Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pantsless Pirates [OOC]

Yippee! Ty :D
Now I just need to communicate it to the rest of the group. good thing I have telepathy.. I'll probably get to it tomorrow, bloody late.

I keep getting reminded that Damnation very beeg.
Righto, gonna sleep hopefully. Hmm.. we'd probably make great friends if we told the captain about this conspiracy

Is working with the sahuagin a taboo for sea-faring kindred? Something aking to cultists working with demons and devils?
Sahuagin are fiendblooded, far moreso than tieflings or similar. While not incapable of redemption, they're generally quite murderous and rapacious.

Given that their ritual implements include a skull, these sahuagin fit the stereotype.

That is an interesting take and one I wholly endorse.

Cambions are half-fiends, who are usually the people expected to be siring tieflings. I think it is a fun way to think about tieflings not only being sired by cambions, but also other half-fiend half-mortal races, like Gnolls, Barghest or Sahuagin in this setting.

Quick reminder for everyone: the task of the group was to confirm for themselves, by sight or hearing, that some if not all the crew of the Damnation were in league with the Sahuagin and conspiring with fiends.

In all regards, we have confirmed it and we have witnessed a confession that expounds on the motive of these actions.

By all accounts, we are one hundred percent successful, unless I missed something about the assignment?

Back
Top Bottom