Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

π™±πšŠπš‹πš’, 𝚈𝚘𝚞 π™Ίπš—πš˜πš  𝙸'πš– π™Άπšžπš’πš•πšπš’ (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

β€œThat makes two of us..” he said. β€œThe suit looks nice but it’s not really made for running.”

She gave a soft laugh, "I imagine not, no. Good thing you have a change of clothes or two at my place~"

"Very." She agreed, her smile widening. When they arrived at her apartment, he parked in his usual spot on the curb and she moved to climb out. They walked up the steps to the front door and she held the door for him, giving a charming smile when he swooned playfully at her.
She dug for her keys as they jogged up the stairs and she unlocked the door, pushing it open with a relieved sigh before moving to tug off her work boots.

He made a noise and relaxed as he took his hat and coat off. β€œHow was your day?”

"Oh, the usual. Donkey, this. Narrow back, that. Busy, busy day on the line." She smiled, "And yours?"

"Oh, how exciting..~" She said playfully befire moving to the kitchen to get them that rye whiskey she had offered, "Go ahead and get comfortable, handsome."

She hummed before coming back with two whiskey glasses, sitting beside him and passing him his drink, "Maybe some help out of my coveralls in a bit...~"

His face lit up at that and he chuckled a bit. β€œAlways something unexpected from you.”

She giggled again and moved closer, "I was thinking, should things get a bit out of hand with these drinks, we could just go to a diner somewhere...~? What do you think...~?"

They enjoyed a couple more glasses before Ciara started to feel toasty, "Hooh," she sighed, her brogue a bit more prominent when she spoke, "I'm gonna change, it's warm."

"So kind, detective~ what would I do without you~?" She said as she pushed open the bedroom door.

She giggled softly and turned toward him with a smile, "Oh no~ all alone in my room with LA's most handsome Pole~ whatever will I do~?"

He chuckled. β€œI guess we’re about to find out.” He said as he pulled her closer.

Back
Top Bottom