Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Collage Secrets (reboot) LunarWolf and GuardianAngel

Ashe was just nodding her head before she spoke, "I am aware. And I can get them to a good level but more time is needed than two weeks. I'm worried that they are going to make fools out of themselves. Unless... Maybe I can teach them something simple enough that they will at least not be made fun of. They won't take any trophy but..."

"We know. It has been a thing since we were in our apartment." Ashe was commenting before she was climbing out of the hot tub and was ringing her hair out a bit, then she was sashaying over to the pool.

Ashe was going over and jumping into the pool, but there was definitely an initial gasp at how cold it was having just come out of the hot tub.

Ashe was giving a small chuckle although it wasn't long before she was being pushed underwater as well.

Ashe was just giving a small chuckle, yet even Adrian was seeing that the happiness wasn't really reaching her eyes at all. While she was having fun she wasn't having fun at all once. She was really forcing herself it seemed.

Adrian was just looking at Grace for a moment in time before he was mouthing that they would talk later. No he had gotten a bit of information out of Drake while the girls were lounging, so he knew why the day was so rough.

Ashe was giving a startled shriek and they were both going under water, but she was surfacing with a cough.

Adrian was just chuckling a bit before he was just watching the figure out of the corner of his eye, having seen the small flash. Actually it was something that everybody had seen and had him frowning a bit. "What the hell?" Ashe was questioning as she was actually climbing out of the water to go over to the window - nope if they didn't act surprised at that then the person would know that they knew they had been watching the whole time. And thre was no way that anybody could have missed the flash of the camera.

Grace got out as well and walked over to the window and looked around "the hell is going on" Grace looked at Ashe lightly and wondered if this person was truly following them or if they had just been a peeping tom

Ashe was just watching as the person took off after a moment in time before she spoke, "I have no idea to be honest."

"we had to have caught someones attention if we are being followed and photographed" Gracie hoped that was the case but at the same time she didnt want it to be

Ashe was just commenting, "I'm not sure to be honest." Yet again she was almost use to dealing with stalkers.

Back
Top Bottom