Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pantsless Pirates [OOC]

I also didn't realise 😓
My only healing abilities are aid and mass healing word (and song of rest but a short rest mid combat sounds like a bad idea tbh)

Actually... *how* does she only have 9hp.. we're at level 5 (or did she eat a bad hit earlier and i'm blind?)

I know it does, but it's a level 2 spell, and it'd eat a full action. Trying to be conservative with my resources in case we *do* have to fight the entire crew of the damnation or something to that effect. That said, I will pop it if shit hits the fan, but so far we aren't doing too bad. If Joy can get Nanbako up we'll be grand for the moment.

Worst case, Nanbako still has bardic inspiration, which i'm like 90% sure can be added to a death save.

Nanbako is only level 1. Shit. I thought we were gestalt level 1? Or did I get the character made, get the information to level her up to 5 and forget about it entirely? Im leaning more towards the latter than the former.

Well that is absolutely my bad. Rather than waiting on me, I know she can use Bless so ill just have her use that for her action on Joy, Zahn, and Helena while I get the sheet updated.

Nah its funny go ahead and have a giggle. Scatterbrained and balancing a whole lotta stuff at the same time for last few weeks. Sorry about all this.

I'm ok with skipping ahead. I assume we're all on the same page of 'don't kill them' ic right?

Thoughts for cover story if we have to lie:

1: card game got heated
2: they started fighting over who got Joy first (and anyone else from our crew who wanted to get involved in the screwing. Idk Zahn's orientation or Nanbako's interest)
3 friendly bout of sparring, building camaraderie and all.

We gotta exit stage left and fast.. clock's ticking (in char of course). We also need to tell the other crewmembers who came aboard (npc's). Hmm.. in theory could I tell them with the message spell?

You can cast this spell through solid objects if you are familiar with the target and know it is beyond the barrier. Magical silence. 1 foot of stone, 1 inch of common metal, a thin sheet of lead, or 3 feet of wood blocks the spell. The spell doesn't have to follow a straight line and can travel freely around corners or through openings.

I think it's probably a bit beyond the capabilites, but worth asking. It has a range of 120ft too.

Reminder: The Damnation is BIG.
Bigger than a modern-day cruise ship.

So Message won't work, unless you know for sure your allies are nearby.

Not nearly so large.
Highwind is about the size you'd expect from a pirate ship of this genre. Big, but far from overwhelming in size.

Joy, I'm gonna say that (sans magical compulsions) you won't be sweet-talking your way to answers.
Nanbako, Helena, Zahn... If you want to try being mean about it, give me a Charisma (Intimidation) check.

Ooh i just had an idea >:3
Had it earlier too but yknow.

Do some backwards psychology. We back away and pretend we're stupid enough to discuss interrogation strategy in front of the guy we're interrogating. The 'strategy' being to knock him out, wake someone else up, and then tell whoever we 'interrogate next' that Orin already told us things and that we're confirming them.

Basically if we were to do that, Henry and the others would probably do worse things to him than we can, given to him they're a known quantity. < is what we want him to think... does that make any degree of sense?

(It'd probably still fall under intimidation)

It would indeed fall under Intimidation.
But that's a cunning plan! I like it. Gain Inspiration for that.

Back
Top Bottom