π•Ώπ–π–Š π•Ύπ–šπ–’π–’π–”π–“π–Žπ–“π–Œ (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He arched hard and cried out, his vision swimming. He whined louder as he felt it begin to ebb away, panting and squirming as he throbbed and pulsed inside her.

Not only was it incredible to watch her take him, but she seemed so other worldly beautiful right now; her wings hugging her waist and her horns looking like a broken and jagged crown. And the tattoo; it was the same one when they roleplayed some time ago.

Her walls only seemed to grow tighter around him, the stimulation from riding him driving her insane. She just wanted to gorge herself until he was a husk, on th verge of death and still begging her for more.

Soon enough, he was starting to break. Almost at begging, she didn’t have to ride him for very long before he nearly climaxed. But each time, she would sense it, and stop. Her eyes were glowing, even the tattoo started glowing. He wasn’t sure if he’d ever seen her look so beautiful.

She could tell that pretty soon, just breathing on him would make him cum. And she was so crazed for his cum that she was tempted to just let him. But, she kept going; she had to until he couldn't anymore.

He was drooling, whimpering and whining loudly as he struggled to keep focused on her now. β€œI-I cann tage itt..~~!” He whined.

He let out what sounded like a nearly ragged sob as she stopped again. He was leaking heavily, his cock having seemingly swollen larger with the inhuman teasing he was receiving.

She sat perfectly still, part of her feeling bad that he was suffering so much. But his lust and desire was so palpable that she could lick it up in the air itself.

He was losing his mind, panting and drooling, covering his eyes for fear of cumming too soon if he simply looked at her.

He was so close to climaxing with this last round, and with her delaying, he had almost cum. He arched and whined, grabbing hard at the sheets as he began to sob weakly, the ache and overstimulation being too much for him to handle.

"Oh, baby~" There was an odd infatuation in her tone before she held his chin gently and moved to lick away his tears, "You wanna cum~? Fill me full~? Get me pregnant~"

Back
Top Bottom