck her tongue out at her brother. It was obvious to Mark that his sister wasn’t going to do anything but lounge around especially since he brought Bill. Even though she was a brat she actually offered something she normally didn’t do. “ do you want me to take out some snacks? Thanks for driving Mark. I know you did not want to spend Spring break with me I appreciate it mom and dad just aren’t being flexible. Can you believe they didn’t let me go to Cancun?” She would only be nice once Bill was out of earshot. Even though she was mean to her brother she actually really loved him and she couldn’t have asked for someone better.

"Oh don't worry about it Amanda, I don't mind. I'm getting too old for the really wild Spring Break outings anyway. Better to just keep it close to home." He told her as she groused about not going. That was fine really, he wasn't lying when he said that he wasn't really big on the extravagant trips any more. He'd been there and done that. After the week long bender through Miami Beach where he'd been incredibly drunk, on every drunk he could find and had gone balls deep in every woman that had been remotely interested. It was a miracle he'd survived that week in hindsight, but from the pieces he remembered it had been an incredible run. Amanda was a touch young for that level on insane debauchery.

He spared a glance as Bill made his way up the stairs to the room that he knew belonged to Amanda. He'd been here before, he knew his way around the place. Mark turned his attention back to his sister.
"Nah, it's all right. If you want to chill for awhile, go for it. I'll order us up some pizza in about an hour or so. Might be worth coming in when that happens." He offered. Bill came back down the stairs with a smile on his face. Mark mussed Amanda's hair playfully as Bill approached. "Get out of here you brat, go do your loser things by the pool."
"Can I do loser thigns by the pool?" Bill asked with a grin.
"No." Bill's face fell. "You get to do loser things in here. Stop eyeballing the jailbait you dipshit." Bill flushed lightly as Mark punched his shoulder.

“Easy for you to say honestly I never got a spring break and mom and dad are vetoing it right away I’m never gonna experience Cancun or New Orleans or showing my boobs or beads. It’s a travesty really.” Amanda really couldn’t help it she was really upset about missing out on a cool spring break. Amanda still had time to experience this but she really wanted to experience it during high school which her brother probably understood and she would go on a rampage when she was in college but for now she was still under the house rules and stuff with her brother.

“Didn’t you do any crazy things when you were 16 I can’t get away with anything what the hell did you do?” She asked that she wasn’t blaming him she was just frustrated. She was dressed simply with her jeans and a tank top but she really wanted to do something fun and it would hardly be fine with just her brother and his friend.

At least you could order bill around but it wasn’t the same as ordering some guy at a bar around. She only got caught once in her parents literally grounded her for life for that stunt. When her brother ruffled her hair she giggled and poked him in the side of his rib cage. “This loser wants vodka or tequila can’t you be like the cool big brother that gives me the stuff? Maybe Bill would get it for me…” she glanced over at his friend wondering if he would break down and get her something especially once she winked at him and playfully flirted. Amanda thought he had a thing for her but she wasn’t sure either way she was gonna try she couldn’t let this vacation be completely boring or lame.

Bill had asked about the pool and that was when Amanda lit up with all her brother shut that down real fast. “I’m not jailbait! I’m 16 I’m practically 17 my birthday is like in two days. So many countries I’m legal you know that right bill?” Now it was her turn to be more of a brat. “Do l you want to see jailbait in a bikini? If you get me a beer I might go topless….” she was joking or was she but she was going to see if Bill would actually fall for it!

"17 still makes you jailbait sister mine." Mark corrected her. "And it's not what I did that's making mom and dad clamp down on you. It's what I didn't do. You see, I didn't get grounded for life by hanging out in bars to get guys to buy me booze. Remember that? Mom and dad do." He said with a wink. Bill looked honestly torn between calling her bluff or not, but caught a look from Mark. Bill went towards the living room.

"Amanda...I know you like messing with guys, but give poor bill a bit of a break, okay? I'm already planning on having drinks on hand this weekend, and yes, I'll let you have some of them. If you can give Bill a break...I'll let you call a couple of your friends and invite them up for a few days. But they'll have to find their own way here, I'm not driving back for them." He told her. It wasn't a huge olive branch, but it was something as far as he was concerned. A way of letting her salvage a bit of her spring break idea. Sure, some of her friends had gone faring off to different places, but he was absolutely sure that there had to be a few of them left in town. Either too study bound or had similar reputations to Amanda and had been told there was no way that they were going to be running off like they had planned to. He didn't elaborate that he had other thoughts about her bringing friends over here later on.

