Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Collage Secrets (reboot) LunarWolf and GuardianAngel

Ashe was just watching for a moment in time before she spoke, "If it is just a peeping tom I'm not worried at all. I deal with them often."

Ashe was just looking for a moment before she spoke, "Oh umm... sure yeah we can." No a distraction would be good.

Adrian was just looking over before watching as Ashe seemed to leave before he was looking at Grace. "Drake was telling me that today is also the death anniversary of her younger brother... who died the day he was born."

This had Adrian giving a nod of his head before he questioned, "You guys care if we just used your place to change?" Ashe wasn't there to ask still and currently Drake was staying with her. Both of them had brought clothes with to change into.

Drake looked at him and nodded his head "yes you can do that" Drake then got out of the water so that they could go get changed and head out

Adrian was nodding before they were following him up to the apartment so that they could get changed. Ashe was changed already and was standing in the living room, just talking to somebody on the phone.

Ashe was telling Adrian that he could use her room to change since she wasn't using it at the moment. After that she went back to talking to whoever at the time before letting out a breath then spoke, "No you aren't going to stay with me. The only reason I'm even speaking to you guys is because of my mother, otherwise I don't really want to have anything to do with you guys. You abandoned your families to go off and become druggies, in and out a jail."

Ashe was just sighing for a moment before she was just hanging up her phone, and just tossing it onto the couch.

Ashe was just looking before she spoke, "As well as I can do. My mother's brother and his wife wanted to stay with me. But I really don't want to deal with them."

"I probably will." Ashe was commenting after a moment in time before she was stating that she was ready to go eat.

Back
Top Bottom