Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ᴄʜᴏᴋᴇʜᴏʟᴅ (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Do you swear, Sir Tadgh, to fight with your whole heart and with the strength of your body in service and fealty to me...?" She asked gently.

“Without a second thought, I swear to fight with all my heart and strength for you, Lady Synne.”

"Do you swear to return to th..." She paused and shook her head gently, "return to me after a long quest or journey in the service of God and country...?"

“Not even the cold claws of death will keep me from returning to you.” He said, looking up. The firelight glinted in his eyes, both intense and loving.

Her whole face turned red, her heart hammering in her chest and she fumbled over her words for a moment.
"If I asked...woukd you break your oath to my father...?"

Oh. She didn't know why she liked that. But she very much did. Why did she feel so much braver now? She didn't really understand. She stood from her seat and gripped the skirt of her dress before she pulled it up, showing the bare milky skin beneath.
"Sh...Share with me your thoughts...your ambitions..."

He couldn’t stop himself as he moved and held onto her waist, kissing every inch of skin that she allowed him to see.

Every kiss felt like a gentle shock, causing her body to burn and ache, his rough hands felt amazing against her soft skin. She couldn't help herself and she let out a soft moan at his affections.

He pulled her down and held her face, resting his forehead against hers to catch his breath before he pulled her into a slow kiss.

She moaned softly at the contact, her hands moving over his as she kissed back. And all at once, it felt like a heavy weight had been lifted from his body.

Back
Top Bottom