"Can you make me that deal?" He asked her seriously this time.

“But…Oh come on! It wasn’t that bad mom and dad overreacted it’s not like they caught me doing anything bad.” Just because she said it didn’t make it not true their parents had caught her with numerous that is way older than she was and she was spiraling. Mark was right and he was much more tame than she was. Amanda was a bit of a wild child. His parents told him all about her escapades and how they caught her with someone who was damn near 40 years old in his car not far from their home. “You just don’t understand…. I am mature for my age and that’s why they like me. To be honest I can give Bill a break if you turn a blind eye let me just tease him a bit. He’s not much older than me and you know him and you trust him can you let me have some fun?” His poor sister was pretty much blue bald by their own parents. At her age she was turning into a hypersexual being in they didn’t like that.

Crossing her arms she’d half and watch Bill leave since he was sulking about her teasing him pretty much and her brother keeping him away from her especially calling her jailbait. “I’ll play nice. I don’t understand how you aren’t horny all the time I think I’m broken.” She was trying to have a heart to heart with her big brother and even though she was adopted she saw him at her true brother she knew nothing else. Mark did offer an olive branch with her friends coming up but they would have to get there themselves and her face lit up. “Girls and guys? If you want I can invite some girls over who are my age maybe a little older if you like older women one of my friends just turned 18 if I call her up for you let me play with Bill?” Amanda was pushing her luck but she did find a Bill very attractive and he was here and seemed more than willing. It was at least a deal but she thought about it and nodded.

“Deal.” She said holding her hand out trying to make an agreement. “But if you hear me touching myself because I’m fucking lonely and turned on you can’t say anything unless that deal includes me bringing a guy up to do some nude dancing in my room. Don’t worry I use protection I’m not that stupid big brother.” She felt like it was OK to tell him all of this since they’ve always been close but at least he was letting her invite friends though sadly Bill was now off the table.

Mark rest a hand on her shoulder and smiled sadly at her.
"You see sister, I don't want you to keep prodding Bill because sooner or later he's going to grab you by the hair and bend you over a table and do unspeakable thigns to you. And you'd probably let him. And I don't need that level of complication in my life. So you'll leave him be, invite your friends, relax in the meantime, and I promise that you'll enjoy this weekend one way or the other. Okay? Trust me." He said with a sigh. He pat her cheek affectionately and stepped back.

"Now go make your calls and swim for the moment." He told her, stepping away and leaving her be to do as she'd been planning. Mark head to the living room.

"Dude, was there not a plan?" Bill asked.
"Yes, shut up. Still on." Mark answered.
"But..."
"Bill? Who's the man with the plan?"
"You are."
"Then trust me and the plan." Bill nodded. Mark checked his watch. Maybe twenty minutes more and the next step in his plan would be starting.

Amanda Felt her brothers hand on her shoulder as she looked up at him. He was explaining the situation with Bill and she sighed after he told her to leave him alone and what he would do to her. “But he’s your friend. He would be good to me.” She was really pushing her mouth. The sad tone in his voice worried her a bit but she said nothing.

Sighing herself he managed to get her to agree. “Fine. I’ll call my friends but most are having real fun.” It was then she went to her room leaving the boys to discuss. She would call a handful of people most of them would be busy but she got a handful to come out 3 to 4 girls and maybe two guys who said if they can get a ride they show up at least now she had a plan and she might not be so bored.

Once she changed she headed down to the pool wearing something maybe Bill would take notice of incense she was being a troublemaker she knew what she was. She wasn’t going to say anything but Amanda planned on just wearing the most tiny outfits would make him stare at her just to annoy her older brother.
04892F55-C51D-4204-B167-02D4944459D0.jpeg

Mark had sighed at Amanda's theory of Bill being his friend, adn therefore good to her. He knew Bill, that was why he knew how he'd treat his dear little sister, and wanted to nip that in the bud before it became too much to deal with. Mark heard Bill clear his throat. Mark looked to where Bill was looking, adn saw his sister at the pool, and what she was wearing.
"Oh for...whatever." Mark said with a shake of his head.
"Dude." Bill said pointedly.
"What?"
"Let me bring her a drink. Let me see what she might do for one?"
"Fuck off Bill."
"Hey, you owe me. I'm calling that in." Mark sighed.
"Fine. Nothing top shelf. It'd be wasted on her anyway." Bill grinned and head tot he fridge, picking out two chilled beers, and heading out to the pool.

