Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ᴄʜᴏᴋᴇʜᴏʟᴅ (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

“Well.. yes, I have been..” he said. He didn’t have the heart to tell her that she was the cause of his pain, his drink.

She smiked, too, and moved closer to take the bottle from him gently. She put it to her lips, not caring at all that the act of sharing his bottle seemed rather intimate - something for lovers - and took a few drinks before handing it back.

He stood there, fumbling over his own actions a moment, before moving to take a drink from the bottle. When his lips met the opening, where she had drunk from, it was like an electric shock shot through him, he felt hot again. This time, not with anger, or fury, he didn’t really know what it was. But he took a long swig from the bottle, some wine, to his embarrassment, leaking past his lips. “M-My apologies, it is rather late for this type of behavior.” He said.

She shook her head gently, reaching to gently wipe the spill with her thumb, "Do not apologize...you shall receive no judgement from me, Sir Tadgh.."

"Of course.." She said gently, her hand limgering before it moved to caress his cheek. She then became quite embarrassed and pulled her hand away, "U-Um...shall we move closer to the fire...? It's a bit cold tonight.."

She sat with him, sharing his wine even as the bottle changed once it was empty and she was quite drunk.

"I worry about you, you know...all the time, I worry..." She slurred gently, "I hope that isn't too..." She paused, not really knowing the right word, "forward? No...immodest.."

"How can I not when the thought plagues me... constantly, I dread you'll be sent away and you'll never return to m-...my father.." She looked down, embarrassed again.

He looked a bit hopeful, but his expression was still almost pained and weary. Should he resign himself? She could never be his. “Lady..” he said.

Back
Top Bottom