Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

π™±πšŠπš‹πš’, 𝚈𝚘𝚞 π™Ίπš—πš˜πš  𝙸'πš– π™Άπšžπš’πš•πšπš’ (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She relaxed before pulling away, "I notice a distinct lack of not undressing me, Stefan...~" She whispered against his lips.

She laughed softly, shrugging the top of her coveralls off to show the tank top she wore under it, "Oh, do forgive me...~"

She kissed back with a soft moan, helping him push her jumper off before stepping out of it, just in her tank and panties now. Her fingers moved over the buttons of his shirt, working on his belt once she reached it.

As soon as he got it off, she kissed him again; deeper and more heated, pushing his slacks down and his button up off.

She arched into him before pulling him toward the bed, getting the last of their clothes off while they moved.

She made a soft noise before moving to kiss his neck, "I feel like I should remind you that I am a woman of God...~" She joked softly.

She kissed the bends of his hips slowly before her lips moved over his cock, giving a soft noise when he throbbed at the contact.

She hummed gently as she continued to plant slow kisses up and down his shaft, fingers petting his hips slowly.

She took him into her mouth slowly, moaning as she did, taking him about halfway before moving steadily.

Back
Top Bottom