"Hey Amanda. I got something for you." He announced, holding up a beer. "Think we can come to an agreement for it?" He asked her with a leering smile.

Amanda wasted no time getting into the pool swimming around and enjoying being wet. Her friends did say they might show up but it was a drive and she hoped they wouldn’t bail on her leaving her alone with her brother and his friend. Bill may not have been her top choice but he was available. Her brother was cock blocking her and it was driving her insane and she didn’t know why. They were friends so she figured he had to be a good guy I like the ones she kept picking.

For once she was actually practicing her technique since she did like swimming that was until Bill came out and wave something to catch her attention. Popping her head out of the water she look at him and the beer. “ Make it something fruity and cute and maybe we’ll talk. I’ve had so much beer at frat parties. I want something sweet it’s vacation after all and I’m not in Cancun make me something nice.” She was being picky figuring back with Bill she could get away with anything. Beer wasn’t bad but she wasn’t a big fan of it and we’re drinking if it was the only thing available and she figured if Bill wanted to come to an agreement he would get her something better.

Bill smirked and shrugged.
"Your call. But I'm going to sit down here and drink my beer. If you want to drink anything you can let me know." He said as he let himself sink into a pool chair, poppingopen one of hte cans, the other set down right beside him in easy reach. "I suppose if you don't want yours, I'll just drink it too." He observed, tilting his can back and downing a good portion before letting out a long, satisfied sigh.

"Can you afford to be picky right now?" He asked her with a grin. She ahd an effect on him to be sure, but he was willing to try adn play a little hardball with her too. He had his own goals that he wanted to achieve, adn they imvolved ehr, adn what he might be able to get her to do when her brother wasn't around to supervise. Like right now.

Well that didn’t pan out. She swam to the pool edge and hopped out sitting on the side as she stuck her tongue out at him. “You know I thought you were a gentleman.” Watching him open the beer and take a long sip. Amanda even pouted. when he told her she couldn’t be picky she huffed and shook her head. “Have you seen me? I can be as picky as I want and if you want to continue looking at me maybe you can make me something nice. My brother isn’t here he’s off doing something else how about you make me a drink and I’ll let you sit next to me.” She knew boys her age would do anything to get near her but she wasn’t sure about Bill but she saw the way he looked at her. Maybe she could get him to make something better. “I really don’t like the taste of beer it’s just gross. I even take a shot of something and if you’re good maybe I’ll go topless if you get me something nice. I see how you look at me aren’t you curious about what these girls look like?” She was wondering if that would actually work on him especially if her brother was not an ear shot she had no problem going topless as long as her brother didn’t see her. “ i’ll make you a deal if you make me a tequila sunrise I’ll let you touch my boobs.” touching never hurt anyone and she figured if Bill could grab her he might actually be more likely to give her anything especially mixed drinks.

"You're getting closer. But it's enough to get me to make the drink. Whether I give it to you or not will remain to be seen." Bill told her, draining his beer and lifting the other one, before going into the kitchen. Mark poked his head in as Bill set to work.
"Are you actually mixing her a drink?" Mark asked.
"I'm mixing myself a drink, adn if she wants it, she'll have to bargain." Bill explained. "Your sister is pretty loose."
"She's used to dealing with clueless idiots her own age or some skeevy older guys. Her shit works on them. What's she offered you?"
"I could touch a boob." Bill explained, making a mocking gesture to seem excited.
"Bill, just...don't..."
"I know, let me have a little fun man." Mark rolled his eyes, and went back to the living room as Bill finished up the drink, and went back outside.

"One tall Tequila Sunrise." Bill announced and sat down again. "Just like you wanted. Shame I'm more likely to drink it than you. Unless you can make me a better offer." He said to Amanda with a wide, smirking grin.

Amanda had no idea what she was in for but honestly if her antics worked on older men and boys her own age why wouldn’t Bill be susceptible? Amanda still sat on the side of the pool figuring her brother was off doing something else and leaving her and bill to their own devices she had no idea that her brother was actually trying to warn her she was used to getting her own way and just about everything except with her parents. They really put the foot down with her especially since she had gotten a little more crazy once she became a full-blown teenager.

Amanda had no idea that Mark and Bill were chatting about her all she was doing was waiting and kicking her legs in the pool. When Bill came back she looked over to see that he did have her drink. “See? It wasn’t that difficult gimme.” She outstretched her hand waiting for him to give her the glass of the drink she wanted but he didn’t just outright do that. It left her with a confused look on her face since most men would do anything just to get her to look at them and here he was taunting her with her drink.

She rolled her eyes when he mentioned a better offer but she kept looking him up and down before she would finally ask. “What do you want a photo? If that’s the case you could have one from the neck down and I’ll let you squeeze both boobs and maybe even pinch a nipple how’s that sound I’m being pretty fair for a drink.” She was quite liberal but she was putting her offer out and wondered if he would take it. Any man would but was bill any man?

That look on her face, the confusion and just sense of confused loss, that look alone made everything worthwhile.
"Nah, picture is a bad idea. I get caught with that, and they know you're 17 I can get hit for underage nudes. That's no good. And you know, I've had my hands on a lot of tits in my time. Not as many as your brother, but we all can't have his luck. So a grab at your tits? That's worth...a drink out of this cup...but not the whole cup. You want that...that's going to cost you. And more than a squeeze I think." Bill told her. He knew he was flirting with a lot of danger here. Not because of Amanda, no, but there was a very pronounced risk that he might overplay his hand and get caught in the act by Mark and that could end any number of ways, few of them pleasant.

Mark heard a car pull up to the house and went outside. A car had stopped, adn three guys had gotten out.
"James, Barry, Zach. You made it." He observed.
"Wouldn't miss it. Pizza and booze is in the car. We still on?" Zach asked.
"Yeah. Bill is playing some kind of game at the pool. When he's done, we can get the night started."
"Sounds good man." The guys grabbed pizza and several boxes out of the car, and brought them inside, the quiet clink of glass revealing that they had a lot of alcohol in there. It was going to be a wild night.

Amanda was not expecting him to give stipulations to her drink but he did turn down the photos which was understandable since he was an adult and she was still considered a minor even though she was so close to 18. “ Well then you can touch if I can have a drink what else do you want?” She didn’t sound snarky she was just curious she’s done worse in her short life span since she got her lovely boobs. “If you have me do more I’m gonna want more drinks you do realize this the more you ask the more I get to ask depending on what you want from me and if it’s not a photo.” Amanda figured she had a bargaining chip with her. Bill wanted something and she had something he wanted and she saw the way he looked at her. She knew she could probably get away with something but she had no idea how much she would let her get away with.

“ Remember you can’t really ask me for too much my brother will kill you.” She decided to bring that out and figured he might not do anything too crazy especially with Marc around but she was going to make sure if she would get her drink and depending on what he would ask she would tell him if she would keep the secret or not. “ how about we play truth or dare?” Amanda figured a little game would be interesting and she wanted to know how long he was eyeing her. He always seem to be around when she was so her curiosity was getting the best of her but she did worry if you would ask there and what the deal would be.

So far none of her friends had said they could come which was a bit of a bummer for her because she was stuck now with her brother and his friends and Mark never let her had any fun. She even put stipulations on bill which was her easiest target and seem to do you want to do anything for her. Amanda heard the door but she didn’t think anything of it and especially since her focus was on getting that tequila sunrise that bill owed her and she wondered what she would have to do to get the whole goddamn cup.

Bill stole another glance at the house, hearinga the faint sounds of activity. That meant he was running out of time.
"Well now." He said as he sat back up, swinging his legs around and grinning. "You seem like a smart enough girl. Like you understand what some guys might want. So if I tell you that if you want this here beverage in it's entirety...I want to see you on your knees...right here." He told her, pointing to the ground between his knees. "And I'm sure you know what I'll ask of you from there." He said with a grin. He was rolling the dice, and doing it hard. If they got caught in that kind of situation, he wasn't sure how Mark would react, how he might have to react. But you missed every shot you didn't take, and if Amanda was going to try adn leverage her sexuality to get thigns, he might as well see how far he could make her leverage thigns.

Mark and the others were very carefully laying things out on the tables. Rows of various drinks, pizza, wings, everything a body needed to have a good party with friends and get uproariously drunk while they were at it. Mark let otu a sigh at the thought of everything, but wasn't backing down now. They'd come too far. He'd made promises and commitments. It was all or nothing now.

Amanda really wanted that drink but then Bill started talking and mentioning how he wanted more for it. She rolled her eyes but she understood. Letting out a small giggle. It took her a moment to get out from the side of the pool and didn’t bother to drive herself off as she walked over to Bill and gave him a look up and down. “My brother will murder you. But that’s the risk you take.” Even with her words she would move to Neil between his legs placing a hand on his leg to help her balance yourself properly. “Maybe I should make you tell me how much you love jailbait between your thighs. Do you want me to touch it or give you a hand job because for that drink you don’t get a blow job maybe I’ll put you between my breasts. If you’re a good boy maybe I’ll lick just the tip. I’m usually more friendly with more drinks and this is just one drink you can’t expect me to give it all up for that.” She let her hand rub on his crotch slowly up and down but not letting him do much else other than enjoy the view. “If someone catches me like this watch your story? You’re not drunk and I’m not drunk I’ll just say you made me do it. Bill you are a pervert.” Amanda really loved teasing him and had a feeling maybe he wouldn’t do anything and maybe just touching him and teasing him would get her that drink.

Bill smirked at her.
"I mean, I could always tell Mark that you and your hyper-sexuality got carried away and you were coming on to me aggressively! He'd haul you to your room and barricade you in it, make sure you never saw the outside all week." He point out to her. The fact that she hadn't hesitated to get on her knees like this told Bill a few thigns. This was probably not the first time she'd been in this position. And she likely knew what she was doing from here. He wanted to know for sure, wanted that experience here and now. He lifted the glass and swirled the contents a little.

"You have to rethink your position here Amanda. I'm not one of the sad old men or desperate boys you usually prey on." he chose his words carefully. Amanda was in many way a predator, using her charms and assets to manipulate people inot doing what she wanted. Bill wasn't the kind of prey she hunted normally though. "The only thing you've got going for you is that forbidden fruit thing. And the fact you're here now. Me or your brother can make two phone calls and get three girls here in half an hour and make it a real party. A party you won't get to join!" he said with a mocking regret in his voice. "So if you want this drink, and to be the only pair of tits in this house..." He loosened his shorts and pulled his mostly hard cock free, letting it hang free. It wasn't massive, but certainly on the larger side of thigns. "...then convince me you're worth it." He said with a smile, knowing he was already far enough in to be problematic, with his junk hanging out like this. But damn it, he was having fun.

Bill was such a tease and the fact that she chose to be on her knees was a big sign of what she was willing to do or what she was used to doing. “I don’t hunt. They honestly come onto me what’s the point of not enjoying whaf I was blessed with.” She lifted a hand off his leg in motion to her nubile young body. “You are damn lucky I’m giving you attention and I’m sure I can convince anyone of his friends to touch me. Mark is really overprotective of me you don’t want him to catch you with your dick out.” She spoke too soon since she was waiting to see what he would do though he swallowed the drink teasing her.

“It Is true you aren’t one of the sad old men or my classmates you’re a different breed. I don’t know why my brother doesn’t want you near me unless you’re a sick pervert. How many of my classmates have you fucked?” Amanda through the question out there wondering if he would actually answer. It was driving Amanda mad that he would not do what she wanted but the game was just as fun. Watching him loose in his shorts as he held the cover to drink in his hand she shook her head. “You know I would not mind being the only tits in this house but for one drink that’s a steep price. The most I’ll do is give you a little rub but you have to give me your word that it’s not just one drink I’ve sold my body for much more than what you’re offering.” He had no idea the amount of ammunition she just gave him especially since her brother knew she was wild but not how wild. The older men would always let her suck them off or give them a hand jobs. That didn’t even hit the tip of the iceberg with how many paid her for sex. That she did not let her brother now but her parents knew she was in some sort of trouble when they found an older man giving her money after she got out of his car.

What she did next was she lifted her hand in front of her face and spit in her palm and wrapped it around his expose cock and began to rub it. Looking up she made eye contact as she slowly started to jerk him off with one hand. “You know if you offered me more I’d be more willing to give you more. You many not be my usual jackpot but even you know you need to offer more to touch someone like me…” Amanda was bold and she wanted to see if she’d get more drinks out of Bill.

"Most of those other guys are even less willing to play. Most of them owe Mark something, and he'd call that in to get them away from you. Get enough liquor going and you being the only pair of tits in the house...well, there's some room to play with that." Bill explained. He did smile though at her outlook on what one drink was worth. She was making a good case for herself, and he appreciated that if he was being honest about it.

"You know, it's fair. Know what you're worth. And all right. Consider this drink a down payment. Give me what i want, and I'll set you up with this drink, and make sure you get access to the extra supplies we have here. You'll be drinking as much as you can manage." He told her. Her hand on hsi cock rapidly brought him up to full hardness, and he smiled down at her, fighting the urge to fully escalate this right now. He wanted to see what she could do like this.

“The fact that you’re offering me this drink means that you’ll offer me more in the future I could make a deal and make sure you are the only man that gets to touch me but you have to make sure I have your word that I get what I want I don’t give anything for free.” Amanda knew her worth and her worth was pretty much her body and how she knew men just wanted to touch her and with the bill she figured she toy with him a bit. “ How about a rub your cock but you don’t get to come since one drink doesn’t equal me getting you off. Just like that drink is a small olive branch…. you’ve gotta work to get what you want and give me a decent offer.” The way she spoke giveaway that she was used to doing this and it probably shouldn’t come as a surprise and now Bill would start to understand why the parents were so protective of her.

she noticed that he was now fully hard and she looked up giving him a smile and a wink. “ I suggest that the drink comes first and then maybe tell me what you’re expecting for the drink I can’t give you what you want if I don’t know and it has to be fair like you said you’re not one of the old men that like to try to pick me up on my way home from school or my classmates you have to put more out on the table.” Amanda would slowly rub his cock as she talk to him just like they were having a normal conversation if anyone walked in on this it would look very dirty.

Bill paused, weighing his options. He wanted the shot that he had in front of him, but he also didn't want this to be too much of a chore on his part. There wasn't a huge point to that when it came right down to it. She was pushing for a more cards on the table approach, adn he made the call he could be fine with that.
"I'll give you the drink, you can drink it down. Then You'll have my cock in your mouth as a down payment for the rest of the drinks I'll be grabbing you. I don't much care who else touches you tonight, I'm not the kind to get possessive over shit like this. But you had best make your decision about if you want to play ball tonight, because I'm not going to keep dancing around it. So here's the only question left worth answering. Are you in...or not?" He asked her, holding hte glass close to her hand, but not letting it go at all until he'd heard her response. If she was going to play ball with him, they were ready to go, if not then he was ready to head back insde tot eh rest of the people here.

"What's Bill doing out there?" One of the guys asked Mark.
"Hitting on my sister." Mark said bluntly.
"Should you maybe-"
"Leave it alone. I'll give them a few more minutes before I go out there and remind him what the rules are, but let him have this for a little while." The other guy nodded, adn looked away for a moment. Everyone was eager to have the party start in full. And it was coming soon.

Amanda had a pet bill for being easier and now he was giving her trouble. She was expecting him to roll over easily for her just like every other man that she came in contact with. He was playing hardball and she did not mind the challenge when he did offer up her to drink the drink down and have his cock in her mouth she nodded and his surprise she wasn’t fighting that.

“Fine. It’s a trade-off I get the drink and I’ll drink it down and I’ll put your cock in my mouth let you feel what it could be like if you were nice to me. I’m not looking for a boyfriend with you. I’m stuck here on spring break with my brother and his friends at least you can be interesting.” Amanda held out her hand waiting for him to give her the drink but she would keep her word and she was curious how he would feel in her mouth and it was risky knowing that her brother was in the next room. “As Long as you keep getting me drinks I’ll give you a very nice blow job and play with that nice cock of yours. I say we have ourselves a nice deal what do you think?” Amanda was not gonna back down and it was rebellious of her to go after her brothers friend as long as she didn’t get caught Mark would not kick her ass about it. “And just for good measure I’ll give you a little stuck out here once I have the drink so you know that I am a woman of my word just don’t fuck up and mess up yours. If you keep your end of the bargain maybe I’ll let you put just the tip inside me.” She hurt other people come in but she didn’t pay any attention to that figuring that Mark will keep him busy and leave her and Bill alone for the moment.

Bill leaned back in his seat and nodded to her.
"I am absolutely not trying to be your boyfriend Amanda. Just looking to get myself some extra entertainment before the party really gets going." He said to her, grinning. His hand moved to her cheek, cupping it gently before moving back to gently thread his fingers into her hair. It was a soft, encouraging gesture. Bill still had that smile on his face, the look of lust and anticipation dancing in his eyes. He was clearly looking forward to getting what he wanted at this point from Amanda, Mark's opinion on the subject be damned.

"I'll make sure that you have the best night of your life tonight." Bill told her, his smile turning to a smirk as he spoke, he had some plans and some ideas for the night, and he was looking forward to seeing what Amanda could do with this sort of thing. Her reputation was spotty, rumours mostly, btu he had every thought at this point it might be true.

Back
Top Bottom